PDA

View Full Version : David's FINAL Goodbye.

Zeu
01-13-2012, 04:46 AM
It used to be fun, there were friendly and active staff, along with friendly players and overall just good times. But now.... everything that this server and the old server used to be has gone to complete garbage, the players are rude and their are absolutely NO GMs on EVER. Please don't sit here and say that its all good and the server is fine because it is not, and if you do end up stating that you obviously weren't here when it WAS on good terms. I would just like to take this time to state that.

Msoul: You sit and make COMPLETE profit off of all of your SERVERS(PLURAL), yet you have NO reliable staff(because they all quit might I add, wonder why that is LOL), NO developers, NOTHING, just a server that you make money off of and yet you put no time/effort into.

I have no desire to play here anymore, I thought that it would be fun to see new/old faces but yet I see none(cause they all left), so Goodbye again, to all the oldies that are still here best of luck to you guys :)

Emille
01-13-2012, 05:06 AM
We all love you - Or at least I do, but it's been forever since we've had a conversation.

I do have to say, I agree with you; Wotlk was a lot better because it didn't have a lot of people who thought they're awesome because they have skill. It was somewhat based on the gear they had but whatever..That's what the donor gear does to ya'. Cata is just all a bunch of assholes who don't treat anyone with respect but who they think in their opinion is "skilled" which is just a bunch of bull, abusing isn't skill..Warground had a lot of people where you could joke around and call each other names but if you do that on Cata you get trolled like hell. I remember on Warground GM's could joke around with people but on Cata it's not the same. Nothing's been the same ever since Cata was released... I lost interest playing WoW so I basically just quit. But, whatever. I have to focus on school and such cause I get to "Go to France for 29 months" (It's just a joke. Not true - Something that is a FWD on Facebook.)

Well.. anyways, since I'll post this.. HIII (: ... but since this is a goodbye .. uh.. BYE! ):

Coexist
01-13-2012, 06:07 AM
Still some oldtimers lurking around here, but nowdays i just stay in the shadows behind new nicks..I miss wotlk & i miss the old friends that either dont remember or have turned into complete asses.

Bye D

Zeu
01-13-2012, 06:42 AM
Emille you are completely right, I do miss those days and I wish I could do something about it, but unfortunately it's not in my hands anymore or trust me, this server would be A LOT different.

And yeah Coex I remember the good ole days with our Shadow Priests in BGs everyone would be terrified if they saw "Coexist & Empowered" in BGs back on MMO haha good times :P I'll always be around on the forums an such guys and ill probably be sneaking ingame every once in a while, mostly sticking to retail as my guild just downed 25 man Spine of DW.

-Mallbora
01-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Goodbye David.

Cupcakez
01-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Can't do more then agree with you.
BAI DAVIDDDDD!

Enb/Progon
01-13-2012, 01:30 PM
i completely agree with your statement david, goodbye.

Kickass
01-13-2012, 03:57 PM
That's the reason i still play on WOTLK

Safias
01-13-2012, 05:45 PM
We barley knew each other, but I was always on vent and you were always online, seeming as you were really enjoying yourself in BG's, i'm going to have to agree with Emille and Coexist of what this server has became, I find it sad because it was once so great.

Goodbye & Good luck.

Vevesita
01-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Cyah sir :3

Ricana
01-14-2012, 03:35 AM
It's quite "awesome" to see another CLEAR words from previous Community / Staff Members about the current situation (after Gade made his shiny Oh-**** Exit) and you're darn right about it. EVERYTHING that made the server unique (in other words, the community) is gone, no one cares EVER about the old stuff - if Selenee wouldn't have kicked Msoul's butt, the news for WotLK would still stand at some July news - hell, wasn't I GM at that time? Pretty HUGE time difference. But sadly, I doubt that anything's gonna change, it will continue and continue until Warground and Graveyard might end like the Blizzlike Icecrown realm from earlier - no one around, server closed. Sad story.

Oh and Emille, you are awesome - I still always remember our old joking when we were GMs, how was it - decrypting mysterious riddles which were called tickets? :p Oh I miss that time :(

Anyway, whatever you're up to now David, take care and good luck for whatever is planned :)

Zeu
01-14-2012, 06:31 AM
Apprieciate the goodbye wishes guys, I will ALWAYS login game every other day to mess around seeing as I love rogues and i'm to lazy to level one on retail XD
It just makes me sad seeing that a year ago I would have been able to turn this around, but like I said things change. Anyways, ill be on my ally rogue "Steeze" if i'm online, LOVE YA GUYS <3

Colander
01-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Who cares about them 80's servers

Its 60 wow thats awesome !

Igraine
01-15-2012, 12:58 AM
Goodbye David <3.

I still hope to catch you on MSN. And yeah, I admit it - I resigned And Left WoWMortal due to Cataclysm **** Realm too, And Joined Retail with Alot of old players here, the awsome ones. Prolly therefore their not online here anymore. And yeah, Cataclysm ruined WoWMortal totally.

- So, Msoul?. Get rid of Cataclysm, and move you're damn ass back to WOTLK. No offence, but that ''Huge Surprise'' you've had, ****ed up your member & server. I just got back here alittle, because I am bored of retail for some time, due to my guild crashed there. Anyways, I went back to WOTLK. I still see some players that I know, but really. It's not fun not having any competition when my paladin facerolls them all. Wtb WOTLK back here, then I'll be comming back 100%.

Anyways David. We catch up on MSN alright?. I think that you've possibly added my wrong email on MSN, because I only have you on msn on that one, so add: Mik_2630@Hotmail.Com

Love, Igraine.

Denice
01-15-2012, 06:02 AM
I agree with Igraine.. Cata ruined mortals server & community for sure..
Anyways, goodbye david, have fun! :)

Pking
01-15-2012, 06:11 AM
hes making to much money to give up on the cata servers

Cupcakez
01-16-2012, 03:35 PM
I agree with Igraine.. Cata ruined mortals server & community for sure..
Anyways, goodbye david, have fun! :)

that's not it, the main reason is cause msoul made a second server - so he didn't care about wowmortal anymore.

Coexist
01-18-2012, 10:26 PM
david add me on retail ^^

alexander.coexist@live.se

Zeu
01-20-2012, 07:43 AM
Yeah my sub just ran out yesterday but i'm going to re-sub within a few weeks so i'll add you when I do!

Igraine
01-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Yeah my sub just ran out yesterday but i'm going to re-sub within a few weeks so i'll add you when I do!

Add me too!

MikkelSchmedes@Hotmail.Com

<3.