PDA

View Full Version : I'm completely done with WoWMortal

Kickass
12-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Yes after i made alot of enemy i leave WoWmortal 4ever. I have to thanks four great players for they help.
1st Sigfreid/Slientkiller-You helped me alot i am too lucky for having a friend like you miss ya :P
2nd Gade-thanks for showing some tricks on mage.We will meet in minecraft/Hamachi ;)
3rd Kraxxath-Nice to see a starter to get soo good :) I will miss when i camped ya :(
4rd Mylene-What can I say-best druid on warground.You are great friend.
This is all for my friend and for my enemy
1st Dystroller/Distroller-i was thinking we were friends.
2nd Crowberry-1-st was friendly got donor gear and started to play as most of them.
3nd Selenee-i dk what happend i didn't attack your shammy but you blame me for everything. If someone wants to contact me : Skype:seksi_pi4agata; e-mail-st_miksa@abv.bg It was going to be nice if there were some admin support on wotlk realms. Bye!

-Mallbora
12-08-2011, 10:24 PM
goodbye Kickass

Selenee
12-08-2011, 10:46 PM
I was never your enemy just the way I'm not now , you were welcomed on events as usual . I just don't find pleasure talking with someone who turns his back on his friends so easy.

Goodbye

Kickass
12-08-2011, 11:03 PM
I just only charged you nothing else also you could run in ogrimmar it is not my falt that the priest killed you.I always had you as a person who i can trust but last time when i asked you you didn't answer me like i was not there that make me to do this.

Selenee
12-08-2011, 11:08 PM
oh great now it's all my fault. sure blame me for your own raging . I told you to let me do my job...I believe this is not something that forces anyone to leave.

Danup
12-08-2011, 11:09 PM
lmao u know dyst is my bro irl? sometimes i use his priest thats coz distroller att u ---thats me lol
ps. isnt sharing acc we got the same ip/pc

Laladin
12-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Goodbye! Good luck in the future!

Kickass
12-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Selenee i don't blame you for everything but you have a part to make me leave.
Danup couldn't you tell before you attacked me ?

Sigfreid
12-09-2011, 01:49 AM
I was never your enemy just the way I'm not now , you were welcomed on events as usual . I just don't find pleasure talking with someone who turns his back on his friends so easy.

Goodbye

Off Topic REALLY as Fast as ur turned on me and Huskey

ON Topic GL Kick imma miss you :P

lilly
12-09-2011, 01:55 AM
cya kickass, good luck with the future :)

dystroller
12-09-2011, 08:15 AM
ew good bye kick :( I will miss you bro
im not ur enemy <.<!

Mylene
12-12-2011, 07:56 PM
Oh, leaving so soon? I thought you were going to stay on WG for a while :/ take care and hope to see you come back sometime! :)