Search:

Type: Posts; User: Demonkeeper

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Replies
    17
    Views
    580

    full support

    full support
  2. Replies
    5
    Views
    267

    make elite cata tokens easier to obtain

    make elite cata tokens easier to obtain
  3. Replies
    1,750
    Views
    135,776

    Sticky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkeiKbqa02g

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkeiKbqa02g
  4. Replies
    2
    Views
    229

    Solo queue 3v3 came back from the dead like two...

    Solo queue 3v3 came back from the dead like two weeks ago, people are now queueing everyday. I agree with Dominic by 2400 being too much.
  5. Replies
    2
    Views
    229

    3v3 solo queue rating problems

    This post is about the rating issue I've noticed.

    It says that that teams must have a minimum of 2400 personal rating to qualify for rewards. So I checked if any of the top 10 teams actually do...
  6. Replies
    364
    Views
    57,657

    1. Thunter 2. Dinsin 3. Dotkin 4. Eternally...

    1. Thunter
    2. Dinsin
    3. Dotkin
    4. Eternally
    5. Raub
    6. Cottontailol
    7. Dzester
    8. Bestpalaserv
    9. Marm
    10. Gayrbarlow
  7. Replies
    18
    Views
    754

    Horde: Silvermoon Alliance: Gilneas If...

    Horde: Silvermoon
    Alliance: Gilneas

    If crossfaction: Desolace
  8. Thread: Ban Appeal

    by Demonkeeper
    Replies
    1
    Views
    150

    Ban Appeal

    Character Name: Scourger
    Realm: Destiny
    Reason for Ban [Check your Account Panel]: ?
    Reason for being Unbanned: didn't do anything
    Anything you would like to add: /
  9. Thread: Ban Appeal

    by Demonkeeper
    Replies
    2
    Views
    207

    Ban Appeal

    Ban Appeal
    Character Name: Truthfully
    Realm: Destiny
    Reason for Ban [Check your Account Panel]: It says ''No'' but I can't login. Banned for disrespecting staff and players
    Reason for being...
  10. Thread: Ban Appeal

    by Demonkeeper
    Replies
    1
    Views
    121

    Ban Appeal

    Character Name: Truthfully
    Realm: Destiny
    Reason for Ban [Check your Account Panel]: It says ''No'' but I can't login. Banned for disrespecting staff and players
    Reason for being Unbanned: I'm...
  11. Replies
    3
    Views
    241

    I also have screenshots of my character if that...

    I also have screenshots of my character if that helps
  12. Replies
    3
    Views
    241

    Deleted character

    Hello. Is there any way to restore deleted characters? Mine was deleted a while ago and I was wondering if I could get it back
  13. Replies
    2
    Views
    160

    Elite Cataclysmic Gear

    Can you please remove the elite upgrade tokens needed for getting elite catalcysmic weapons?
  14. Donation site? So you want to go around the...

    Donation site? So you want to go around the server looking all gucci and ''rich'' for the rest of the people. If it will be added, it should be added into the Rating Transmogs vendor.
  15. Replies
    6
    Views
    630

    6077 Character name: Jayzen...

    6077

    Character name: Jayzen
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Vuwer
  16. Replies
    1
    Views
    217

    + since Hand of Sacrifice transfers 30% and it...

    + since Hand of Sacrifice transfers 30% and it was 19k, where's the rest of the 70% huh?
  17. Replies
    1
    Views
    217

    Anyone wanna talk about this

    https://imgur.com/gallery/7DQCv

    I saw that Thunter got banned in the same day because he did the same thing, yet you let this guy free. Oh, right. He's ***'s partner and he's sucking his balls....
  18. Thread: Artwork

    by Demonkeeper
    Replies
    1
    Views
    348

    I'm gonna say ***

    I'm gonna say ***
  19. Replies
    10
    Views
    746

    --Reviving-- Make it happen.

    --Reviving--

    Make it happen.
  20. Replies
    8
    Views
    652

    --Reviving-- Make it happen.

    --Reviving--

    Make it happen.
  21. Thread: I'm back

    by Demonkeeper
    Replies
    10
    Views
    553

    You're not needed on WM. You're immature and...

    You're not needed on WM. You're immature and toxic.
  22. Replies
    14
    Views
    860

    The feral is *** and the paladin is his brother.

    The feral is *** and the paladin is his brother.
  23. Replies
    2
    Views
    301

    https://imgur.com/a/wbQ3P Fixed the set up of SS

    https://imgur.com/a/wbQ3P Fixed the set up of SS
  24. Replies
    2
    Views
    301

    Eviscerate abuse

    Reported player name: Vistina
    Date of the incident: 19th of September
    Evidence (links to unedited screenshots, videos etc): https://imgur.com/gallery/UrSpX
  25. Replies
    3
    Views
    543

    Requesting name back

    Hi, I'd really like my name back. Since with my main DK deleted and main name taken by a player who has been permanently banned.
    Name is Grapejuice.
Results 1 to 25 of 108
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4