PDA

View Full Version : Ricana's Goodbye ~ Untold despair

Ricana
03-05-2011, 10:41 PM
My my, guess it is time for the most overrated player around to take a break - most if not all of my friends know, that I'll move to a new flat at the end of the month so things must be prepared for that - MUCH stuff.

Additional to that - my family will finally split at that time which REALLY depresses me, I could cry every time I think about that so for the GM job right now - I'm not in the condition to fulfill my duty as Game Master for now. It will be truely a hell for me but I won't fall for that.

So, if you want to remove me as GM, feel free to do so - if you want to keep me, it's also fine for me - but I can't guarantee a comeback for that since I need time to recover then - and there's also no guarantee, that I'll have internet then - not to mention, that my new job starts at September.

So, some words to some of my dear friends:

Futuro - Hell, you're STILL simply awesome - too bad, that we haven't played much together lately, but guess things can't be changed.

Gade - I failed you master, I'm unworthy to be your apprentice anymore. Anyway, I hope we stay in contact, to play some more games later and for the simple talk - but keep your awesomeness! :)

Shadowlightt - Oh my, I really dared to mention Gade and you one one thread - that can't go well! Nah, enough kidding, for real now - you're a really friendly guy, hard to believe that every Horde wants to see you dead.

Selpheus - I still can't believe, that you got fired - but to be honest, I prefered the time when we weren't GMs, that was a nice time back then (but it is always), I really enjoyed playing and talking with you :)

Safias - Even when you're gone for now, you're missed - it was always fun to talk to you and it was also fun to dress with you in those RP costumes - grab MSN or something!

Laladin - You are still awesome even when you're busy most of the time - but we should play some League of Legends someday!

Ninook - Oh my, I love you my dear - we haven't talked THAT much, but I really enjoyed our talks in Guild Chat - I so wanna have your MSN!

All others, which I haven't forgotten, but I'm not up for more novels - It was fun to talk and play with you all (Selenee, Dampers, Twaddle, etc), I'm gonna miss you all.

Phew, it ended in a little Novel but well - i MIGHT take a look ingame from time to time (as long as I'm able to go online, tho), but I won't promise a thing - but I'll be still at the forums, so :)

So long, take care

Ricana out.

PS.: Two plus two is f-f-f-f... ten. [distorted sounds] ...in base four; I'm fine!

rickyj
03-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Goodbye my friend.

Futuro
03-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Nooooooooo ! :( its ****ing boring here anyway, and now u are gone too :( Take care and goodluck in ur Future, u're an awesome person and i had the most fun with you here ! I'm Sad now ! :(

Ricana
03-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Like I said - I'm tired of all that stuff (it's like "uhhm, again WoW *yawn* hooray for the game of pure boredom *falls asleep*) but I might look into the game from time to time. And I'm still on the forums from time to time ;)

Laladin
03-05-2011, 10:53 PM
>.< Don't leave :/. You will Be Missed Ricana, you were(Are) one of the most epic players in the server!
Goodbye, Goodluck with Starcraft!

Gade
03-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Bye Ric I'll miss You.
Btw I don't recall anything You've failed with, You are just great.
Come online sometimes for those "smalltalks"!

May the Terrans be with You!

Ricana
03-05-2011, 10:58 PM
>.< Don't leave :/. You will Be Missed Ricana, you were(Are) one of the most epic players in the server!
Goodbye, Goodluck with Starcraft!

Nah, far away from being epic - only a small light.

Bye Ric I'll miss You.
Btw I don't recall anything You've failed with, You are just great.
Come online sometimes for those "smalltalks"!

May the Terrans be with You!

Well, then I should remember you, that I've stunned too mugh on our first event and I was also killed like in an instant - if that wasn't a fail, then I don't know ;) and I OFTEN had to ask about stuff, very often. But well - I haven't felt right in that job since I was just unexperienced - and like mentioned - used out kinda.

Oh, and how did you know about my main race? :eek:

Oh and I'm always open for smalltalks :p

-Mallbora
03-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Goodbye ricana :/ , miss you :(

Gade
03-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Oh, and how did you know about my main race? :eek:

It is my favourite race :D

Ricana
03-05-2011, 11:09 PM
Same here - paired with my friend's Protoss, pretty deadly - well - when he has enough training, lol. :eek:

Dramaqueen
03-05-2011, 11:11 PM
I just can't believe it.....
You're an angel in human's body, that just can't be described by words...
I will miss you terribly... :/ Please, return some day QQ

Colander
03-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Well bye :(

Ricana
03-05-2011, 11:16 PM
I just can't believe it.....
You're an angel in human's body, that just can't be described by words...
I will miss you terribly... :/ Please, return some day QQ

Nah, I'm an oversmart devil - that would fit better ;)

Well bye :(

Take care, old man ;)

Siimplé
03-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Rica,i won't forgive you,you know you promised me something,when we last time talked ingame....I,i just don't know what to say...i lost another true friend..c'mon..don't make me live through this....T_T

shadow008
03-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Rica... you were and you are best ... i don't know what to say ... I will miss you .. GoodLuck with Starcraft .... u'r friend lemen

Zangetsu 斬月
03-06-2011, 01:29 AM
We never got the chance to get into deep talks n such, but i always seen u like a lil shiny star.

I know it probably wont happen but i hope you change your mind and stay with us.......

Will definitely miss you ricana expecially here on the forums.

GL n take care with whatever you up to IRL.

a hug-

Eieroze
03-06-2011, 01:42 AM
Awwww D: gl in Starcraft!

Sad to see you go though, you were one of the few ppl that posted incredibly detailed and well thought out posts! Btw... bullet #3, WIN WIN WIN!

GL and have fun =D

Ricana
03-06-2011, 02:07 AM
Rica,i won't forgive you,you know you promised me something,when we last time talked ingame....I,i just don't know what to say...i lost another true friend..c'mon..don't make me live through this....T_T

I've never said, there won't be a comeback so - I wouldn't worry about that and you haven't lost a thing.

Rica... you were and you are best ... i don't know what to say ... I will miss you .. GoodLuck with Starcraft .... u'r friend lemen

Nah, far away from the best.

We never got the chance to get into deep talks n such, but i always seen u like a lil shiny star.

I know it probably wont happen but i hope you change your mind and stay with us.......

Will definitely miss you ricana expecially here on the forums.

GL n take care with whatever you up to IRL.

a hug-

A little shiny star? Wow, first time I hear such a thing :eek: but nah, I'm not that special :p

Awwww D: gl in Starcraft!

Sad to see you go though, you were one of the few ppl that posted incredibly detailed and well thought out posts! Btw... bullet #3, WIN WIN WIN!

GL and have fun =D

Thank you :)

Mylene
03-06-2011, 02:35 AM
I've seen u everywhere, as Zangetsu said, like a shiny star. Some small talks is still in my memory, so wont forget u early.
Hope u come back, we'll miss a great and funny player..
Goodluck with Starcraft ;)

Futuro
03-06-2011, 02:39 AM
I've never said, there won't be a comeback so - I wouldn't worry about that and you haven't lost a thing.

Nah, far away from the best.

A little shiny star? Wow, first time I hear such a thing :eek: but nah, I'm not that special :p

Thank you :)

Don't be like that, you're a great person, everyone knows that. And we all will miss you, hope you will comeback someday..

Ricana
03-06-2011, 04:14 AM
Be like what? :eek:

Danup
03-06-2011, 05:02 AM
bye and GL :)

Endgame
03-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Bye Ricana,Goodluck in the future,i wish we had more discusions cuz you are an interesting person.Farewell.

Colander
03-06-2011, 02:02 PM
I payed Alot of money for you to go to School and you just Drop Out!!

Im Displeased. Wait untill I will tell your mother(Futuro) My son !!!!!

Ricana
03-06-2011, 02:42 PM
There were too many bullies (Donors) at the playground (Areana), and no one does a thing about that (Admins) - ok, now I've overdone it :p

But it's quite amusing to see one suggestion after another realized :eek: well, what a timing ;) sounds kinda appealing lol :p

Colander
03-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Come back! NAOW

мσσѕєутєяяσя
03-06-2011, 03:25 PM
I feel you and understand what your saying Ricana but I feel like not giving up on this server yet there is change about but we just need to push as a community. Either way it was an honor playing with/killing you. I wish you the best and hope you find your way back one day soon :)

Igraine
03-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Aww Ricana !.. I'm sad to see you leave. But i knew that you would do it someday as you mentioned in the topic. Anyways, I feel kinda the same, Only smalltalks is keeping me here because i got pretty nice dudes here. Anyways gurl, Keep up the good mood & stay cool irl aight :). Talk to you laters on MSN when u finally get it to work :)..

Here's my MSN: Mik_2630@hotmail.com

COPY IT, SAVE IT & Add me when you get MSN ;).

Love,

Korize/Igraine.

Lexxi
03-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Bye and good luck ~

Futuro
03-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Be like what? :eek:

Like ''Im not special'' -.- Come Back !

Tin/Tinnyy/Coorr
03-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Sad to see you leave but good luck with Starcraft and in the future.

If you ever get bored, dont think you arent welcome back :)

Fancypants
03-06-2011, 05:37 PM
The grass is greener on the other side as they say :p

Bye Ricana, even though we didn't talk much in-game you are still one hell'uva person ;) (In a good way ^^)

Ricana
03-08-2011, 12:52 AM
The grass is greener on the other side as they say :p

Bye Ricana, even though we didn't talk much in-game you are still one hell'uva person ;) (In a good way ^^)

Well, I could enjoy some trip out to the green, if it wouldn't be that cold lately ;) Thank you :)

Lexxi
03-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Well, I could enjoy some trip out to the green, if it wouldn't be that cold lately ;) Thank you :)

There's blue grass.

Vevesita
03-08-2011, 01:21 AM
There's blue grass.

in ur head maybe :\
Good bye Ricana :( ... I wish u all the best :)

Daazlol
03-16-2011, 10:01 PM
lol, again im the latest person that sees this thread.
well, bye bye you awesome.
i will miss you ;)
and goodluck with everything :D

<3 Daaz

Yousken
03-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Take care, and btw

Don't play Starcraft!! Dawn of War is heaps better strategy, and maybe Supreme Commander 2

Daazlol
03-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Ricana, you shouldn't play starcraft btw, GO FOR MINECRAFT!!!!

Colander
03-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Thanks alot Daaz. I just forgot about this !"!!!

now im sad again ;(

minecraft ftw. Everyone must love sweden For Minecraft

Mylene
03-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Thanks alot Daaz. I just forgot about this !"!!!

now im sad again ;(

minecraft ftw. Everyone must love sweden For Minecraft

Minecraft is for nerds.. and I didn't know it was from our country?!

hanafi1212
03-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Goodbye ricana :/ , miss you :(

Ricana
03-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Take care, and btw

Don't play Starcraft!! Dawn of War is heaps better strategy, and maybe Supreme Commander 2

Nah, I'm a StarCraft Fan from the first hour, I bought the first game on the day of release so :P StarCraft addicted for life ;)

Mavian
03-27-2011, 05:43 AM
Well, GL HF with SC2, and hopefully we'll meet there on some match. Cya lady ;)

Ricana
07-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Reopened the thread and edited the first post - read it!

Colander
07-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Well Ricana it was a pleasure Getting to know you.

Goodbye and have fun !

Also Go to school :P

Ricana
07-05-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm not up for that stuff, old man - but it was a pleasure knowing you as well - and I haven't said that I won't comeback so, better hide your stuff old man!

Dampers
07-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Goodluck with all Ricana
I hope everything works out for you,
Its sad to hear about your family and i hope things works out....

You will always be mrs Awesome GM.
I Got your MSN so we will be in touch.
Drop ingame from time to time :)

- Dampers

Reznev
07-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Well...Goodbye i guess,i'll miss you ricana!Goodluck and have fun irl:P

Selpheus
07-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Ricana,
It was always been so much fun together with you...
Still weird we didnt met earlier.

Always those spots in STV we went to,
Those events we gave together ;)
Poor you that you couldnt finish you're 1 vs 1 event :(

If i ever see ya ingame again i'll spamm /hug 1000 times?
Promise you that ;D

Btw, U still had to give me a picture of you grr ;P

you were the best player i knew on the server thought always friendly,
Always helping out people and always with those RP looks.

i still remember the time that you said u will dissapear for a while ... i was like No dont go :(
Then i have to talk to Dampers the whole day /facepalm

Joke dampers <3

Going to miss you! Just write a Private Message on the forums sometimes i will reply it the same day :3
And have fun with you're new house/flat etc
Maybe you want a driving boat house idk... Would be awesome i hope you're not see sick <3

Laylapoppegaai@hotmail.com <<<< If you want to talk some times thought :3

Going to miss you!!!!! <333333333333333333333 (Spamm moar)
GL with you're husband!

Ricana
07-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Goodluck with all Ricana
I hope everything works out for you,
Its sad to hear about your family and i hope things works out....

You will always be mrs Awesome GM.
I Got your MSN so we will be in touch.
Drop ingame from time to time :)

- Dampers

I hope things will work out well soon - but it's brutal, seriously. But we stay in touch.

@Shadow: That's barely amusing, calling that hell "fun" :p

@Selpheus: Well, things can't be changed for now, it's too much for me right now - and no, I'M not the best player, I'd say most overrated like on the first post, so. But it was fun, working and talking with you :)

Glock
07-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Going to miss you!!!!! <333333333333333333333
yes that true :>
well i play wow about 6 years and i just know why u need a brake..i take a lots of brakes
we will waiting for u. good luck and take care ;)

Ricana
07-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Oh, thank you - well, I haven't played that long, but well - I also took 2-3 breaks from WoW earlier so. But WoW isn't the reason this time ;)

Emille
07-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Now im the last female standing in <Staff> D: Im gonna cry. :'(

Our guild conversations are the highlight of being a GM. Tickets... Now im not going to have fun helping ppl without yours!! I think I might have to copy your macro of the "Describe your problem in the ticket" cause if I made my own... there wouldn't be as many pretty words as there should be.

I do have a msn, but I dont want to make it public. I'll msg you :D

Futuro
07-05-2011, 11:58 PM
You know the reason why i was inactive in the last time, when you're back we will play more together ! Till then; Good luck in ur future and i wish you just the best.

Ricana
07-06-2011, 12:07 AM
@Emille: Nah, you aren't the last, as long as I'm not demoted :p and that Describe thingy isn't a macro, I always type that stuff myself - and don't forget - we aren'r Deciphers of strange english, and also we don't like riddles :p

@Futuro: Yeah, I hope so :3

Futuro
07-06-2011, 12:11 AM
I wroted on your Visitor Page. I didn't knewed a few words in english.

@Emille, force someone to make a sex change irl !!

Abood
07-06-2011, 01:02 AM
NOES!!!! .... U said you wont leave yet... -,- Not fair! No1 to talk to now QQ, farewell :(, Goodluck and come back As soon as possible.

Igraine
07-06-2011, 02:45 AM
Bye Ricana.

I know we spoke about this yesterday, so I'm looking forwards till you be back.

I hope that things will be sorted out in the right way, I see you in a while.

Drivebye
07-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Cya soon :)

Shunsuke
07-06-2011, 03:33 AM
See you Ricana.

Rakaa
07-06-2011, 04:51 AM
i remember when you first became a gm on mmo***wow, when i had just recently also became a gm. you were so excited it was cute =] i wish i had been there more to see how you became such a huge member of the community and understand more why everyone loves you so much, but just from this thread i can tell you were a fantastic person, good luck to you and always remember, dont believe in the me that believes in you, believe in the YOU that believes in yourself. Every post i see you write in this thread you usually end with something saying how you arent special and arent that great, but look at how many people care so much about you here, don't you dare ever think you arent a beautiful person with a wonderful mind. or i will gather all of the people here that love you, and we will come to wherever you live and just yell compliments at you for days until you believe us!

Safias
07-06-2011, 12:51 PM
All those memories of you, all those chats and time played together will never be forgotten, I've never thought of this happening so soon and so quick but everyones time will come, I'm very upset to see you leave.

You were a really great GM and I thank you for your friendship that we shared, I hope to speak soon because it will never be the same in game without you.

I hope everything goes well with your husband and family, you are my role model and you've made a big effect in my life, I've got msn but I don't wish to share it with everyone, I'll message you hope to speak soon and hope you will still pop ingame every once in a while!!

ILL MISS YOU!!

Ricana
07-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Yeah, I remember our time as well, I even have screenshots somewhere, where you were helping in Soul Lair and I came to see you at work because there was nothing to do - I believe you changed Safias back there ;) it was a nice time, and so is/was that now.

And the overrated stuff - nah, guess every person, that is depressive writes crap from time to time and I'm not an exception :p

And with the latest "overrated" posts, I originally meant more gameplay-wise - I hate how I'M listed in those Best Class-Player lists, when I don't even do PvP much - end even so, I fail most of the time (but I'M proud to play a weak class - well, DK's are weak here, ESPECIALLY Frost DKs, which is sad).

Oh, and I won't fall to this crappy problems - I mostly keep to say, that people grow more on bad situations, since the experience is what makes you the one you are - this time is no exception, so I might be "stronger" as ever, once it's from the Stage :)

Safias
07-06-2011, 01:15 PM
you better not be gone for long :)

Ricana
07-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Nah, I wouldn't worry about that - I need some time, but I don't see a point, why I should leave forever :p and as mentioned, I step by from time to time :)

Selenee
07-06-2011, 02:07 PM
...just bye.there is nothing else to say.already said enough in game.and things that I can't say in forums.sorry if I annoyed you ,sorry If I didn't control myself and my thoughts.wish you a wonderful life for you and your family.just know that beside the real life ,there are people that like and even...loved you.

Ricana
07-06-2011, 02:58 PM
...just bye.there is nothing else to say.already said enough in game.and things that I can't say in forums.sorry if I annoyed you ,sorry If I didn't control myself and my thoughts.wish you a wonderful life for you and your family.just know that beside the real life ,there are people that like and even...loved you.

My my, stop to apology all the time (there's nothing where you need an apology for), that's the ONLY annoying thing (oh, along with the accuses that I would use excuses all the time when you wanna do stuff). Sigh ... but thank you anyway.

Selenee
07-06-2011, 04:33 PM
But you do bring excuses,anyway I'm not gonna say sorry cause seems annoying so ...

Ricana
07-06-2011, 04:41 PM
But you do bring excuses,anyway I'm not gonna say sorry cause seems annoying so ...

Fine, whatever - I give up sayin' anything about accuses.

Selenee
07-06-2011, 05:06 PM
and I won't bring this up anymore.just some talks about " how you doing" " or some ingame things" this way everyone is happier

Ricana
07-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Enough of the discussion, I'm tired of it - back to topic (which says leaving for now, not staying) before I have to close this pointlessly.

Rakaa
07-06-2011, 05:18 PM
lovers quarrels <3

on topic of ricana --- i understand what you mean but think of the "best players" threads more as "most popular" threads and you will see why you are usually on them, and why people such as myself usually are not =P
im just glad you remember me!!! i thought you forgot me </3 everyone forgets old rakaa /sad

Ricana
07-06-2011, 05:21 PM
lovers quarrels <3

Stop it already, before I have to come online just to /slap you to death many many MANY times (and raising you back as (Donor) Ghoul afterwards, appealing thought), not in mood for silly jokes :p

on topic of ricana --- i understand what you mean but think of the "best players" threads more as "most popular" threads and you will see why you are usually on them, and why people such as myself usually are not =P
im just glad you remember me!!! i thought you forgot me </3 everyone forgets old rakaa /sad

Nah, the topics say the Best Players so I think of them more as - well - best players :p and you're wrong, you're awesome - and oh, I still wonder, where you've been in the last months, so. But I haven't forgot about you, you helped me in my first GM time well and also - I remember our discussion about many many awesome suggestions ;)

Selenee
07-06-2011, 05:31 PM
you are great,wish you best luck and stuff.hope to see you playing again soon.

Lexxi
07-06-2011, 06:19 PM
I like ricana, shes a GM hippy.
anyways goodbye :3

Gade
07-06-2011, 07:17 PM
You've confused me yet again my young padawan! (Those outdated posts)

See you at MSN, we should play LoL together soonish.... Oh and SC1 xD

Ricana
07-06-2011, 07:39 PM
You've confused me yet again my young padawan! (Those outdated posts)

See you at MSN, we should play LoL together soonish.... Oh and SC1 xD

Not only that - I still owe you some HoN matches ;)

Reanimated
07-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Goodbye <3 :'( Ricana <3 :'(

Jesteer
07-08-2011, 03:09 AM
Brother Bye Wait To Come Again Goodbye Rica ... ;)

Deathplay
07-08-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm pretty sure u don't like me but still - goodbye. :)