PDA

View Full Version : Explicit's GM Application

Explicit
07-26-2015, 04:01 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Explicit, Function, Clawed.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I joined WoWMortal last summer and have been active here for over a year. I vote very regularly and have donated to the server. I also try to help players when they need it.

4) What is your timezone?
My timezone is GMT- 7:00.

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
I usually spend anywhere between 2-6 hours in-game every day, sometimes more on weekends.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I have played retail since the beginning of WoTLK, played through Cataclysm, and took a break until the last season of MoP.

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I have held a Gamemaster position on two different private servers. I am pretty fluent with commands, might take a couple days to shake the rust off.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I actually love helping players and people in general. I am from the United States and speak perfect English and a small amount of Spanish. I am experienced in the PvP and know the community very well. I would look foward to holding more PvP events (More 2v2 and 3v3 events). I'm a patient person and know how to keep my cool in stressful situations.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).
My name is Kaegan and I live in California. My time zone (as listed above) is GMT- 7:00. My personal interests are playing basketball, building computers, spending time with GF/Friends, and obviously playing WoW. I am 18 years old.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
To answer the player's ticket, I would notify him that no GM's are allowed to give away items of any sort and that he would have to get them the same way everyone else does, by donating or by gaining rating in 2v2 or 3v3.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
I would give the player a final warning, and if the behavior continues I would direct the problem to a higher level GM and recommend a 1 day ban.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
First I would grab the player's IP and inspect his account for other character names if by chance he logs out before I can take any action. I would then freeze the hacking player and teleport him to a holding location. If any other GMs are online I would bring their attention to the problem to issue him a ban.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
All players, including my friends will receive rewards the same way. Nobody gets special treatment. They will have to wait for the next event that myself or another GM hosts in order to have a shot at the rewards.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
The first thing I would have in mind is to not make any assumptions. I'm sure that there was a proper reason for the high number of remaining tickets (other GM's were busy with something more important). I would begin to start answering the tickets myself and ask my fellow GM's to help clear them if they aren't still busy.

Kittymeowzx
07-26-2015, 04:03 PM
No Support

Final
07-26-2015, 08:24 PM
a very big ​no support

Trikky
07-26-2015, 08:37 PM
Support, good luck.

Daboss
07-27-2015, 10:55 AM
Support cool guy

Whitestag_
07-27-2015, 11:10 AM
Ok let's be honest sorry explict

He'll probably abuse the power

so definetly No Support

Djparty
07-27-2015, 11:22 AM
No support.He want to be gm so he can ban me after he is getting farmed in 2s 1s and sometimes 3s.

Deadlinex
07-27-2015, 01:03 PM
I just feel like there is something fishy about this application. Therefore I feel like it will have to be a no support from me.

Good luck with your application!

Intensity
07-27-2015, 04:23 PM
Gonna give %50 support.

Jimusa
07-27-2015, 05:14 PM
the paranoia in this thread

Daazlol
07-27-2015, 07:29 PM
No support.

Dangar
07-28-2015, 04:15 AM