PDA

View Full Version : Sansoon GameMaster Application

Gimbora
07-24-2015, 06:01 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

I am applying for the Destiny 4.3.4 realm.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

I am known as Lobstar. (Currently name changed as Sansoon).

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been on WoWMortal since 2011, I can provide proof. My contributions with this server so far is I vote daily, I donated to support the server, and I also help new players on the server with their questions (if they asked).

4) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I would say I spend at least about 2-6 hours In-game daily.

5) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I have played retail for about 2 years. Playing some parts Wrath of the Lich King but mainly Cataclysm. quitting after MoP was released.

6) Do you have any previous Game Master experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I have had previous Game Master experience and I am a quick learner, so Trinity Core commands won't be a problem.

7) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team?

I feel like I could contribute to the WoWMortal Staff Team by helping people, doing events, spamming/advertising, and stopping people from bug abusing or hacking.

8) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words, provide [First Name, Time Zone, Personal Interests & Age].

My first name is Mark, currently living in Florida. My timezone currently is GMT -5 hours. Some of my personal interests would be playing on the computer, going out with friends, watching television, and sleeping. Don't play any sports at the moment. I just graduated from High School and I intend to attend a community college for 2 years and transferring to University of Miami.

9) [Optional question] Anything you would like to add?

I understand I haven't been the best/kind person in this community recently, but I am ready to take on the responsibilities of this position. I am also willing to change my attitude towards everyone on the server and become a better person.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I would tell the player you will need to donate to obtain Legendary Weapons and if he has already donated, but not received them, then I would appoint him to an Admin because I can not help him or ask him to make a ticket and appoint it to a high ranking official.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I would message the player giving him a warning containing, "Do not make another Ticket cussing or insulting me or other staff members, If you continue this action, it will be followed up with a ban."

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

If I have found a player hacking on the Server and a Game Master or me is unable to ban him, then I would simply teleport and freeze him to a private location. If he re-logs on different accounts, then I would repeat the same steps. I will record him hacking for evidence, then when a higher ranking Staff Member comes online I will provide the information to him/her.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

If I recently did an event before, then I would proceed to tell them that I just hosted an event and it will be some time before I host another one. If I haven't hosted an event in the past, then I will tell them that I won't pick the event of their choice and they will have to win the event fair and square to receive the reward.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would ask them if they were to busy to answer them and if they were I would completely understand and help them answer the tickets. If they weren't busy and simply didn't answer them due to laziness , then I would politely tell them if they could answer the tickets in the near future and hopefully this situation doesn't happen again.

- Thanks for taking the time to read!

Trikky
07-24-2015, 06:03 AM
Support; I think you deserve a chance and I believe you are capable of handling the job. Good luck.

daryen990
07-24-2015, 06:21 AM
Full support

djqtswagx
07-24-2015, 06:29 AM
..same as trikki

Support; I feel as you deserve a chance
(as I have seen you gm before on another server.)

+1!!

M4rmx
07-24-2015, 06:35 AM
cheeky mark............ ofc support i've seen you on other server doing your job pretty well

Saphire
07-24-2015, 02:50 PM
hi
hi
hi
hi
hi
SUPPORT

Shotalot
07-24-2015, 05:40 PM
next guru chilling gm alright, i support it ;)

Whitestag_
07-24-2015, 05:53 PM
If you are not going to be ticket mule or just mute some players for beign active like rest of the staff team

Why not?

Volkazarx
07-24-2015, 06:17 PM
Support. Good Luck.

Qwerok
07-24-2015, 06:38 PM
meh

trikky said support so i was thinking of no support but ill let it go for this time.

support m9-1

Final
07-24-2015, 07:30 PM
ye why not, support

Deadlinex
07-25-2015, 01:19 AM
A decent application I would say.

You got my support.

Kittymeowzx
07-26-2015, 04:08 PM
No support

Explicit