PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting WoW-error's

Kasomoncrack
11-21-2013, 12:24 AM
I keep getting these WoW-error's when I Connect to Destiny.

Error 132 may have several different causes. Follow the steps below to resolve this issue.

The game require an up-to-date operating system in order to run properly. Run Windows Update to be sure you're using the most recent version.
Reset your UI to ensure that your User Interface files are not corrupted.
The game requires up-to-date drivers to run smoothly. Update your Drivers regularly.

I think Laladin know how to fix this problem, since it kept happening yesterday.

Paralize
11-21-2013, 01:13 AM
Is your gfx card updated? Did u try deleting the WTF, cache and interface folders?

Malikk
11-21-2013, 07:24 AM
IF ALL ELSE FAILS, delete your data folder then let it redownload!

P.S us *Retired Staff Members* have to stick together on this one! haha

Kasomoncrack
11-21-2013, 10:26 PM
I only get WoW-error when I logon my Main account, I tryed out with other accounts and it worked fine..
Please help

Regrowth
11-21-2013, 11:46 PM
Then your character bugged

Paralize
11-21-2013, 11:59 PM
If you're running windows 7 try, right clicking the wow icon-open file location-select the .exe-right click it and troubleshoot compatibility-click try recommended settings-click start program. Hope this works

Kasomoncrack
11-22-2013, 12:54 AM
If you're running windows 7 try, right clicking the wow icon-open file location-select the .exe-right click it and troubleshoot compatibility-click try recommended settings-click start program. Hope this works

Thanks for trying to help, but its the Cross Faction BG that have bugged my account. I have to wait for Docx to come online and fix it.
The error: If you're horde and you get put on the alliance side in the battleground your game crashes.