PDA

View Full Version : How did you meet . . . . ?

Emille
03-22-2011, 09:02 AM
So I was just remembering some times, and got curious. Out of all the good players here, How did you meet them? I'll list a few that are funny to me; also, I miss them!

Please no flaming others and do not use profanity! My topic, my rules! Dont like it, go away!

Gade :eek: - Lots of fun times, trying to convince people not to kill you in bgs. To bad it never worked. Alrighty, how we met, I think it was cause of the time you had a kill streak. We were at the FFA arena and a lot of people were there. Everyone on vent wanted to ruin it, so I mind controlled you into the arena and everyone just ganked you. Then you started to camp me afterwards. I still remember that. Do you? :p

Scream :D - You.. I will NEVER forget how I met you. We met on bad terms believe it or not. I remember the first time I went to do Ony's lair. You were mad that your druid was getting camped so you killed everyone who ported there. You killed me a few times which kinda made me mad, cause I was just thinking "this dude wont leave me alone!" Someone had to actually tell you to stop killing all of the members in their raid so we were actually able to go inside.

Belakor, Holyshizznet, Bellagrace :rolleyes: - You were horde. Belakor was undead, and Holy and Bella were blood elfs. You three.. OH BOY were you a pain. Hated Bella cause he wouldn't stop healing. You're heals were soo annoying!! Holy would never leave me alone in bgs, and neither would Belakor. You guys would all go on a rampage and keep "camping" me. Or so it seemed. I got soo annoyed I would actually run from you guys. As soon as I was one of you, I would run the other direction. Kinda funny now cause we now do bg's together. (: I think I actually did meet you from vent. Can't really think of any other way we did.

Anyways, those are my stories. Care to share some?

Huskey/Forenzone
03-22-2011, 09:13 AM
Ok how i met some people.

Emille: I met you on Vent when i said holy crap a girl is talking on vent?!?!? and we were friends ever since.

Mooseyterror: I met him when he killed me when i was a noob and i raged like a mother ****er then he had my cousin hit me with a brick -_-

Belakor: I met you when i was talking with cloud and you came in and we started talking about California.

Etherssham: I met Etherssham when she thunder-stormed me of a cliff and i raged and soon we were best friends that would go through 1000k hp guards just to talk to each other.

Well there is a few from me.

мσσѕєутєяяσя
03-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Myself: I meet myself when i discovered windows

Emille: Somewhere over the rainbow

Cassiuss: One day in Vent

Belakor: Tag...enough said

Errmm and yeah cool story right?

Emille
03-22-2011, 09:32 AM
Ok how i met some people.

Emille: I met you on Vent when i said holy crap a girl is talking on vent?!?!? and we were friends ever since.

Mooseyterror: I met him when he killed me when i was a noob and i raged like a mother ****er then he had my cousin hit me with a brick -_-

Belakor: I met you when i was talking with cloud and you came in and we started talking about California.

Etherssham: I met Etherssham when she thunder-stormed me of a cliff and i raged and soon we were best friends that would go through 1000k hp guards just to talk to each other.

Well there is a few from me.

Myself: I meet myself when i discovered windows

Emille: Somewhere over the rainbow

Cassiuss: One day in Vent

Belakor: Tag...enough said

Errmm and yeah cool story right?

I wanted actual stories smart ones!! ..

But yeah, I remember that Huskey. First day I came on vent, pretty much every guy had a heart attack cause there was actually a GIRL on vent :p

Colander
03-22-2011, 02:00 PM
There is only one Person Awesome enough and Worthy of being mention here and that is my Beloved friend Reactor.

reactor: he was AWESOME

Huskey/Forenzone
03-22-2011, 02:30 PM
There is only one Person Awesome enough and Worthy of being mention here and that is my Beloved friend Reactor.

reactor: he was AWESOME

:'( i'm sad now.

Colander
03-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Huskey you are to Awesome to be Described into words.

Coexist
03-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Okay lets do it quick.
Scream: In BG, only rogue i try to avoid fighting with.
Kreshan: Lol! Raged at me in vent all the time but eventually you turned out a pretty cool guy.
Military: From the guild Warsong Elite, some people raged at us for using op gear so we switched to lvl 60 pvp gear and gy camped then in wsg= epic
Cassiuss: Allways boosted my chars whatever dungeon or raid i needed <3 We tried to do ulduar & stuff togheter to get some titles.
Chere: Hanging around in the non donor arena just chilling and talking forever, thanks for telling horde to leave me alone when i was there <3
Loss: Killing me over and over and over in the non donor arena. Awesome guy, best priest that ever played on this place.
Etherssham & innovindl: Just purely awesome and funny people, hope to play with either of them someday. Ethers knockbacks in eots & ab are top class.

List could go on forever, to many to list, guess i have to stop there.
PS: Awesome storys mkay? :P

Blood the Wicked
03-22-2011, 07:54 PM
-Graveyard- and -Colosseum-
Coldsoul-My first day on colo,i asked u for a duel and you told me i am good,after you told all to not attack me and i became popular and all.
Dramaqueen-Coldsoul told you to not attack me but in time we became good friends.
Asha(Ashley)-I liked you when i saw you first time.You were very sweet and nice with me.
Kewk-You didnt attack me,you just became my friend when you saw me.
Pewk-I was fighting with you and in time you started to like me.
Helyn-I attacked you first time but you helped me after and we became friends.
Brotherhood-My best friend on Graveyard,idk how we met,but now you are who you are.
Half of this guys has left the server.But i styll like the old days.(Sorry if i made some grammar mistakes)

Vevesita
03-22-2011, 07:57 PM
-Graveyard- and -Colosseum-
Coldsoul-My first day on colo,i asked u for a duel and you told me i am good,after you told all to not attack me and i became popular and all.
Dramaqueen-Coldsoul told you to not attack me but in time we became good friends.
Asha(Ashley)-I liked you when i saw you first time.You were very sweet and nice with me.
Kewk-You didnt attack me,you just became my friend when you saw me.
Helyn-I attacked you first time but you helped me after and we became friends.
Brotherhood-My best friend on Graveyard,idk how we met,but now you are who you are.
Half of this guys has left the server.But i styll like the old days.(Sorry if i made some grammar mistakes)
offtopic :
''Asha(Ashley)-I liked you when i saw you first time.You were very sweet and nice with me.
Kewk-You didnt attack me,you just became my friend when you saw me.''
3 WORDS : SUPER INSANE LAUGH !
and its STILL not STYLL .
ontopic : Sorry but I can't write nothing..i don't have friends in game lawl .

Mylene
03-22-2011, 08:34 PM
I got too many friends irl playing on the server, so it's not worth writing them all down here :S All I can say is that they are swedish and just awesome.. btw veve, you told me you got atleast like 5 friends ingame? :P

Vevesita
03-22-2011, 08:35 PM
I got too many friends irl playing on the server, so it's not worth writing them all down here :S
btw veve, you told me you got like 5 friends ingame? :P

Ure wrong :D I said im a ''lonely'' player ..

Coexist
03-22-2011, 08:37 PM
I got too many friends irl playing on the server, so it's not worth writing them all down here :S All I can say is that they are swedish and just awesome.. btw veve, you told me you got atleast like 5 friends ingame? :P

Svenskar ftw!

Colander
03-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Down with the Swedes NOW!!

Mylene
03-22-2011, 09:04 PM
Down with the Swedes NOW!!

Naaaj! vi kommer ta över forumet mohahahah...

Abood
03-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Haha I love this topic, let me share!

Myself: The first time i looked in the mirror ^^
Cassiuss: I didnt know you even existed in the server, I met you last month cause i was like "WTH This guys gear is great" then i dueled you and you killed me and called me a fail.
Belakor: I met you on VENT i was like WHAT! Cool accest bro.
Scream: The first time i met you you were with Pancyfants and were pwing us in a friendly 2vs2 in Nagrand Arena it was Arrthaaas and i vs you and Pancy.
Tinny: You are such a b**** cause when you werre a GM we used to talk alot but then i had a problem which is that my honor reset and you didnt do a Thing to solve it, i Nearly smaked you in the back of the head. But now we cool xD.
Emille: Woow, You might not remmember this but the first time i came to the server you camped the hell out of me. Then when i started to get on vent i was like WTF?? a girl playing a private server but then we got along xD.
Daazlol: I dont know how i met you But i think it was that i was a gnome and then you became out and we both became a Gnome Team!, Gnome Team FTW.
Kyle: I didnt know you were Sinnatag untiol like Fabruary but the first time i met you, you camped me with your druid and you were with Vaag one of you used to through me down the arena then both of you kill me<Not cool.
Moosey: I didnt know you for a while but we met the first time on Vent when you first time joined i Was like whos this Guy with the High volumed mic and who talks alot of random stuff for a minute.

Sorry the Rest i dont remmember how i met you all xD

Tin/Tinnyy/Coorr
03-22-2011, 09:25 PM
<3 Abood! No Homo tho!

You
Make
Me
Chuckle
ALOT

Colander
03-22-2011, 09:57 PM
yes Everyone met tinnyy at Ymca

Tin/Tinnyy/Coorr
03-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Rofl.... -.-

Dampers
03-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Svenskar ftw!

Off-topic : Norske har mer morro :D !

Emille
03-23-2011, 03:49 AM
Kinda sucks about living in America cause I dont get exposed to any other language BESIDES Spanish.

A lot of these people I've met from Vent. o:

Tin/Tinnyy/Coorr
03-23-2011, 03:53 AM
Well the only language I know is English and barely that lol

Palyrox
03-23-2011, 04:02 AM
ahh emille i remember that too with scream :D i was there too and we camped his druid and than all get ganked by his rouge :D
was really funny :)
i have to much storys to write them here ^^

Emille
03-23-2011, 04:12 AM
ahh emille i remember that too with scream :D i was there too and we camped his druid and than all get ganked by his rouge :D
was really funny :)
i have to much storys to write them here ^^

You can write like a sentence, like everyone else.. AND NOT DO A STORY, WHICH I WANTED xD .. and was kinda the whole point of this topic :D

Skyylorne
03-23-2011, 04:55 AM
Sure guess I can explain about a few
Belakor and Holy aint worth it since I actually know them in real life.

Emille: You say I was unkillable in bg's but whatever you already covered it

Mossey: Absolutely kicked my ass in any bg.... back when Sexyknight would as well

Coexist: Met you as a horde when you would often give up killing me (i was still healing) and then we started talking a bit.

Cass: When I went alli and I saw this damn dk that would not die in a duel

Funkey: This was an extremely long time ago, I met you as you were gearing and you were still unable to kill me w/out cd's. Then you went donor I met the other Funky (druid) and worked through some hate but eventually got to know ya'll.

Most anybody else I left out was either kicking my ass in a bg or helping me out. Lot of people on the realm and too difficult to remember.

Emille
03-27-2011, 07:50 AM
Your perspective of a person, or atleast mine, changes once you've talked to them on vent. Kinda crazy.

Karlsn7
03-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Off-topic : Norske har mer morro :D !

Norge !! <3

Drivebye
04-05-2011, 07:40 AM
Emille you made a good thread
Okay here are my list of people

Zangetsou - We both started this server at the same time, and always farmed in raids together. We both played the same server on (that one called server). We pretty much became gank buddies in bgs. I felt bad for leaving your side, but I wanted to challenge myself against the alliance.

Coexist- My first bg in alliance you saved my life aganist a zerg of horde trying to kill me :p I will never forget that day my friend. I kept calling you my hero, my savior, my jesus lol :o. Now we just battle out to see who can capture a flag in AB :p

Belakor- The first warrior who was a challenge in bgs and pvp, yet always get ganked in the middle of our random duels. I swear your healing abilities make it impossible to kill at the right spec. Still a good competitor in duels, and always an exciting show to watch :cool:

Bellagrace- The most annoying proc paladin on the planet when I was still alliance. I could never kill you, and I would end up dying from you healing my enemys :mad:. When I heard you made a hunter that made my day when coming back :cool:

Scream- Our fights in Bgs would last forever, though I dont remember an actual a 1v1 at the time. Thanks to my epic mouse turning the only dps you had was your poisons procs at that time. Still those fights were an adrenaline rush.

Cassius- In my alliance days you were(in some ppls eyes) annoying? Well you seemed a cool person to fight with. Your vent comments and remark give a good laugh.

Emille- When I came back you talked to me like you knew me...err well i just played along with it lol. Just bad memory i guess haha, but atleast we found something productive to do in AV - snowball fight!

theres alot more ppl to share with, but these are the ones in the top of my head.

Igraine
04-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Scream, I remember that how we met was talking randomly sometimes in Stranglethorn Vale, then we wanted to do 2v2 both of us, and it ended up with we was pretty good together, didn't have one loss & we felth unkillable. Good times bro :).

Emille & Cass, I remember you guys were signing for 2v2, and so was I, but.. My partner was AFK, so I entered the battle versus you, 2v1.. It took a long time to try get you both down, but I did :3. Then I remember that I was like, a freaking idiot towards both of you, so, I'm kinda glad that I got to talk with you two on Ventrilo, <3

Lagnor, I am glad that I got to talk to you trough <Demigodz>, and raiding, pvping alot together. I loved the times back when <Demigodz> was the most overpowered guild on Warground Realm, I had my mage that time only, I kinda sucked, but damn, <Demigodz> were good times!

Zangetsu, I started liking you after your first Signature to me !, I kinda fell in love with your art works and stuff. Now we're just buddies, likes to talk together and have fun, You still owe me a new signature with my GM toon on btw!.

Anyways, this was mine ^^. There's alot more, but I cba writing to much :3

Huskey/Forenzone
09-02-2011, 08:20 AM
This topic needs a revive sooooo

How I met Sigfreid - His Characters sucked really bad so i gave him help xD

Emille
09-03-2011, 06:42 AM

Rofl. Ok then.

Huskey - I met you over the rainbow way up high. Rofl JK. On vent .. but sad to say that's when what's his face....................................... I'll edit it later when I remember it.. but honestly I forgot it :/ .. You two hated each other.. and the more I think about it the more I can't remember his FREAKING NAME ..!!! GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR w/e it's not important ..

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..

..... SHUNSUKE!! had to remember your name for second.. was gonna type "Lagnor" - anyways.......................... Idk.. I never knew your warlock well ... basically we just started talking more and more when I got gm on the Wotlk. I MISS YOU BUDDDIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idk.. I'll think of more people when it comes to mind.

Selenee
09-03-2011, 12:57 PM
hm I might not be qualified to post here,since I came here pretty much after all of you.but I'm gonna share it anyway :)
I met : Huskey in Soul lair raid.I kinda messed with him by telling him I'm a girl xd..and he really was making an ass out of himself XD (kiding)
I met : Emille : I met you first time when there was a HnS Event.and for a long time I had no idea you were a girl.but when I heard it I wasn't surprised. :)
I met : Mindxblastx , He was like my nemesis in bgs but due time he lost his scary charms and became grandpa fluffyx.
I met : Tenshi when I had a ticket open about hellfire instance,we talked alot and I think he laughed at me behind the pc when I died 23 times in one of the stupid events >.<
I met : igraine in air.I was in durator and he was flying around.no special memories except his OP druid that really piss me off.
I met : selp when she was playing on her priest Kayuss ( I might have mentioned name wrong,not sure) and she always tried to figure out something about my personality :P.
I met : Msoul when I was in durator and we stared at each other like 1 hour.(it was strange cause He was riding magical rooster >.<)
I met : drivebye in bg for the first time and I was totally pissed off cause I had flag running and he shoot my butt with dazing shot Xd
I met : Hexi when I was in durator with half wg starter gear and he ganked me with his warlock..later we became friends ........for unknown reasons.
I met : Mallbora when he was a gm in wg and he was walking durator spamming "Fat" LOL.we had a nice conversation back then.
I met : Twaddle when he got Extremely mad and pissed off when he saw me in Unicorn guild and noticed I don't believe in Unicorns XD...he kicked me out of guild.later he asked me to join again lol..good times XD
I met : Laladin when he was kicking air in gurubashi lol XD ( when He's in the center of attention he does strange thins. )
I met : Ricana first time in Gy I think (not sure tho).She said Hi and I said Hi.She was nice to me as always but since I never seen her before , I had strange feeling toward her a bit curious I guess.later we had good enough conversations ( including other gms ruining it XD) and we became friends (as far as I know ^^).
I met : dampers when I first asked him about a vendor in mall and he helped me,later we became arena partners but due to time out friendship lost strength.
I met : Arson in ticket ;p and she really helped me (tnx alot).but even now I have absolutely no idea about her personality cause we had no real conversations and I'm always puzzled by her general chats.
I met : docx and I thought he was nuts XD (with his badass gear) ,we had no real conversations except I reported him a bug and asked him to help in guild house..good times ^^

That's all I can think of now..I'm a geek but not that much lol ;p

Igraine
01-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Pfft. My druid Laraine sucked more than my paladin Korize :o.

- Tho, Laraine on Retail is OP **** now <3.

Sigfreid
09-15-2012, 07:53 AM

I claim Bs on this

How I met Huskey i lol rolled his full donor dk as a non donor pala :p