• Mehhhh
  • Pirate
  • Poor
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Is this for real?Dellux how u can explain that?
      Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 27
      Overall activity: 50.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My ban appeal got denied some days ago by Dellux when i never did wintrade 100% every single pvp player in this season knew i didn't wintrade.No proofs 100% cause i didn't do that aswell plus that apologised for something that i didn't do cause the reason i got banned was that i was trying to snipe the r1 team in my alt acc hunter so instead fight all the random teams include *** in random teams i was leaving all the games in my hunter account so i can face the r1 team and drop their score.That wasn't wintrade i just didnt join any arena that popped up, plus that the hunter wasnt even in my VIP acc that i made ban appeal for lame rigth?
      Now let's say that i wintraded when i never did wintrade how u can accept the real wintraders ban appeals and not mine when i didn't wintrade and i explained u why i got banned:
      Here u just accept ban appeal of an actual wintrader Ban Appeal
      Here u denie my ban appeal when i never did wintrade Ban Appeal How u can say words like ''that i made my accs just to wintrade''my mage team was 99-5 score all of this games was legit.Only reason i got banned was cause i was in my alt acc trying snipe a team and i was leaving like an idiot for no reason to face them faster shame on u dellux whoever are u if you're a real man explain me how i did wintrade ?I did no wintrade and my team was legit great and nice staff team no comment about what is wrong here.
      Now dont talk me about that i should not talk about staff decisions actions, be a man dellux and reply like a human being you actually think that i wintraded and wasting my time to explain u what happened?and unbanning the real wintraders never seen worse irony than this but whatever i tried be polite already idk what else to say about that.
      Last edited by lmaolol; 02-04-2018 at 07:12 AM.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 27
      Overall activity: 50.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      When a person is trying to be nice and explain what is happening in this server you never listen him then u wondering why the half server is toxic against staff team cause some people has limits that's why.

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 359
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Achievements:
      Social1000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel
      What you’re saying you did in this post here is pretty much showing you did in a way Wintrade. When you hadn’t joined the que to go against the players that you would’ve faced you gave them Free Rating / Conquest which is seen as Wintrading no matter the way you try to describe or get out of it what you did was wintrading. Saying “Oh I just wanted to be against the r1 team and only them though” doesn’t mean anything. You broke the rules so you can either wait out the ban if not permanent or simply make a ban appeal once again in the future and show that you’ve learned your lesson because what I’ve seen here today shows the opposite.

4. Likes Lishyra, Dellux liked this post