• Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 675
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdrive1000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation First Class10000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      Awards:
      DownloadsDiscussion EnderPosting Award
      is wondering

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Exclamation Ban Appeal Template

If you were banned, it is because you broke one of our server rules. We have a variety of different server rules, and because of this your punishment can vary depending on what rule you broke.

If you believe you were falsely muted and or banned, then you can create a punishment appeal.

These appeals are only meant to be created for the above reason.
      If you are guilty you will be denied, no exceptions.

If you are to appeal your punishment, it is best to do so in a timely manner. If you have been banned or muted for too long, your appeal will most likely be denied.

Rules of posting an In-Game Ban Appeal

• Appeals with no Format will be automatically Denied. - Now mandatory
      • No double/triple posting on your own Appeal in order to push for a faster reply.
      • Attempting to post duplicate Ban Appeals after being Denied for the same Appeal, will heavily blunder your chances of being unbanned, or being given a reduction in your current ban.
      • If your ban appeal gets DENIED you must wait a minimum of 5 days before posting another. Failure to do so will result in your new appeal to be automatically denied.
      • Fabricating or tampering with evidence in attempt to mislead staff members or yourself - including false statements - is under zero tolerance. Doing so will lead to a permanent ban.
      • Do not, I repeat do not send a private message to any of the staff members in regards to your ban appeal. It will not increase the chance of your thread getting noticed.
      • Do not post on a thread that does not concern you. If you're going to comment anything on the thread, please have a valid reason to do so. If you're just gonna say unban him because he/she has displayed good characteristics in game, I'd advise you against it.
      • Your account is your responsibility. You will be held accountable for other people's actions on your account.

Disobaying any of the Rules listed here when posting a Ban Appeal will result in Account Closures/Suspensions/Limited post count restrictions.
      [This May be updated at any Point by a Moderator or Administrator]

TEMPLATE

Character Name:
      Realm:
      Reason for Ban [Check your Account Panel]:
      Reason for being Unbanned:
      Anything you would like to add:

Example of Ingame Account Template
      Code:
      Character Name: Jesus.
      Realm: Heavens.
      Reason for Ban [Check your Account Panel]: I got caught shop lifting.
      Reason for being Unbanned: Because I was hungry..
      Anything you would like to add: I sincerely apologize for my actions, and I would like the chance to show I am a valid member of this community.
      Rules of posting a Forum Ban Appeal

• Appeals with no Format will be automatically Denied. - Now mandatory.
      • No double/triple posting on your own Appeal in order to push for a faster reply.
      • When Appealing against a Forum Account Suspension, alt accounts CAN be created in order to post, but if affiliated with troll/flame/hate or anything related in any sort of comments of threads, your Appeal will be Denied.
      • Accounts created to cause mayhem after prior bans of other accounts under your IP Address, will be deleted by an Administrator or Moderator.
      • If your ban appeal gets DENIED you must wait a minimum of 5 days before posting another. Failure to do so will result in your new appeal to be automatically denied.

Disobaying any of the Rules listed here when posting a Ban Appeal may result in Account Closures/Suspensions/Limited post count restrictions.
      [This May be updated at any Point by a Moderator or Administrator]Example Forum Account Template;

Example Forum Account Template
      Code:
      Forum Username: Jesus.
      Reason for Ban [Check your Forum Account Panel]: I got caught shop lifting.
      Reason for being Unbanned: Because I was hungry..
      Anything you would like to add: I sincerely apologize for my actions, and I would like the chance to show I am a valid member of this Forum Page.
      Last edited by Candyhigh; 12-10-2016 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Update

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,779
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Master Tagger
      is Jet Lagged

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Please do not PM me, requesting to be unbanned. If you have been banned unjustly, or feel like you deserve a chance to play again. Please follow the template above and make an appeal.
      I will not respond to any PMs regarding the matter. I will however, reply on the ban appeal if necessary.