PDA

View Full Version : Spineless

booo136
08-11-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm gonna leave this thread here until Spineless decides to 1v1 me in equal gear, vicious vs vicious, SP vs mage. If he doesn't reply, I'll take that as forfeit and you lost.
cheers

Candyhigh
08-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Well as this is direct towards me I guess I'm obligated to reply.
( I'll put this is bullet points so you're able to understand )

I've dueled you countless times in Uldum, Gurubashi and not lost previously.
I've fought you in several places, Gurubashi, Arena, Random Battlegrounds and yet again, not previously lost.
It's predictable that you would post something like this on the forums to show yet again that your attempts at singling people out like me are just a colossus waste of time.
The fact you want to prove something to everyone on this server by *Dueling* me is straight line hilarious. I don't lose duels, I win them but that's besides the point. Me or You winning a duel against each other proves nothing other than how stupidly over rated you become when you lost repeatedly.
This thread itself was made by you because of what? I said I was bored of reading your countless rage comments in-game and I decided to put you on ignore to avoid any further harassment and annoyance.

Lastly.
I've not previous said at any given point that I will not duel you. I merely haven't because you're so annoying.

The conclusion being. I will duel you when I'm good and ready to. Not when you are.

booo136
08-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Well as this is direct towards me I guess I'm obligated to reply.
( I'll put this is bullet points so you're able to understand )

I've dueled you countless times in Uldum, Gurubashi and not lost previously.
I've fought you in several places, Gurubashi, Arena, Random Battlegrounds and yet again, not previously lost.
It's predictable that you would post something like this on the forums to show yet again that your attempts at singling people out like me are just a colossus waste of time.
The fact you want to prove something to everyone on this server by *Dueling* me is straight line hilarious. I don't lose duels, I win them but that's besides the point. Me or You winning a duel against each other proves nothing other than how stupidly over rated you become when you lost repeatedly.
This thread itself was made by you because of what? I said I was bored of reading your countless rage comments in-game and I decided to put you on ignore to avoid any further harassment and annoyance.

Lastly.
I've not previous said at any given point that I will not duel you. I merely haven't because you're so annoying.

The conclusion being. I will duel you when I'm good and ready to. Not when you are.
the only thing thats predictable is your counterspells
i geuss "fleeing" 3 times counts as a win with your uber genious logic
all im saying is if you put us in same gear, you'd lose xD i wouldn't consider full donor with 200k vs a vic priest with 2 rings as a fair fight exactly, but ok br0 keep calm and carry on ill be waiting for my 1n1 when you get some vic gear

booo136
08-11-2013, 10:42 PM
also im not trying to prove anything to anyone accept yourself sweetheart, yes you did ignore me ingame and leave world chat, why do you think i made the post? just making it clear that when you duel me in vicious you will lose, and you know you will that's why you won't do it aha. so okay spineless, have fun preparing yourself for our duel. i hope you are training your wow skills hard

oh and also again you've only ever won 1 duel against me, and i don't recall ever seeing you in any rbgs, and arenas? didnt you want me to do 2s with you... oh wait we DID do 2s together... hmm

Candyhigh
08-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Those 3 specific fights in an open environment like Gurubashi Arena, I do not have Duel Timers set with my addons so I move to my own free will.
As far as I remember you kept spamming (I fled) because I killed you twice.
On the other hand. The 4th duel which we had where I never fled, you lost. Therefor your entire concept of trying to tell people that you can beat me in any plausible way is just damn right silly.

Feel free to post your random babbling because I'll still read it. I just won't reply because like in-game. Your harassment and annoyance towards me, is just a huge waste of my time.

booo136
08-11-2013, 10:53 PM
Those 3 specific fights in an open environment like Gurubashi Arena, I do not have Duel Timers set with my addons so I move to my own free will.
As far as I remember you kept spamming (I fled) because I killed you twice.
On the other hand. The 4th duel which we had where I never fled, you lost. Therefor your entire concept of trying to tell people that you can beat me in any plausible way is just damn right silly.

Feel free to post your random babbling because I'll still read it. I just won't reply because like in-game. Your harassment and annoyance towards me, is just a huge waste of my time.
lol it's not random babbling, you fail to understand the difference in the duel I am requesting and the duel we had. DONATION GEAR. I'm asking for a all VICIOUS duel (: the fact your stalling around that so much is what is silly. and you won with like 50k hp and thats because I was oom, all you do is poly people and eat for like 4 seconds and repeat, your duels are retarded. just come vic and get humiliated already. and it's really not that silly, you already said I do more dps then you, i'm pretty sure that's a plausible way to beat someone is doing more dps, btw how many times a day do you say the word plausible? if you were really a smart person and you really thought I was annoying you'd go vic and duel already since that would end the entire bout, but ofc you chose to make this big scene out of it. just put your big boy pants on and come to uldum br0

btw better put your addons on uldums a pretty wide open space man ;>

Doctor X
08-11-2013, 11:30 PM
At least I aint chicken - Leeroy