PDA

View Full Version : Zerno'z GoodBye

Zerno
08-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Well WoWMortal i dont want to leave you guys. i love just relaxing and talking to everyone. But i have to start school in a week. Then once my school is over and thats going to be about 3-4 months. Then iam leaving for the Marine Corps. Iam going to try to become a Scout Sniper which will take me a long time to complete. But, if i come back alive and dont end up in a mental place till i recover from the time ive served. I will then be back to see everyone again. Untill then farewell all.

KikØs
08-27-2011, 11:43 AM
goodbye :)

Itachi
08-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Goodbye ...

Huskey/Forenzone
08-27-2011, 12:07 PM
I don't Really know you but GL :)

Also Thank you for Choosing to Serve in the Military :)

-Mallbora
08-27-2011, 05:07 PM
goodbye zernoz

Kickass
08-27-2011, 07:19 PM
bye GLIF hope u come back soon without been shot by sniper XD

Emille
08-27-2011, 10:01 PM
AMG MARINES?! AWESOME.

As Huskey said .. but with a little twist, I never knew you D:

but when you get super duper bored and have nothing to do .. PLEASE BE ONE OF THOSE MARINES WHO DANCE RANDOMLY TO A SONG .. Like Combat Marines dance with Lady Gaga - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPs4bTcyfFI) THESE GUYS!

I would love you super duper much!!! :P

Zerno
08-27-2011, 11:07 PM
ok Emille you got it me and my buddy will start doing that. We will try to record it just for i can show you guys. I'am just hoping at my service wowmortal is still around. Also, thanks everyone for your thoughts and support.
Miksaksa - Iam training for Scout Sniper. We will be the snipers. I think we will do fine.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Everyone this is what someone posted on there site.

"Marines are about the most peculiar breed of human beings I have ever witnessed. They treat their service as if it were some kind of cult, plastering their emblem on almost everything they own, making themselves up to look like insane fanatics with haircuts to ungentlemanly lengths, worshipping their Commandant almost as if he were a god, and making weird animal noises like a band of savages. They'll fight like rabid dogs at the drop of a hat just for the sake of a little action, and are the cockiest sons of *****es I have ever known. Most have the foulest mouths and drink well beyond man's normal limits, but their high spirits and sense of brotherhood set them apart and, generally speaking, the United States Marines I've come in contact with are the most professional soldiers and the finest men I have ever had the pleasure to meet."

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Does anyone want me to take a camera with me for i can try to take some pictures or videos. while iam at training and once i get sent out??

Igraine
08-27-2011, 11:41 PM
Goodluck Zerno.

I never really knew you aswell, but choosing the Marine Corps is a good thing. You're doing something for your country then. So I wish you the best of luck in there. Have fun.