PDA

View Full Version : My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed)

Oran1
04-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Hey all James here, i started a youtube channel with a few friends and would like to share it here to get some feedback in how we doing so far :) please do have a look and tell us in what we can improve in as we are still new to this :P - Thank you and hope you enjoy our videos! :D

Our youtube channel - IGNOran1's channel TTTT - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/IGNOran1)

http://youtu.be/H9_kUzqW-Lg

-if this is the wrong place to post this please move it or delete it- thanks

Cadet
04-20-2013, 08:23 PM
All I read is: Advertise advertise 1 post advertise advertise

Oran1
04-20-2013, 08:46 PM
All I read is: Advertise advertise 1 post advertise advertise

sorry if it is advertise for you but i guess i have to start somewhere lol -_-

-if any admin/mod feels like this topic should be deleted please do-

Cadet
04-20-2013, 10:19 PM
Let me correct my last post: Advertise advertise 1 post advertise advertise - reply - sorry for advertising 2 post sorry advertise

Mylene
04-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Nice video. Overall - entertaining, good personalities in it. It could use some (funny) music in the background as well, but it's just my opinion.

Edit: Moved this to Offtopic.

Oran1
04-21-2013, 12:58 AM
Nice video. Overall - entertaining, good personalities in it. It could use some (funny) music in the background as well, but it's just my opinion.

Edit: Moved this to Offtopic.

Thanks i will try get some random funny music to put in the background but it is kind hard due to copyright reasons lol i can't just put anything :( - thanks for watching :)

Colander
04-21-2013, 01:49 AM
Thanks i will try get some random funny music to put in the background but it is kind hard due to copyright reasons lol i can't just put anything :( - thanks for watching :)

There's alot of free music you can use, most of them only wants you to credit the makers and put a link to their homesite

Kevin Macleod is one of them

Oran1
04-21-2013, 02:05 AM
There's alot of free music you can use, most of them only wants you to credit the makers and put a link to their homesite

Kevin Macleod is one of them

yeah i have used music from Kevin Macleod :) but again finding the right one to use is kinda hard lol - thanks again :)

Oran1
04-21-2013, 08:41 PM
can any Admin/mod tell me would it be ok if i did a weekly update on this topic so i can show whats new weekly? so i don't spam lol - if its not that's fine :)

Fence
04-21-2013, 09:23 PM
haha im pro in teeworlds haha :-)