PDA

View Full Version : GM Application (Softpala)

Softpala
09-29-2015, 03:27 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
*Destiny

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
*Softpala

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
*Since 2014-2015, i won't say it, but i will honest... actually I don't spend money on games at all because my country is in crisis currently.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
*My timezone is (GMT 7)

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
*I Spend about 1-2 Hours on my laptop if i having Homework at school, and I Spend about 12-23 Hours on my laptop at Saturday only.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I played retail WOLTK, to Cataclysm for 5 Years (2010-2015)

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
*Yes i do, I'm Very Fluent with Trinity core commands. i've been working with another staff team at another server. I've Been VIP For 1 time, by the way the Repack help me too.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
*I've always enjoyed being part of a staff team on just about any type of game with servers. I enjoy helping players out in-game as well as playing with them when not having to deal with anything else at the moment. Another reason is because my first few hours on the server I felt like I could help the server out. I have been on the server plenty of times where a player needed help or had questions for a GM but no GM was on so all they could do is make a ticket and wait. Anyways, I know that there is always a time to be serious and a time to know when to loosen up and have fun to make it enjoyable for everyone.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).
*My name is Dhiyo Ketut Crisnawidhi, i'm From Indonesia, Bali (GMT 7), I Was Born at 23 November 2002. My Hobby are Creating Website, and Playing Game, and i'm a Friendly Person, don't worry i never mad ^-^.

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
*Any extra info to be added:
Nothing much else to say but the fact that I very much enjoy this server and can already see that it has great opportunity in the future. I'd love to be part of the team and help out as much as I can, i always Dreaming i can be a GM in a Great Server Like this :)

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
*I Respond : i will say to the player, Sorry as GM i can't do anything, and if you want something, you have to try and try, then over time your desire will be achieved.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
*I would ask, what makes you do not like me? if it feels disturb I will change my attitude was.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
*I'll tell him, that hacking was not allowed on our servers, because it can damage our communities, anyway for what you do hacking?, is it better when we play honest than want that instant only?. (After 4-5x Warning, then no chance)

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
*I will continue the event with full responsibility and honesty, I will never deceive anyone.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
*if I could, I would read the tickets one by one, regardless of the situation at that time.

Thank you for your time and consideration :D
And sorry for my Bad English :'(

Chiron
09-30-2015, 03:56 AM
No support.

Gyezh
09-30-2015, 03:59 AM
Lol Chiron lets support my sooning gm app, i will .add u ;)

Credo
09-30-2015, 10:28 AM
Full Support,
i think we need person like this in the future

mirai virtual
09-30-2015, 11:10 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
*Destiny

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
*Softpala

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
*Since 2014-2015, i won't say it, but i will honest... actually I don't spend money on games at all because my country is in crisis currently.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
*My timezone is (GMT 7)

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
*I Spend about 1-2 Hours on my laptop if i having Homework at school, and I Spend about 12-23 Hours on my laptop at Saturday only.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I played retail WOLTK, to Cataclysm for 5 Years (2010-2015)

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
*Yes i do, I'm Very Fluent with Trinity core commands. i've been working with another staff team at another server. I've Been VIP For 1 time, by the way the Repack help me too.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
*I've always enjoyed being part of a staff team on just about any type of game with servers. I enjoy helping players out in-game as well as playing with them when not having to deal with anything else at the moment. Another reason is because my first few hours on the server I felt like I could help the server out. I have been on the server plenty of times where a player needed help or had questions for a GM but no GM was on so all they could do is make a ticket and wait. Anyways, I know that there is always a time to be serious and a time to know when to loosen up and have fun to make it enjoyable for everyone.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).
*My name is Dhiyo Ketut Crisnawidhi, i'm From Indonesia, Bali (GMT 7), I Was Born at 23 November 2002. My Hobby are Creating Website, and Playing Game, and i'm a Friendly Person, don't worry i never mad ^-^.

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
*Any extra info to be added:
Nothing much else to say but the fact that I very much enjoy this server and can already see that it has great opportunity in the future. I'd love to be part of the team and help out as much as I can, i always Dreaming i can be a GM in a Great Server Like this :)

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
*I Respond : i will say to the player, Sorry as GM i can't do anything, and if you want something, you have to try and try, then over time your desire will be achieved.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
*I would ask, what makes you do not like me? if it feels disturb I will change my attitude was.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
*I'll tell him, that hacking was not allowed on our servers, because it can damage our communities, anyway for what you do hacking?, is it better when we play honest than want that instant only?. (After 4-5x Warning, then no chance)

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
*I will continue the event with full responsibility and honesty, I will never deceive anyone.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
*if I could, I would read the tickets one by one, regardless of the situation at that time.

Thank you for your time and consideration :D
And sorry for my Bad English :'(

itd be better if you just copy pasted my whole application instead of copy pasting a part of it

Trikky
09-30-2015, 04:55 PM
yeah i noticed that he copied atonement's application (even though it was not a very well-written app) so for that reason no support

mirai virtual
09-30-2015, 05:24 PM
yeah i noticed that he copied atonement's application (even though it was not a very well-written app) so for that reason no support

which wasnt well written, atonmnts or softpalas?

either way there arent many applicants that got accepted so its easy to see which is copied and which isnt. you can clearly see the difference of yours and atonmnts vocabulary and grammar so this aint gonna work

dada22
09-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Full support !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minimane
09-30-2015, 11:15 PM
Wait what, you're 13?

No Support

Paing Paing
10-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Full Support.

Shunsuke
10-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Application status: DENIED

You can PM me if you want to know why you didn't get accepted.