PDA

View Full Version : Organization

Bazingaaqt
10-17-2015, 09:33 PM
I know this can be a pain cause I have had to do it before,

But it's honestly really annoying scrolling through the transmog vendor under 'Rare Cloth/Leather/Plate etc' 'uncommon cloth,' and 'epic cloth' vendors and having to find matching mogs.

So I will simply suggest putting all shoulders together, then helm, chest, and so on.

I do not mean to offend any Staff with this if you are currently still part of staff that had done this but just a tip to save players a lot of time and effort. For us lazy players :P

eth3rious
10-17-2015, 10:25 PM
the odds of this happening are frankly less than 1%. they are just too lazy and they dont particulary care how much time it takes to find a matching mog. also this is real pain in the arse to do as staff member because all you do is write 2 commands over and over again... also requires additional npc scripting and some database working

Bazingaaqt
10-17-2015, 11:55 PM
the odds of this happening are frankly less than 1%. they are just too lazy and they dont particulary care how much time it takes to find a matching mog. also this is real pain in the arse to do as staff member because all you do is write 2 commands over and over again... also requires additional npc scripting and some database working

I know thats why i said it could be annoying in my first sentence.

Just giving pointers and it really doesn't require database working or scripting it's simply moving the current items around. You find the item ID and put the items in the npc in a different order not just all random like

eth3rious
10-18-2015, 12:07 AM
if i understood u well it is neccesary to do some scripting because first you need to remove "Rare cloth" etc etc then add "Shoulder" "Helm" etc.. which cant be done via any command in game, if u want separate sections that is, it would be lots better that way, but if you just want them to change the positions i guess they could do that with a little work and yes it is possible via in game commands

Bazingaaqt
10-18-2015, 12:14 AM
if i understood u well it is neccesary to do some scripting because first you need to remove "Rare cloth" etc etc then add "Shoulder" "Helm" etc.. which cant be done via any command in game, if u want separate sections that is, it would be lots better that way, but if you just want them to change the positions i guess they could do that with a little work and yes it is possible via in game commands

I meant to say keep the current 'Rare Cloth' stuff etc, I just meant make the items within the tabs more organized.

eth3rious
10-18-2015, 12:19 AM
I meant to say keep the current 'Rare Cloth' stuff etc, I just meant make the items within the tabs more organized.

well yeah as i said before its quite easy to do except it takes a lot of time and a brain for organization that unfortunately gms here dont have.