SocialVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
      is BE HATTEN

I am:
      Awesome

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Ezmode/Zarmshadow Abusing BG que

Aight, Sorry for posting it in the wrong thread, there is a problem that prevents me from posting it in the right thread.

So as my title states, Ezmode/zarmshadow have been abusing the BG que for like a decade and no one is forcing them to stop, Some of you might say that, " Oh well, maybe they have been in the BG que for a long time and it suddenly popped during your battle, so we cant say that he abuses it" And some of you might say "Well, where is the problem with that?"

Well everyone know how annoying it is when someone get in BG before you kill them especially when they tend to it again and again, just to avoid death or to annoy you.

So now im gonna post 2x videos, The first one shows when they got in the bg (Check the mini-map time) and the 2nd video shows the time they left approximately 1min after they joined(Can be detected from the mini-map time) + it shows that they used the BG que again to avoid death and also alt f4ing logging different characters.

~Please we need a stopping protein (Cut this bull**** please)
      1st video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1SqX...ature=youtu.be
      2nd video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZUsz...ature=youtu.be (Watch the entire video please)

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 675
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdrive1000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation First Class10000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      Awards:
      DownloadsDiscussion EnderPosting Award
      is wondering

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Using the Queue to avoid being killed or for any additional ways, is not abusive as the fact it can be used in combat is just the way it is, right now.

It can be updated to apply queues to be non-joinable unless out of combat, which would then avoid these types of reports completely.
      It states nowhere in the rules and regulations that doing so, is of a bannable offense.

If you wish to kill them, get your friends to assist you.

I will close this thread to avoid any additional friends or participants flaming on your behalf, if a GM feels the need to take action upon this, they can always reply to the already closed thread, or Private Message you with such action taken.
      Last edited by Candyhigh; 03-03-2014 at 07:15 PM.