1000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registeredTagger First ClassOverdrive
      is tired.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

How to get patch 4.3.4 "NO TORRENTS!"

Hello! Welcome to another tutorial. Today I am going to be going over the basic way of getting patch 4.3.4 for WoWMortal without using Bit torrent, or Utorrent. This way is probably the most simplest way ever. Lets get right into this.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Their will be several steps with doing this, so hang in there.
      1) click on the following link, it will take you to a website where you will download the folder. https://bitbucket.org/Malaco/at/downloads/

2) Once you have clicked on the link and you see a page that says, "Atlassian Bitbucket" at the top left, you're in the right spot!

3) Now, scroll down until you see AT Cata 4.3.4 Client Windows (UPDATED).zip

4) Click on it to download it. Once downloaded, you will need Winrar, the link will be provided at the end of this guide.

5) After you download the folder, and it's in your winrar, extract it to your desktop.

6) Now, once you have done all the steps above, Click the highlighted words WoWMortal - Cataclysm Instant 85 WoW Private Server - 4.3.4 WoW Private Server - Wotlk Instant 80 WoW Private Server - 3.3.5 WoW Server to create your WoWMortal account.

7) Now, click on the folder that was just extracted to your desktop, and click on Data. After you click on Data click on ENGB. Navigate to the file that says realmlist. Double click, you should get a box that says, "Windows can't open this File:" that's a good sign, just click on "Select a program from a list of installed programs."

8) After you click on that, and click okay, go ahead and type in the search bar, "Notepad."

9) Once notepad has opened you should see something along this area, "set realmlist Logon.arena-tournament.com" You want to delete all that and put this in, "set realmlist logon.WoWmortal.com"

10) Once your realmlist is all setup, click out of the folder and reopen it. Once it's reopened, click on, "4.3.4 WoW" and let the setup begin. Once you're at the login screen, go ahead and put in the username and password that you made on the website.

(Winrar link, WinRAR download and support: Download )

Thank you guys for reading my How to guide, hope you enjoy'd and I hope I helped some people. Cya guys in-game.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points
      is Hi im Reye

I am:
      Pirate

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Nice tutorial! I bet it helped alot of people!