• Mehhhh
  • Pirate
  • Poor
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
  • View Poll Results: Do you want elune (immune pot) to be removed from the game?

Voters
    21. This poll is closed
    • Yes I agree, please take it away

11 52.38%
    • Let it stay, Elune carries me

9 42.86%
    • Increase the cooldown?

1 4.76%
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 77
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      3 months registeredSocial500 Experience Points
      is Garcia<3

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      dont removeeeee it

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 83
      Overall activity: 2.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Album pictures
      is Loving Katie

I am:
      Amused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I don't really like it either to be honest but there are probably a better solution than removing it. However if I where to choose I would have wanted it removed.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 325
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is Laziness is a secret
      ingredient that goes into
      failure. But it's only kept a
      secret from the person who
      fails.

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Krystal TBH, There is NO custom gear on this server with the expection of Elunes Blessing and the Bubble. If your honestly *****ING about a simple bubble..then DOnt 1v1 them. If they are at guru using it, then simply kite them until its down then kill them...It cant be used in arenas, in BGs if someone pops it simply switch targets.

Everything has a solution. Removing the one custom item they give people who decide to donate...ONE CUSTOM ITEM compared to some servers, yeah its not that big of a freaking deal.

Increase CD to 5 minutes and lower the duration to 6 seconds
      and leave the rest as it
      Problem solved

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,226
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupVeteranOverdriveTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassCreated Album pictures
      is a G. Arcia 4life

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Foredoom098 View Post
      Krystal TBH, There is NO custom gear on this server with the expection of Elunes Blessing and the Bubble. If your honestly *****ING about a simple bubble..then DOnt 1v1 them. If they are at guru using it, then simply kite them until its down then kill them...It cant be used in arenas, in BGs if someone pops it simply switch targets.

Everything has a solution. Removing the one custom item they give people who decide to donate...ONE CUSTOM ITEM compared to some servers, yeah its not that big of a freaking deal.

Increase CD to 5 minutes and lower the duration to 6 seconds
      and leave the rest as it
      Problem solved
      Isnt your bed time now kido? Dont forget to drink the milk
      On topic : dont remove it pls put longer cd but dont remove

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 233
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      Social1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Remove the one you get in Lucky Box and keep the donor one, and please add some Cooldown to it. Cuz its really annoying if you dot the target up and he uses it.. Imo

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,225
      Overall activity: 45.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures5000 Experience Points
      is in portugal with ronaldo

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow rayvens On Twitter Add rayvens on Facebook
      Visit rayvens's Youtube Channel
      Quote Originally Posted by Kasomoncrack View Post
      Remove the one you get in Lucky Box and keep the donor one, and please add some Cooldown to it. Cuz its really annoying if you dot the target up and he uses it.. Imo
      so only donors can use bubble??

stop being racist toward poor people

Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupVeteranOverdriveTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassCreated Album pictures
      is a G. Arcia 4life

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Kasomoncrack View Post
      He wants it to be like in arma, only the donors get the op custom crap

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 547
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocial1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
      is ☑ Not REKT ☐ REKT

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Foredoom098 View Post
      Krystal TBH, There is NO custom gear on this server
      you're stupid as **** look in the tmog mall its full of custom gear
      its not a simple bubble is some **** that makes them immortal while being able to cast spells and **** around however they want to, at least blizzard realized this was ****ting op back in 2.4.3 with palas bubble so they made it dispellable and less damage with it, its stupid as **** and for a 5 min cd anyone can go take a quick fap for 5 min and come back and gank again, make it higher way higher and lower the duration to 5, it's ****ed up beyond measure and it's stupid and it's not fair at all

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,323
      Overall activity: 50.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialVeteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
      is ready to annihilate.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Remove it as soon as possible.

I have several points as to why its removal is necessary:

1) It promotes laziness, and contributes to destroying the WoWMortal community.
      2) When considered with all the other abilities various classes have, used in conjunction with WoW Mortal Mini Bubble, it makes for some entirely ridiculous situations that enable a player to survive where he 100% should have failed. And by rewarding FAILURE by giving players an Immunity, we promote the idea that the game is more about luck and how much money is in your pocket, rather than skill.

Number 2 in itself leads me back to point Number 1, the item promotes laziness by catering to players who have more paper in their wallets. Players who outskill their opponents can be decimated by that player with more money in their wallet because for 10 seconds he is unable to dish out any offensive pressure. The player who rightfully should've won the engagement by the mere fact that he has more skill because he has been playing for 11 years - can be destroyed in 10 seconds because a shadow priest who paid for a trinket can use it and burst him from full to zero hp in half that time - AND receive no punishment for it but a 2 minute cooldown.

We should be promoting skill growth - rather this game requires any at this point is a different story - rather than financial revenue and laziness. Take the trinket away, and let these players who rely so heavily on it learn how to get themselves out of hairy situations without it. That is how you make your community better and provide for better overall gameplay. The game has gotten severely frustrating, on top of the other bugs and the mere fact that 4.3.4 was already an insane expansion - without the added gamebreaking mechanic of an Immunity - when there are classes that already have Immunities+Damage Reductions/etc.

If you want bubble, play Pally. Period.

-----------

On another note regarding what Jason stated earlier - its not as simple as removing because there are people who paid for it and would have lost their money:

This is not relevant because there are literally hundreds of players who spent *hundreds* of dollars, including myself, on the server prior to it becoming Destiny - players who lost that money after the shift. If we're being told to deal with it, I'm sure players will learn to deal with it after Mini Bubble is removed. After a couple days the dust will settle and everyone will be happier.(Edit: This is not an attack, I just like to be objective).

Cheers mates, let's make the server stand out for its originality, not its custom items.
      Last edited by Grim; 02-01-2015 at 02:35 PM.
      CorpsGrinder - Orc Hunter l lgriml/Grimqt - Orc/Human Rogue l CorpseSwifty - Human Warrior l Vurtme - ​UD Mage

Achievements:
      is a G. Arcia 4life

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
      Remove it as soon as possible.

I have several points as to why its removal is necessary:

1) It promotes laziness, and contributes to destroying the WoWMortal community.
      2) When considered with all the other abilities various classes have, used in conjunction with WoW Mortal Mini Bubble, it makes for some entirely ridiculous situations that enable a player to survive where he 100% should have failed. And by rewarding FAILURE by giving players an Immunity, we promote the idea that the game is more about luck and how much money is in your pocket, rather than skill.

Number 2 in itself leads me back to point Number 1, the item promotes laziness by catering to players who have more paper in their wallets. Players who outskill their opponents can be decimated by that player with more money in their wallet because for 10 seconds he is unable to dish out any offensive pressure. The player who rightfully should've won the engagement by the mere fact that he has more skill because he has been playing for 11 years - can be destroyed in 10 seconds because a shadow priest who paid for a trinket can use it and burst him from full to zero hp in half that time - AND receive no punishment for it but a 2 minute cooldown.

We should be promoting skill growth - rather this game requires any at this point is a different story - rather than financial revenue and laziness. Take the trinket away, and let these players who rely so heavily on it learn how to get themselves out of hairy situations without it. That is how you make your community better and provide for better overall gameplay. The game has gotten severely frustrating, on top of the other bugs and the mere fact that 4.3.4 was already an insane expansion - without the added gamebreaking mechanic of an Immunity - when there are classes that already have Immunities+Damage Reductions/etc.

If you want bubble, play Pally. Period.

-----------

On another note regarding what Jason stated earlier - its not as simple as removing because there are people who paid for it and would have lost their money:

This is not relevant because there are literally hundreds of players who spent *hundreds* of dollars, including myself, on the server prior to it becoming Destiny - players who lost that money after the shift. If we're being told to deal with it, I'm sure players will learn to deal with it after Mini Bubble is removed. After a couple days the dust will settle and everyone will be happier.(Edit: This is not an attack, I just like to be objective).

Cheers mates, let's make the server stand out for its originality, not its custom items.
      Why does it even matter to you on arma u had 10 donor characters and u sucked at them all so i bet on destiny is the same
      And its funny how u guys keep saying "its not fair bla bla bla" but on arma u guys had 160k + hp and insane damage when the normal players had 135k but that was completely fair. Pls stop crying over a 10 sec bubble that makes the pvp fun