PDA

View Full Version : Safias's long awaited goodbye.

Safias
04-14-2012, 03:48 PM
Many of you don't know me, never met me or never noticed me around, so don't bother reading this.
This was delayed by many withdrawal symptoms and confusion about WoW, but I've finial come to conclusion that I'm leaving, even though I never play....

I'll be on the forums still, maybe log in-game once or twice, but since I know nobody I don't see the need to.

Ricana
Gade
Shoemall

You we're all great, always there and someone I could talk to, your the only original people I can remember before everything went sh**, you've all said your goodbyes & it's time for me, the rest know who you are so don't feel left out not one bit.

Goodbye & Goodluck

-Mallbora
04-14-2012, 04:15 PM
haha nub ^^ I'm still here :p

Goodbye & GLIF take care :p

lilly
04-14-2012, 04:15 PM
i know who you are, but im not sure if you know me, but eh.
goodbye, and good luck. i was an original player before it went bad too, but i wasnt on forums or anything, so.. noone knew me
anyway, take care

Glock
04-14-2012, 05:30 PM
BB Safias. Good luck and take care in the future (:

Ricana
04-14-2012, 05:38 PM
And so, the circle of oldschool players leaving continues.

And I guess I still don't have your MSn or whatever :p or, dunno exactly, rarely online there lately.

Anyway, take care my friend, do you have any plans what you're up to now? :)

Safias
04-15-2012, 08:59 AM
i know who you are, but im not sure if you know me, but eh.

I Still remember you, don't worry! :)

I still don't have your MSN or whatever, Do you have any plans what you're up to now? :)

I Never use MSN the only time I did was back in 2006 but you can PM if we'll trade Skype names? ... And Uni is my best guess for the future.

Thanks to the rest :)!

Sigfreid
04-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Back in the days We were arena Partners :P Bye Safi

Deathplay
04-15-2012, 11:44 AM
bye bye safias and good luck