PDA

View Full Version : Very serious business kids

Jason + Zeu = Zeuson
08-19-2015, 09:43 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
Destiny

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Malphaze, Frosty, Gary, Xaryu, Jhorris, Xaryz, Fwobba, Malph, Malphase, Malpheze, Melph, Melpheze, Leroy, gladjkrival, bajheera, swlffty, retwogs, aoe, doc, singularityx, xurpus, sixsixsix, numbr, tumblr, ig, crocligator, alligator, whorriar

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
Since the start of Destiny going to Narnia a.ka. (graveyard and Armageddon)

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
UTC+05:00

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
1,024 minutes to 1,124

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
Yes i do play retail, from wrath to wod.

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I dew have mastergame experience. And i'm slip and slide with trinity core commands.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I'm the fun and no one ever hosts events anymore ill be special this time

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone),
your personal interests and your age).
My name is Gary or a.k.a. (MoneySwagBiscuit2k15) i'm 18 and I live in Australia. I love to surf, play baseball, and soccer.

Scenario Questions
[Mandatory]

1. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
I would tell him to stop making useless ticket's if he doesn't really have a issue and if he curses i'll tell that niqqa to calm down or I have to use the ban hammer.

2. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I'd take pictures with my potato cam and mail it from UPS to my admin's house location in a neat organized box to see the proof.
http://i58.tinypic.com/14tvgy0.jpg

3. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I would tell them pay me real money and it's yours.

Note:
Very serious business..

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
am I accepted to the squad?

Magistrate
08-19-2015, 10:05 AM
Meaningless comment? Oh go somewhere in your life already emo boy. Get out of your mom's house, find a job, and do something with your life other taking selfies iin the dark like a vampire emo child. While you're at it go to college already 20 year old virginator.

And do you and alien boy still cam together like homo's? just curious.

Very, very serious.

dofel
08-19-2015, 10:24 AM
cracks me up! serious indeed,lol!

Dangar
08-19-2015, 01:46 PM
application denied...

~ Purpley..