PDA

View Full Version : BEAST(Tsaeb) - What's up WoWMortal!

Tsaeb
05-11-2012, 01:54 AM
Hey, what's up WoWMortal!!!

Man ... let me tell you guys, out of all the searching, playing, and researching I've looked for Private WoW-Servers, you guys would laugh at me. But FINALLY I found the right server for me to have a good time with BG and Arena running fine. This is(to my own opinion) one of, if not the best WoW-Private Server I've ever played on in awhile. Keep doing what you guys are doing, and you can count on me for sure on voting!

A little bit about myself, to sum it all up ... I eat, sleep, gaming. Off WoW, I been playing "Counter-Strike" competitively for 10 years now and reached a point where I can consider myself a semi-professional player. Counter-Strike(CS), if you don't know already, is an old FPS(First Person Shooter) STEAM engine based game from Value. Anyways, I have a YouTube channel called - GO BEAST - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/BEASTeSportsTV) - and I make videos of me playing CS.

But since I finally found an amazing WoW-Private Server, I will definitely record some of my WoW stuff and put it on my YouTube channel. Can't go wrong with WoW-eSports!

Anyways guys, TLDR ... Thanks for WoWMortal, I love it and I guess you can say I'm new to your server, so Hi and thanks for the welcome! :D

akimbo
05-11-2012, 05:14 AM
Well "Beast" welcome to WoW-Mortal, its good to know that "we" are one of the best privates servers out there.
I've been playing CounterStrike, for almost 6/8 years im not sure.
And in a high level as well, i faced big teams like: k1ck, Portugal ,SK-GAMING , NaVi, MYM etc.
I also were in big events like DreamHack and GameGune.
Well once more, WELCOME u can contact me in-game ( im supposing that u are playin on cata realm.. )
Char names : Akimbo, Akimbozordqt :)

Tsaeb
05-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Very cool, a CS player in this community ... already loving WoWMortal even more!

I play on Armageddon as "Tsaeb", my main character.

Darksiders
05-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Welcome to WoWMortal ,enjoy you're stay :p

Enb/Progon
05-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Welcome to wowmortal i hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D

Dangar
05-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Welcome and i'd hope to see you ingame soon!

Selenee
05-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Welcome and howdy partner =D

Kraxxath
05-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Welcome and enjoy the realms!

Mylene
05-13-2012, 10:29 PM
welcome tsaeb! if you need any help, just ask :)

Tsaeb
05-14-2012, 03:29 AM
Thanks everyone! :D