PDA

View Full Version : Wushoolay Game Master application.

Wushoolay
08-08-2015, 03:21 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny 4.3.4 Instant 85 Realm.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Wushoolay, Rankin, Blaxezgodx

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been with WoWMortal since the 27th of November 2011

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

GMT+1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I tend to spend about 4-6 hours ingame, maybe more when I am enjoying playing.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I have played retail since the start, back in the 2004 beta.

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I do have previous Game Master experience, and I am fluent with the Trinity Core commands.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I myself feel that when I was GM, I did a good job. And a lot of the players respected me.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).

Hello, my name is Thomas. I live in Scotland, United Kingdom. I have lived here my whole life. My time zone is GMT +1, and I am quite active at night time so that doesn't really matter. My personal interests are gaming, excercise, reading, listening to music, chilling and that's about it. I am 18 years old, born May 22nd 1997.

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I would tell him/her where to get the items, if it is not a donation item or boss dropped item. I would then tell him/her how to retrieve the currency for the item, I would also then explain as much as possible how long it'd take, and any steps that are needing done.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I would contact the player, asking them to calm down so it can be dealt with maturely. If the player calms down, I would then explain the rule they've broken and tell them that the mute is only temporary, like their actions. Hopefully then they will stick by our well made rules, and play nicely again.
However, if the player decides to continue insulting the staff team/member after I have explained what rule they have broken, I would then delete the ticket and leave the player to calm down.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would get valid proof, send it to the staff team on the forums/skype and freeze the player on an island out of reach. If they log off, I will continue to watch out for them ready to keep the players safe from the hacker.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I would announce asking would players like an event, and then host what most players suggest. As my friends don't get to choose for the whole server.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would contact both players, making sure they are not busy elsewhere. If they are both sitting around and doing nothing, I would screenshot them both being online and also the high numbers of tickets. I would then send the screenshot to a higher staff member after I have dealt with the tickets.

Thank you for reading and thank you for your time.

concro
08-08-2015, 03:26 AM
100% support

Swody
08-08-2015, 03:28 AM
No support, you were fired for a reason.

Whitestag_
08-08-2015, 03:31 AM
Suppertino muchos helpo
Senior is gud taco

Actually he should get back into where he is belong to even he is fat =)))))

So %100 support

Carl
08-08-2015, 03:46 AM
most annoying person on this server after frosty
worst liar on this server after ranks
no support

River
08-08-2015, 03:49 AM
He was fired because a player overreacted.

+11111 support.

Canea
08-08-2015, 04:26 AM
Sometimes you need to be harsh sometimes not.People respect this man for his decication to his job.I didnt fully got the reason who or for he was fired of thhe GM spot.But that was a owners decision.If you want to have hackers free server this man deserves a second chance.We all do have our bad day's when we talk nonsense in the community.I dont see him corrupted or any other way.You got my full support bud,as you do have it from the rest of community.

+1

James
08-08-2015, 04:29 AM
Sometimes you need to be harsh sometimes not.People respect this man for his decication to his job.I didnt fully got the reason who or for he was fired of thhe GM spot.But that was a owners decision.If you want to have hackers free server this man deserves a second chance.We all do have our bad day's when we talk nonsense in the community.I dont see him corrupted or any other way.You got my full support bud,as you do have it from the rest of community.

+1

very touching piece you just wrote sir but i thought u resigned?

Trikky
08-08-2015, 04:45 AM
Likewise
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

.Crazey
08-08-2015, 04:51 AM

The reason being he banned Nrg who complained to *** who complained to Msoul to get unbanned and Rankin fired.
Lol good one.

hemorrhage_user
08-08-2015, 05:34 AM
full support

MysteriousSoul
08-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Application Status : DENIED