PDA

View Full Version : join staff

lautaro
12-02-2015, 06:53 AM
1) Which realm are you applying for? i Applying for Destiny.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]? Mikitallica.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point? arrive a few months ago to this server, and help members of my guild in PvE and PvP, also guiding them in how the server.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 ) My time zone is
UTC -3:00
from Argentina.

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis? from three to four hours.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions? I played wow for Burning Crusade.

7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands? I went gm time in a server that no longer exists, and with respect to the commands have knowledge of them, I have a book with it.

8) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team? I feel it is a good idea since I have a lot of experience playing word of warcraft, I have much patience with people and I am very reasonable.

9) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).My name is lautaro, I have 18 years, I was born the 20th of March in 1997, in a town called Neuquen in Argentina, many years playing word of warcraft, and spent many years I do not remember when it was, I was a child. I speak spanish and english. My time zone is UT-3: 00. I also play the guitar eight years ago. I would like to join the staff because I am very passionate with what I do, I am calm and listen to problems. from already thank you very much.

10) Anything you would like to add? (optional question) no

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
_I will answer by saying that: I can not give items, they seek a way to get them, because that is the sense of the game.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
_I proceed to give a temporary ban for showing disrespect to the Staff

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
_the first thing I do is see the player's name, the second is to call a GM who can do something about that player with this hack using, for anyone to ban them him

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
_I tell them I can not do events they leave benefit, which events to be organized with the gm of Staff

5. You first come online and you notice that their are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
_to improve service for the players would make gm are organized so that at all times there are more than 3 gms online and players will have better service

Trikky
12-02-2015, 07:02 AM
You do not meet the requirements and, needless to say, your English could use some work. No support, good luck.

Laladin
12-02-2015, 04:48 PM
You don't meet the requirements.

Application status: DENIED