PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for everything, Mylene.

Cadet
01-09-2013, 11:27 PM
This thread is dedicated to a good Game Master, but most importantly a good friend.
Since I haven't been logging on in-game as much, I'd like to make this for you, to show that I DO care.

Let's start..

Sebastian, what you've done to me has changed my life. From the moment I met you, I knew you were very friendly and supportive.
You always trusted me and had faith in me, and never insulted me. You made me be a part of something. Of a group.
You seriously made my experience on WoWMortal way better. If it weren't for you, I'd be gone completely.
You dragged me through every bad moment I had in the time of knowing you, and that helped me a lot.
You kept me motivated in bad times, and were there for me to talk to, even if I was a bit too energetic or depressed.
I hope you do this to other people, because you are simply a great person.
The fun moments we had on the server can not be forgotten.
"You won't move on if you're always looking down." - Sebastian
Not only did you completely change my view of things, you made me understand stuff better and you changed my music taste.
I can't regret knowing you, it has been great every time, and even tho our communication is lacking at the moment, I want you to remember I still care.
You are a great influence and I won't forget what you've done for me EVER.
Don't forget I'm still there to talk to, and just don't forget me in general, because I don't want to lose a good friend like you.
It is becoming harder and harder to log on Skype, which makes me feel like you think I forgot you.
I didn't, I won't.

The thread is getting long, and I'm pretty sure I can't explain how you helped me here. I guess we both know how this all goes down.

THANKS, you made me pursue my dreams, and gave me the motivation to carry on.
Altho this thread will get bashed by the people who hate me, this is a thread just for you.
I hope you understand, and thanks for all the great moments.

- Cadet

Candybar
01-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks! :D

Vevesita
01-10-2013, 12:14 AM
omg candybar ! xD

Kraxxath
01-11-2013, 01:35 AM
I agree with all this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44tOJQFZHLM

妬心【としん】
01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
A thread that I actually enjoyed reading.
Even though I do not know you, best of luck.

Yazuki
01-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Awe a love letter :) very cute and heart warminng brah