I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Post Infected's Event GM application

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Infected,Supboyy,Lolmageop and many more (I have over 100 heroes)

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I have been playing since 2014, I normally tend to help out new players if they ask for directions or anything of that nature that is my contribution as well as sometimes giving away stuff (Such as all kinds of WoWMortal custom items.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      UTC +2:00

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      Considering it is Winter on a daily basis normally 5-8 hours per day, keep in mind that it would increase during summer.
      Weekends it could go from 8 up to 12 hours.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I did play in early mists of pandaria however I left retail because of financial problems.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      I have been banned before in-game and the reason for that was too much alcohol and PC around me…
      I have never been banned in forums.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
      I did one before a year for GM but considering GM is a big responsibility for me Id like to try something smaller such as Event GM

Infected's GM application

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      I do have previous game master experience on previous servers, I know most of the day to day use commands.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      I believe that I would be an fantastic addition to your Staff team because of my excellent game knowledge and peoples skills I think this would allow me to really add to the quality of the server, I also balance out my gameplay time with PVE and PVP this will allow me to give very good feedback about what needs to be fixed/improved upon and what needs to be reduced/nerfed.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

My name is Marin and I'm 18 years old and I live in Moscow most of the time but from time to time I live with my mother in Bulgaria. My father is Russian and my Mother is Bulgarian. I was born in Moscow grew up in both countries, which is strange I guess?
      My interests are simply everything on 2 wheels starting from bicycle and ending up to street bikes.
      I am currently saving up money to buy my dream bike which is 2004 Yamaha R6 600cc. Along side the motorcycles, I love spending time climbing mountains with company of friends. Gaming is not far from the "To do" list of each day.
      I love playing video games since I were just 6 years old. My personal gifts are that I work great in a team,I'm aware of those around me and I always take into account the opinion of what others think.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
      I don't know much about forums and threads/posts that's the reason I don't have so much posts done and stuff like this however if someone shows me the basics of forums and how they work I would improve my forum activity and posts.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

First i would explain that Legendary Weapons are only available by donating real money and if he would like to proceed the process I would explain him step-by-step the method of donating to getting them in-game.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
      I would explain to him/her why did I mute him/her and I would tell him/her to stop creating tickets about the current situation otherwise I would increase the punishment.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would instantly tell higher GM about the situation. If no one else is online I would screenshot/record the situation and freeze the player untill the higher ranked GM logs to deal with the situation.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      I would never make an event for my friends and for their own benefits first of all.
      Second the idea of making events in my opinion is to stop players from getting bored in wow.
      So GM's are making Events to have fun with players and reward them for their effort joining the event.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
      I would firstly notify a higher ranking member of staff of the current situation such as a Admin or Head GM in an attempt to help avoid the situation in the future which would increase productivity of the team overall. After doing so i would go about answering the tickets regularly or I would get online earlier to prevent the high numbers of tickets which can build up overtime if left unanswered

Infected's Event GM application
      Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 271
      Overall activity: 33.0%
      Achievements:
      Created Album picturesSocial3 months registered500 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      is see more

I am:
      WTF

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      NO support

Banned
      Last edited by silves; 01-26-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 46
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
      is enjoying life and what it has
      to offer :)

I am:
      Shy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I’d support if I knew who you were. I can’t say I’ve ever seen you in-game. I am curious as to why you got banned. The instructions did require you to elaborate on the instance.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 557
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      is ugly

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      meh
      u will be accepted anyway since they need event masters

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 26
      Overall activity: 99.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First ClassSocialVeteranRecommendation First Class10000 Experience Points
      is Guess it

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I give my Support to you

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 102
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      3 months registered500 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      is Murlocian : AAAGHHH
      ASSSHHHHAJJJ

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      No support
      Reason: All time i saw u ingame u was so much toxic.
      and you got banned in past for wintrading :Wintrading

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 616
      Overall activity: 20.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      99% support

1% no support

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 54
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
      is Turtlein'

I am:
      Cocky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Amazing, I would love for this player to become a GM.
      He seems to have all the right motivation and character!
      Such friendly people on this server too! I think maybe we should hire him.

A tremendous amount of love and best wishes from your one and only coolkid

Daazlol
      Hidden Content
      Hidden Content lol ez succ, small head