PDA

View Full Version : Sodomist's GM Application

nick9612
08-29-2015, 11:38 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny 4.3.4 realm.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Tastemywog, Sodomist, Scatterheal.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

My account was created back in 2011 howeverIi have been playing serious on the realm back in 2012 then i took a break from 4.3.4 patch and went to Mop and now i´ve returned.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

GMT+1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

Around 4-5 hours.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I started back in vanilla then quit before MoP simply because i became broke and I also disliked the way wow turned out.

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I have been game master on 2 servers (Trail GM - Admin and Trial - Senior). I am familiar with almost all the Trinity Core commands.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I always bring a positive mood to the players around me, I also enjoy helping players with their issues.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).

Hello, My name is Nick and I'm 17 years old and live in Denmark. I study Economics and IT in school and in my spairtime I enjoy hanging out with my friends playing football or just chilling and of course I have a passion for gaming (had it since I was little). I am almost always happy/positive and I enjoy helping people. Of course I am a human too and I can have bad days aswell but I tend to remain respectful, polite and patient no matter what.

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Not what I can think of.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

To my knowledge, Staff members aren´t allowed to give out items. Therefore I would polite answer, that I am unable to give him the legendary weapon, But one of the alternatives for obtaining it would be getting either 2050 rating in 2v2 or 1800 in 3v3.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

If it was cussing and insults I would most likely give him the length of the mute as a ban instead, If he continues after that i would double the time banned and if he ban avoid I would double his ban with an ip ban.

If the tickets contains Racist remarks or anything that would be going too far I would ban him 1-2 days so he could learn that it isn´t allowed on WoWMortal.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

It really depends on how he hacks. If he stathack I would:

Mute him, freeze him and then put him a place away from the players.

However to my knowledge Freeze does not block hackers from moving if they use Teleporthack, speedhack etc. So I would keep banning the accounts that the hacker uses to hack on.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I would tell them that I would love to host an event however I would not give them any advantage or any special treatment in order to win. If they want to get rewards, they must win them in a fair way.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would ask them if there was a valid reason for the tickets not being solved, Maybe they are unsure how to solve them or maybe they are busy in real life. If none of the above I would make sure to tell them in a polite way that staff members are meant to help players, not sit around doing nothing. Then i would alert an Admin or a Head GM so they are aware of it, and start solving the tickets myself.

Thank you for reading my application.

Best regards
-Sodomist

Starkgirl
08-29-2015, 11:40 PM
No support you rage too much in chat

Jimusa
08-29-2015, 11:41 PM
The 3rd scenario question states "if you are unable to ban him", so you simply cannot keep banning his accounts.
Some small grammatical errors here and there, but otherwise OK.

Could have added some different text colors / sizes to easier differentiate the questions from the answers; although it's still readable.

I don't know you personally so I can't say, but good luck nevertheless.

ps. You aren't supposed to reply to your own GM application via the thread.

nick9612
08-29-2015, 11:44 PM
No support you rage too much in chat

May I ask what episode you´re referring to? I usually dont speak much in World chat other than asking for 2v2 partners or BH Raids.

Starkgirl
08-29-2015, 11:47 PM
May I ask what episode you´re referring to? I usually dont speak much in World chat other than asking for 2v2 partners or BH Raids.

Replying to your own app...enjoy your gm app declined oh wait our good friend pinky will just clean this

rayvens
08-29-2015, 11:56 PM
no support.
you get really mad easily when someone kills you

Jimusa
08-29-2015, 11:57 PM
replying doesn't guarantee you a decline, just reduces the chances.

Trikky
08-30-2015, 12:02 AM
no support, good luck

nick9612
08-30-2015, 12:31 AM
The 3rd scenario question states "if you are unable to ban him", so you simply cannot keep banning his accounts.
Some small grammatical errors here and there, but otherwise OK.

Could have added some different text colors / sizes to easier differentiate the questions from the answers; although it's still readable.

I don't know you personally so I can't say, but good luck nevertheless.

Thanks for the feedback.

Atonement
08-30-2015, 12:42 AM
Support by me. Was a great staff member on server I played before, even greater person. Honestly, It would be a huge mistake if this guy gets declined

Swody
08-30-2015, 05:13 AM
Support by me. Was a great staff member on server I played before, even greater person. Honestly, It would be a huge mistake if this guy gets declined

most professional staff member 2015

no support, it will be a big mistake hiring this rage kid, same as it was with neurotoxn

Doctor X
08-30-2015, 06:42 AM
Application Status: DENIED