PDA

View Full Version : Priestiality gamemaster application.

chestilces
08-11-2015, 11:39 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
Destiny-Instant 85 PVP
2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Priestiality
3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
Ive been playing your private server "WoW mortal" sinse 2012. I used to have another account but when i took a half a year break, i forgot the password to the account so i was not able to manage it anymore. The account with the character priestiality has been existing for 2 months now

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
GMT -7. Alamogordo New mexico

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
I usually spend from 8-14 hours a day playing your private server

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I have been playing retail since the Burning Crusade

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I actually ran my own World of Warcraft 4.3.4 private server, i had roughly 200-500 players on every day. I fixed many bugs, and was able to manage the server pretty well. I of course hired some other GMs to help me. but my internet got shut off for a while and when i got it back on, all of the players had left the private server. so i did not start it back up.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I believe i would be a great member of your staff because i am a dedicated player who personally Dislikes hackers, scripters, and other players who make the private server worse in general. I have alot of experience with Banning, Muting in a fair manner. I am good at leveling out arguments between two players. So i believe i would be an excellent staff member.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone),
your personal interests and your age).
My first name is Jaycob, and i live in alamogordo, New mexico. The time zone is GMT-7. I personally enjoy making people enjoy anything, i like football, and my favorite color is blue. And i am 23 years old and my birthday is on November 13th. I was born in 1992

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
I would like to join the staff of WoW mortal because i want to make the gameplay better for the players playing the game.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
I send him a whisper telling him to quit the rude or racist comments to out staff members as it could lead to an even bigger consequence like getting banned. And if he sends or makes another ticket with rude or racist comments he will get banned temporally or permanently.
2. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
If i am restricted to banning because either i have no power to ban a player or he is using a hack tool to prevent getting banned, i would either call another GM for him to ban him. Or if he is using a hack tool, say the character he was using was named herry, i would use the command ".ban character herry forever hacking".

3. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I proceed by telling them that it would be against the rules to open an event specifically for any player at all whether they rae my friend or some random player. And that i cannot open the event and to not ask again, please.

Trikky
08-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Absolutely not. The last thing the server needs is another boring person (ahem, Jason) in a position of power.

No support. Good luck.

Minimane
08-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Trikky said no so I say yes.

Good luck

James
08-11-2015, 10:15 PM
qwerko left so i stayed

no support

chestilces
08-12-2015, 12:59 AM
Trikky i am not a boring person i am a serious person who also likes to joke around, but i am serious about taking care of the community, i like to have fun but i like to make sure the game stays good. Because you might not realize how much bad stuff goes on every day because you probably have never been in the spot where yo have to take care of a server. Please if you read my application do not reply with a rude comment as i am serious, so please do not waste your time by typing insults because you disagree with me. Thank you

Lordlancex
08-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Trikky i am not a boring person i am a serious person who also likes to joke around, but i am serious about taking care of the community, i like to have fun but i like to make sure the game stays good. Because you might not realize how much bad stuff goes on every day because you probably have never been in the spot where yo have to take care of a server. Please if you read my application do not reply with a rude comment as i am serious, so please do not waste your time by typing insults because you disagree with me. Thank you\

you shouldnt pay attention to retards like trikky

Doctor X
08-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Application Status: DENIED