PDA

View Full Version : Nugets Goodbye.

Tunakan1
04-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Many of you on the server may know me as nuget. Though more than 50% of you hate me I still want to say goodbye.
I am quitting because I want to have a real life and not get mad at every god damn thing all the time.
The game has made me a lot more violent.

There is some people I want to say goodbye to

Swody: You completely rejected me at first but then we hit it off. We were good friends, or at least I thought we were. But then I rage like a 5 year old over the stupidest thing. But my favorite memory was TUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNZZ ZZZZZZZZZZ Bye.

Afkk: We never really talked, You seemed like a cool little asain, I don't know why we didn't talk more, You were a cool guy. Even though we were constantly bagging on you I (We) Still thought you were a nice guy. But again I raged like a 5 year old.

Truepain: You were always the guy I never wanted to get mad because I knew you and swody would gank me for life. You never really made me mad or bagged on me. Cya fat noob.

Ripping bowls: We always ganked every one in guru. I had no idea who you were when you joined our Skype call but then I got to know you a lot better.

Konye: You know, I tried apologizing to you but you never really cared to stop. I am truthfully sorry for ganking you with our little group but it's your choice to forgive me or not.

naxoncrack: (err however you spell it) You and truepain were ****ing scary warriors. Never got to really know you and never knew why.

If I forgot anyone that really I was friends with I am sorry I haven't been on in a while, Farwhell

Sincerly
Nuget.

Bazingaa
04-14-2013, 09:34 AM
Good luck in the future. Take care.

-Mallbora
04-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Goodbye Nugets

Deadlinex
04-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Again a person I don't really know anyways goodbye and GL in the future Nuget.

Cadet
04-14-2013, 03:49 PM
I don't know you.
Why are your 'friends' the guys that are completely retarded?
Just saying, they're not your friends.
Good luck in real life.

bassesftw
04-14-2013, 04:32 PM
Cadet I'm tired of you always involving, judging, dipping your nose where it doesn't belong, get the **** outta here man. I'm most certainly not the only person that feels this way, believe me.

Edit; Nugget! Good luck in your future mate

Kickass
04-15-2013, 12:35 AM
Okay why do all have to make a list to the people you were friend with ?! just ask for their skype and contact that way (like me :o) anyways goodbye GLIF

Lavion
04-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Goodbye Nuget. Good luck in the future.