PDA

View Full Version : GM Application

ratless
11-14-2015, 11:16 PM
1) Which realm are you applying for?
I am applying for Destiny instant level 85.
2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
Ratless, Shadowfangs.
3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
I've been playing for a week now! And I want to help the community and get more people on this flawless server :)!
4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
My timezone is GMT+5.
5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
Weekdays I spend 5-8 Hours on, Weekend I usually spend 9-10 hours on depending on my schedule.
6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
I do play retail till this day, I started in late Wotlk So that would be on December 2, 2010.
7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I have had past Gamemaster experiences, and I'm pretty decent if I read them multiple times in one sitting, I will remember.
8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
I think I would be a great influence to the team because I would be on a substantial amount of time doing positive things, I will bring a positive attitude to this flawless team!
9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).
My first name is Jacob, I live in Florida, my time zone is GMT+5, My personal interest are helping people cope with their issues and life problems, And i am 16.
10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
Theirs nothing to add to this flawless team :)!

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
I would make it clear that I cannot give him free items, but I will tell him how or where to obtain the said item.
2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
That would be an action us GMs would have to agree on weather it will be an account suspension or even a ban depending on the situation.
3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I would suspend the account. Then I would wait for an admin to hop in game and verify with both a GM and Admin witnessing the exploitation.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I will tell them that I will host an event when I got the time for it. But at no cost I will interfere my personal life with my work here on this server. I will not host an event just because my friends wants me to.

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I would answer all the questions calmly, After I finish I will ask them respectfully why they didn't answer them.

Thank you!! :)

Error404
11-14-2015, 11:20 PM
Looks rushed, Spend more time in your application.

Minimane
11-14-2015, 11:30 PM
No idea who you are, No Support

James
11-15-2015, 02:50 AM
Never seen you before, not to mention you don't meet any of the requirements.

No support.

Deadlinex
11-15-2015, 03:09 AM
You should have read the requirements before applying. I don't really like the structure of your application either.

No support

Goodluck with your application!

Magistrate
11-15-2015, 03:17 AM
Application status: DENIED