PDA

View Full Version : Birdy's GM application

Soph
08-28-2015, 09:29 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
Destiny
2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Birdy
3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I started playing WoWMortal on the 12th of July 2015. My contributions are voting regularly and mentioning the server to my friends.
4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
UTC/GMT + 2
5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
I spend around 4-5 hours daily on the server, sometimes longer .
6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I have played retail since 2010, up to now.
7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I have experience with being a Gamemaster, and i am familiar with the Trinity Core commands.
8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I feel i would be a good addition to the server, cause i love doing events to keep the players happy, i keep my eye on tickets that aren't responded to yet, and basicly i love helping people.
9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age)
Hello, my name is Sophia i live in the Netherlands ( Europe, GMT +2 ) what i like to do the most besides gaming, is interacting with as much as people as possible, i like to hangout with friends, i like to travel and watch movies.
10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
I would explain to him, that i'm not allowed to give free items to the players.
2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
First i would make a screenshot of what he said, and then i would give him a ban. ( How long the ban will last, depends on what he said towards me and other Staff Members )
3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I would take a screenshot, or even record it of him hacking, i would probably also call out another staff-member that is able to ban him, until then i would take him to a safe-spot, and freeze him.
4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I'd glady host an event, if a friend of me asked me to, but i will not help him to win, and i'd tell him that.
5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
If i see them chatting, and not responding to tickets i would tell them to go do their jobs, and if they have something to do in real life, i would tell them to use the 'afk' button, or even logout, but i would glady take care of the tickets myself if they aren't able to do it themselves.

Starkgirl
08-28-2015, 09:32 PM
No support you're a guy
Nice try jake

rayvens
08-28-2015, 09:33 PM
haha jake wtf.
now you're a girl
lying in forums to get accepted???

no support

Wushoolay
08-28-2015, 09:35 PM
Great person ingame, very helpful. Full Support.

ali1330
08-28-2015, 09:44 PM
No support you're a guy
Nice try jake
+1

no support

Caskett
08-28-2015, 09:45 PM
8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I feel i would be a good addition to the server, cause i love doing events to keep the players happy, i keep my eye on tickets that aren't responded to yet, and basicly i love helping people.

i once whispered you "hey where can i get that shirt" and you whispered "lol idk gtfo"

you also like to rage in the mortal chat when you die

no support

Cydroice
08-28-2015, 10:18 PM
i once whispered you "hey where can i get that shirt" and you whispered "lol idk gtfo"

you also like to rage in the mortal chat when you die

no support

No support.

Gotoh
08-28-2015, 10:34 PM
No support.

jubbi
08-28-2015, 10:42 PM
insta accepted by pinky because ur pretending to be a girl and you are from the netherlands
no support

Dangar
08-28-2015, 10:46 PM
People, commenting is fine. Keep the commens nice. Saying no support and adding something to that is fine aswell, just keep it nice. Otherwise your comment will be edited/deleted + Your forum account will be banned for a day for being rude.

~ Purpley

Soph
08-28-2015, 10:50 PM
Thanks Purpley. :)

Trikky
08-28-2015, 11:14 PM
not really sure who you are but this application is actually good for a change. please don't mind the portuguese trolls (the ones with 4-5 accounts trying to cause commotion by putting your gender into question) as they are irrelevant no matter how many forum accounts they have.

support, good luck, don't be amayah 2.0 and quit within a few weeks!!

caneaqt
08-28-2015, 11:27 PM
no support with my experience girl gms always ruin servers

Ezmode
08-28-2015, 11:41 PM
wtf are you serious, jake?
you don't have to lie to get accepted every gender should have the same chance of getting accepted

NO SUPPORT

Diamante
08-28-2015, 11:55 PM
I dislike your application, It's very rushed and you didn't explain your whole details.

No support

Marmelad
08-29-2015, 12:20 AM
grill gamer? PogChamp

Assistance
08-29-2015, 05:27 AM
its okay jake

everyone understands you enjoy roleplaying a girl

(no support)

James
08-29-2015, 05:29 AM
no support