PDA

View Full Version : Back to help.

Daazlol
08-04-2015, 10:12 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Milkshakez, Superdaaz.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been on this server since early 2011, and I have voted/donated a crazy amount of times.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour.

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I have played retail a little bit in each, thus far I did not like the community in either of them so it was never long.

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I do have a lot of experience, as the matter of fact. I've been a GM here for a while.
Yes, I'm perfectly aware of all the Trinity Core Commands for GM, and also Admin.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I think I can help out in a great variant of ways since I've been with this server for a long, long time now. And I think that my previous experience will also have a good effect on the current staff team.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).

"My First name is Daan, I live in Holland. I am currently 18 years old. My personal intrests are making music, I'm a musician myself.
I play mainly percussion and guitar, I also sing and do backing vocals. I like art and hangin' with friends, I am a dedicated gamer.
I like to play board games with friends, I also used to do Dungeons and Dragons. therefor I can go into and out of my role easily."
~Copied from previous App.

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Not really.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
I'd tell him: I'm sorry, we/I can't add you items. If you really want "ex" legendary weapons, considering donating. Do you have any more questions?

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
Mostly ignore it at first, if he continues I'll warn him for a possible time-out. (ban)

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
Note his data, freeze him and throw him into a chamber while I contact my fellow GM's.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I'd tell them that if I have time I'd make an event, whether or not they succeed of getting that's not my concern.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
First of all I would help a amount of people with their tickets, after that I'd ask my fellow why they did not respond.
I trust the staff and would not make a fuss, I know they are all very dedicated to their job. ~Copied from previous App

Kind regards,

Daaz, the turtle king-e-roo.

Swody
08-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Support, while you were GM you did your job and had fun with the population whilst doing it. I have no doubt you will do good again. Good luck!

Cashmoneyx
08-04-2015, 10:14 PM
i support this man and his small penis.

but seriously, played server when daaz was gm and he actually seemed to do stuff : ]

Sapato
08-04-2015, 10:16 PM
18 years old
the turtle king-e-roo.
???

No support

also Holland a ****

Trikky
08-04-2015, 10:30 PM
100% no support... you came back with the name Allahswrath or something.

Wushoolay
08-04-2015, 10:37 PM
You can lose your patience very quick, but when you're not angry for no reason you're a decent person. Not active enough however, so I will give you 25% support.

.Crazey
08-04-2015, 11:17 PM
You can lose your patience very quick, but when you're not angry for no reason you're a decent person. Not active enough however, so I will give you 25% support.

Yeahhh!!!!

Reyedyd
08-05-2015, 12:22 AM
That yellow font is harsh on the eyes. Can't really read it without getting a headache :/

Hades
08-05-2015, 12:31 AM
I'll give u for now support i can change my mind up anytime G 75 Support

Blooddhoof-Bainne-Retgodx Out.

Canea
08-05-2015, 12:40 AM
Cant really say much about this,i know you pretty well you were a decent GM.Only thing that is a bad side of your job is your temper.Either is it your way or the flame trashtalk way.

#No Support.

Whitestag_
08-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Pls not again

Don't resign like once a month

Daboss
08-05-2015, 10:41 PM
No support.. You abused like **** on a friend of mine unbanning him etc etc hes gonna do it again

jesper
08-05-2015, 10:46 PM
supporterino cause he is a nice guyerino

Final
08-06-2015, 01:08 AM
i dnt think its a good idea , so no support

.Crazey
08-06-2015, 02:48 AM
Oh if my reply wasn't clear, its a NO SUPPORT.
Goodluck.

James
08-06-2015, 02:57 AM
no support

i hate the idea of you getting gm again before anyone else just because u was a gm once before

retpallys
08-06-2015, 01:01 PM
I am going to give you 100% support because of reasons. -Retcarrys/Andrennahate out

Vodka
08-08-2015, 02:17 AM
100% support

Malikk
08-16-2015, 09:14 PM
no support. gl

Dangar
08-16-2015, 09:26 PM
Application status : Denied.

~ Purpley.