PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

Dante
04-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Well guys, It's time I leave this place(again) which is ironic. I kind of regret coming back and spending money on this server again but hey whatever at least I met some cool people. If you guys don't know who I am. Cuz it's kind of hard to know who I actually am because I've changed my characters name so much i'll list them at the end of this thread.

I had fun here, I would say 3% of the community was cool. The rest? Ehh what can I say. A server with cross faction communication is deemed to fail. Just constant **** talking and club making between factions. Gay as **** is all I can say but hey whatever.

I'd like to name a couple of cool people I've met so far here on my stay on WoWmortal.
Original- Actually my first real friend here on Mortal. It was ****ing awesome meeting you. We definitely had some laughs when I was a "ganker" Great times. I'll definitely keep talking to you on skype bro.
Swody- Even though we hated the **** out of eachother at first because you thought I was a total faggot. We actually hit it off ****ing cool. You're my nigs for sure. I'll join you and Truepain on retail soon enough.
Truepain- Lol Truepain you're a cool dude. Had to many laughs on skype trolling the **** out of laenard. See you on retail soon bud.
Laenard- Even though we camped you in the end, I never really hated you. It was just funny :b You're cool man just quit doing the stupid things you'll do and you'll be ok.
Konye- You are suck penis.
Mark- Yo bro. Was funny ****, you're actually the first person I started talking to when I rejoined the server. Was good knowing someone from back in the WOTLK days of warground. Had fun. We'll keep in touch through skype.
Kasomoncrack- Cool dude. Definitely hit it off right from the beginning. Sorry for not adding you on my new skype. I'll ask around and try to add you bud.
Hexi- Lol Hexi damn. We go back way back. Was fun to see you around bro. I'll private message you soon so I can get your skype info.
Lavion- Hated you at first. Befriended you after a while. You're a chill dude. Hope to keep in touch with you on skype and hopefully we'll get a chance to play retail once I get it downloaded.

Sorry If I missed anyone but farewell. Who knows maybe i'll get on when retail does maintenance. I highly doubt it though xd.
Sincerely, Jes, Olivertwist, Akmedical, Whiteface, Psychosis, Lawlblooms.

natsuke
04-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Retail doing maintenance tonight? ;)

Have fun on retail, real life, go get rank one irl. We beleive in you... ;D

Most importantly keep smiling and stay happy.

Yazuki
04-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Cya Jesse! Goodluck in retail man.

Zoc
04-12-2013, 10:06 AM
We didn't get along very well but still, goodbye.

Lavion
04-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Later Jes, you got my Skype. I might see you in retail someday :P.

Swody
04-12-2013, 05:56 PM
And my other, amazing friend also leaves. Jessie, you are a very good friend. Many laughs you and I had over the 3 months we've known each other. Some of the most fun times we've had was when we had our famous gank squad. We were unstoppable!
Swody, Rippingbowls, Original, Nuget, Truepein, Ayu, and Hollad. Dude we owned so much face! I'll never forget the time we beat that try hard Mage/priest team as Warrior/priest on AT. That was hilarious man.

HAHA AND THE COUNTLESS BANS WE EVADED! But for sure dude, we'll play again sometime. It's quite warm in Miami, and I just picked up Skateboarding again, so I'll be on less. Fun times man, never forget them, I treasure them. Lol when you has that girl over and you made her talk crap about laenards penis size ROFL.

Bye man, I'll miss you.

Well...all my greatest friends have left...expect my once and for all good bye in time.

-Mallbora
04-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Goodbye, take care

Slim
04-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Goodbye. Take Care and goodluck in The future :)

Truepain
04-13-2013, 12:17 AM
Atleast someone has seen the ignorance in this server, glad to see that you're coming to retail, i'm looking forward to playing again man! When you get on skype make sure to message me when you get your account and **** set up, I'll be glad to play with you. Sincerely, Truepain >:D

Bazingaa
04-13-2013, 01:13 AM
Good luck in the future.

Original
04-16-2013, 01:57 AM
I have suddenly lost much interest in this server... ;<

Goobye Jesse.