PDA

View Full Version : Old times [Video]

Gade
12-16-2011, 05:46 AM
I've found a very old video [1 year+ old] on my unused PC, it's a very first vid I've ever made and I know the quality is low. It's back from good old times before the server split, I wish we could bring those times back and make WOTLK realms populated again.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9zb7sWQKyU

This is the final goodbye from me.
Take care everyone! :D

DarthKitten
12-16-2011, 07:01 AM
I miss those times. I miss the LKF times even more though. Damn LKF was good.

I like your pick of music, Sonic Syndicate FTW!

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Oh, in flames at the end aswell!

Emille
12-16-2011, 08:19 AM
I love your little cover up xD

I remember those days... boy how I miss 'em..and apparently I'll miss you too! I WANT AMAGADE !! .. say what what???!??!

Enb/Progon
12-16-2011, 10:17 AM
those days where just awsome back then the raids and instances where still doable w/o donor gear but they would be really hard, and i remember when msoul whas only a donator boss because he whas OP. XD well take care gade and i hope to see you back when the WOTLK realms get populated again. :)

Zeu
12-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Dang this gave me the chills haha I remember when we did this giveaway when I was Manager and you weren't even GM yet XD, and YOU won XD, but yeah these were the good old days my friend and I do miss these times indeed.

Incript
12-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Sigh. Good old times.

∟Killerkitten¬
12-16-2011, 04:39 PM
Eurrggg. I would take those days back anyday.

Mass PvP outside Org and SW, The Weekly 10v10's. 40v40 AV's. Farming DM. ALL OF IT!

Such a great time and it's sad to see you go Gade.

WOTLK<3