PDA

View Full Version : Retcarrys "Helper Application".

retpallys
09-18-2015, 11:37 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?

I am applying to Destiny-4.3.4.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by.

My in game character most people would know me by is "Retcarrys" and Andrennahate.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I have been with the WoWmortal community for about 2 months now. And my contributions are that i love this server and i would love to redeem my self to this lovley server.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
My timezone is GMT+1

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
I spend about 4-7 hours in the game each day.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I currently play retail servers and i have been with retail since classic WoW.

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I do in fact have previous Game Master experience I was an admin on a different 4.3.4 server, i also have made my own 4.3.4 servers to explore what a GM could do and find out what a DB was.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I feel i would be a good addition to the WoWmortal staff team because i really love this beautiful server and i would love to redeem my likings of the servers because i have been with wowmortal for a while now.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone),
your personal interests and your age).

Hello, My name is Cody I grew up in the United States of America in the state of Indiana. I am at the age of 17 and my birthday is in the month of February 8th. My personal interest is cars,tractors,semi's, and games ofcourse.

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)I

currently have a part time job as a mechanic but, i work very short hours and as soon as i get home i go to my 4.3.4 server and open up WoWmortal. I would love to become a GM on this beautiful server to redeem my self and show i will give my best effort with being a GM on this server.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

If this scenario has ever occured to happen i would then whisper the server and question why he has been giving the staff team the troubles because we are hard working people, working on this server. If he does not quit after the first warning i will then ban him for 5days.

2. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

If I find a player hacking on this lovley server I would contact him through a whisper gently asking why he is hacking and question him. I would also summon him to a stable place and freeze him until another GM logs on that can ban him.

3. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I will tell my friends that I can not host an event at this time because I am busy, or i will say I will host an event later in the day.

Helper Application Template may get updated anytime.

Atonement
09-18-2015, 11:48 PM
Your English seems to be kind of shabby, considering you are an American
Just look at how many times you've written "lovely" and "reedem myself". Honestly, your application is far below my criteria, but again who am I to judge.

No support but nevertheless, good luck.

Jimmy Darmody
09-19-2015, 01:16 AM
No support

Djparty
09-19-2015, 02:04 AM
Maybe you're not english,but you're the best person i ever saw in my whole life.
Full support my friend.I wish u the best and become an admin.

Marmelad
09-19-2015, 02:11 AM
lack of english you're probably from France no support

10MinuteMail
09-19-2015, 02:18 AM
No Support Rude in game and hungers for power

Reyedyd
09-19-2015, 04:20 AM
The blue strains the eyes a little bit. But with that being said I Support this thread.

Final
09-19-2015, 06:32 AM
no support

Gotoh
09-19-2015, 01:54 PM
No support.

Kylie Jenner
09-19-2015, 10:44 PM
Full support

Minimane
09-20-2015, 02:04 AM
You're not 17? You're like 11 or something. If you're going to make an application don't lie about your age holy ****.

Gyezh
09-20-2015, 04:44 AM
No Support.

Good luck...

Replay
09-21-2015, 12:21 AM
Your English isn't really good considering that you're from the US, I had trouble reading and understanding some of your answers because of that. I'm sorry but, no support.
Good luck with your application.

James
09-23-2015, 09:48 PM
people are saying your english sucks

i wouldn't know since you used the worst font colour possible

no support

Zerololx
09-23-2015, 10:02 PM
No support

Goodluck with your application.

Laladin
09-24-2015, 01:56 AM