PDA

View Full Version : Pop Quiz!

Emille
05-09-2012, 03:39 AM
" The U.S. Citizenship Test is an important step in your U.S. citizenship application. During the citizenship interview, a US citizenship and immigration officer will ask the applicant ten(10) questions. The applicant must answer six(6) out of the ten(10) questions correctly in order to pass the civics portion of the naturalization test. If you fail the citizenship interview test, your citizenship application will be rejected.

Since there are 100 potential questions, applicants must have enough practice before going for a citizenship interview. "

From - Online US Citizenship Practice Test (http://www.800citizen.org/us_citizenship_test/)

In school we randomly got onto the topic of the U.S Citizenship Test .. Our teacher thought it would be funny to give us a "practice" quiz for ... oh how would you say it ... '****s and giggles'.

As stated above you must answer SIX out of TEN questions correctly. They are all randomly generated from a possible 100 questions total. How many could you answer correctly? Also - Don't be a party pooper and cheat!!! (IF you want - When you have posted a comment or totally ignored this thread I can share the answers with you. Most likely in a PM)

1. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?

2. There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.

3. When must all men register for the Selective Service?

4. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?

5. What did Susan B. Anthony do?

6. During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States?

7. Why does the flag have 13 stripes?

8. What stops one branch of government from becoming too powerful?

9. If both the President and the Vice President can no longer serve, who becomes President?

10. What is the name of the national anthem?

Oh, and if you are from somewhere else and your country has a citizenship test, feel free to post some 'preview' questions! .. (For those curious people out there - Even though I am an American Citizen, I was born in America - I actually 'failed' the random pop quizes that the teachers would put out, multiple times because even I do not know all the answers...)

Gade
05-09-2012, 04:02 AM
6/10 My citizenship application will not be rejected!

Deer Hunters!

Kraxxath
05-09-2012, 05:05 AM
AFAIK its easyer to get green card to golf club than america but ill try.

5. I quess.

2. There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.

You must be citizen of USA.

Selective Service? i quess it relates to army, and regards to all men, i bet its when states have declared a war. Being selective? no idea.

There is house of rep. and the other house. Nonethless, the house of rep. has less members if i remember correct. 90 maybe?

no clue.

Stop the spreading of communism. Proxy wars with ussr. Korea, cuba crisis, vietnam.

No idea.

Supreme court? xd

9. If both the President and the Vice President can no longer serve, who becomes President?

Minister of foreign affairs.

I remember the melody. Should be easy question thoug.

Sigfreid
05-09-2012, 05:09 AM
"

1.idk
2.idk
3.idk
4.2?
5.i forgot shes on a coin though!!!
6. the weather?
7. the original 13 states??
8. the next one up??
9. Secretary?
10. Star spangled Banner!! (I kno i got that one right)

Colander
05-09-2012, 07:32 PM
5/10. God Damnit D.

Dangar
05-10-2012, 12:53 AM
3/10 lmao Anyway i'm moving to sweden :O