PDA

View Full Version : Qunite's Gm Application

Qunite
09-18-2015, 02:04 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
Destiny

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Head, Deep, Adam, Or, Decay

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
Well I have been with wowmortal since 2/11/2014 but known the owner around 2 years.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
GMT+1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
Have played cata for 2 years

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
Plenty of experience, Overall I have been a gm for over a year.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
Because I was staff here before and worked hard and anyone that knows me can vouch that I do more than is expected.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words.
Well my name is Adam I am from the uk (GMT) Also 21 years old and my interests are in mechanics and gaming.

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
I was staff here before and I got removed because a certain dev didn't like me and made false accusations and now he has gone I don't see a reason to why I cant come back, If you want a more private convo about what happened which I cant put on the forums either ask msoul or pm me.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
I give the player the correct location on where to get items and if they cant be obtained in game then direct him to the forums to post a suggestion.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
I speak to him and explain that if he does not stop he will be receiving a ban

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I freeze then teleport to a remote location such as gm island then contact someone who can deal with him.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
I tell them I will not make an event to specifically benefit them on a personal level but make an event with items that are allowed to be given out provided there is a lot of players attending.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
Firstly I deal with the tickets then I talk to the staff members who were online and request that they keep an eye on tickets and if need help because there is many then contact me via skype.

Marmelad
09-18-2015, 02:24 AM
support .

Trikky
09-18-2015, 03:52 AM
I hope this is a joke. No support because you abused your powers last time you were a GM (you only got hired because you licked ebo's toes).

Marmelad
09-18-2015, 03:54 AM
I hope this is a joke. No support because you abused your powers last time you were a GM (you only got hired because you licked ebo's toes).
dont trust him he's lying also double support for my british brother

Swody
09-18-2015, 03:54 AM
Ņo support.

Good luck

Marmelad
09-18-2015, 03:56 AM
support.

Good luck
FixedThatForYou.

Atonement
09-18-2015, 09:05 AM
ddosed msoul other server because i didnt want to stop camping and farming you, abusive and powe hungry bit.ch

Blackteria
09-18-2015, 11:45 AM
???????

People say you abused power ? Power hungry ?

I don't remember seeing you online.. on any of your chars. For some reason I remember the char Decoy, but from another player called Jess.

The application you made is pretty simple :

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
Because I was staff here before and worked hard and anyone that knows me can vouch that I do more than is expected.

Only because you were a staff here that means you should get another chance, that's what you are saying ? Also, you are asking for people to vouch for you ; That wasn't the answer to the question : Please check it out again.

My answer is : NO SUPPORT.

Good luck with your application,

jubbi
09-18-2015, 05:22 PM

all you did was be in guru on your gm char and kill people with gm spells
you also cried on your gm char in global chat when someone camped your player char lol

Krystal
09-18-2015, 07:59 PM
no support someone ddos him call for ebo

Jimmy Darmody
09-19-2015, 01:21 AM
No support

James
09-19-2015, 01:34 AM
no support

good luck

Gotoh
09-19-2015, 01:41 PM