• Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,097
      Overall activity: 23.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialRecommendation First Class5000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
      is Retired

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Exclamation WoG nerfed to the ground!!!

Name: Word of Glory
      Class: Paladin
      What it should be doing: It should heal for a lot more than this, if you are BiS geared like myself WoG should heal for 25-26k with 3 HP charges, I was just testing it on AT and spoke with all the Ret Paladins I saw there and they confirmed this, I even brought them to test their WoG's on a dummy and all of them were doing 25-26k non crits.
      WoG was working fine at the start after you guys implemented the new core but the noobs who were farmed by me were obviously crying to you Jason so you nerfed wog to 19-20k now?
      What it's currently doing: It heals for miserable 19k.

This is my WoWMortal Ret, currently BiS geared and I did 10 WoG's on myself.

http://i.imgur.com/bGIeijK.jpg

I mean It's just ridiculous, I have the best gear and I'm healing WAY LESS THAN a starter geared Ret on AT and other private servers, 19k WoG's ?

Come on...

I thought I was bugged so I did a logout and I did another 10 WoG's on myself.

http://i.imgur.com/b1CPTzA.jpg

But the reality showed that WoG got indeed bugged in these last 3-4 days or maybe someone lowered It's healing done.

13k WoG?

Is this supposed to be a joke Jason or what?

This is my FULLY starter geared Ret Paladin on AT Warmane, with 378 ilvl weapon and 384 ilvl offsets, you will see in the SS's below.
      Gems are also normal ones, +40 str, +20 str / 20 resi, not like here +50 str, +25 str / 25 resi etc etc.

I have exact the same talents, gems, glyph's and reforges just like my Mortal Pala.

http://i.imgur.com/eK9AKvB.jpg

THE DIFFERENCE IS HUGE!

http://i.imgur.com/yD22l1J.jpg - 378 ilvl weapon, not like here which is 391 ilvl (tier 2).

http://i.imgur.com/leq50hO.jpg - 384 ilvl offset gear, not like here which is 390 ilvl (elite)

http://i.imgur.com/M40W0K4.jpg - My melee and spell stats so you can compare with my WoWMortal ones.

Jason WoG needs to be fixed, it heals for too damn low, go on AT ask every fully cataclysmic geared Ret about WoG healing he will tell you the same, 25-26k with the gear I have on Mortal not pathetic 19k.

Thanks for reading.

Justice above ALL!

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 56
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      3 months registered250 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      if q and I noticed the cure step of 60k to 20k to normal

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 49
      Achievements:
      250 Experience Points31 days registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Look, everyone.

This is a unique species of "butthurticus". They play the most overpowered classes such as the "retasaurus" and will complain when another species dominates it.

In other words, stfu scrub. Rets are still op. 20k is fine.

Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialRecommendation First Class5000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
      is Retired

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by astiril View Post
      Look, everyone.

This is a unique species of "butthurticus". They play the most overpowered classes such as the "retasaurus" and will complain when another species dominates it.

In other words, stfu scrub. Rets are still op. 20k is fine.
      What the hell you do you know about WoW in general you pathetic 1200 exp private server hero and 600 rating max on retail?

You are terribad at this game dude.

Obviously you never played retail, WoG is healing for 19k here WITH BEST GEAR, compared to other privates which heal for 26-27k with the gear I have here.

" They play the most overpowered classes such as the "retasaurus" "

Since when Retribution Paladin is the most overpowered class in Cataclysm?
      ROFLMAO, is this guy serious?

First of all, I'm not complaining, I'm reporting a bug, It's a bug, this is the bug section you moron, not the complain one, there is a different section for those things.

I want to improve the server for the newcomers so they don't leave the server instantly.

" stfu scrub. Rets are still op. 20k is fine "

Look who's calling me a scrub, the guy who played to 2,2k with *** because he couldn't get the legendary items with a normal player.

Rets are not OP.
      They were never OP in Cataclysm (Retail perspective, but they had huge heals indeed)
      Also Rets were never EVER OP on this server, they were bugged as hell before the new core, thanks god they put the new core so they key components were fixed.

If Rets are OP then tell me why the **** does everyone play Rogue, Mage, Feral Druid, Warlock instead?

I'm out, peace.
      Justice above ALL!

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 24
      Achievements:
      250 Experience Points3 months registered
      is not being a valuable member of
      society

I am:
      Beamused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      the heals are scaled correctly... check any retail 4.3.4 paladin pvp video (i recommend vanguards' videos) and look at the heals. WoG is supposed to heal for around 6.8k per holy power; given 6800*3 is around 20k, it is healing properly. (i main paladin, do not flame me by calling me a "600 rat" please

Achievements:
      is Retired

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
      the heals are scaled correctly... check any retail 4.3.4 paladin pvp video (i recommend vanguards' videos) and look at the heals. WoG is supposed to heal for around 6.8k per holy power; given 6800*3 is around 20k, it is healing properly. (i main paladin, do not flame me by calling me a "600 rat" please
      No they are not scaled correctly, how the **** does my AT starter geared Ret heals for 21-22k with no gear, tell me how?

Didn't you see healing SS from AT?

My starter geared Ret heals more than my BiS geared Ret here?

You serious?

Are you saying that AT is bugged or what?

Yes it has bugs since they merged with them now, but the bugs amount isn't as close as wowmortal ones.

How the **** WoG was healing on retail for 24k with 397 ilvl Cata Sword and 403 ilvl relic non elite versions and T13 Raid Finder Shoulder and Legs?

Explain to me?

WoG is not healing as its supposed to be on this server, 19k heals with Best in Slot gear is just lame.
      Last edited by Gastoz; 05-06-2015 at 05:01 AM.
      Justice above ALL!

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 56
      Achievements:
      3 months registered250 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      6.8ky there sacred shield that increases healing and talent 20k crit 65% cured with 1 full and wings do not say that this well either and the king over? haha encerio? I would set more in the killing feral plates in 5 seconds: v magicians who hit you and you have 3 attacks 30k the ret does not see over was the expansion of the

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 675
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdrive1000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation First Class10000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      Awards:
      DownloadsDiscussion EnderPosting Award
      is wondering

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Word of Glory was rescaled at the lowest healing standard to correct the high end gear healing differences per charge of Holy Power.
      At the bottom line healing standard, it's at;
      2484 per charge of holy power = 7452 healing.
      After in-game testing, it healed me on 3 charges of Holy Power (2484 per x 1) = 7482.

So in conclusion Holy Power is set at a closer stand point than it has ever been. Which is vastly more correct than your own personal calculations, furthermore you cannot quote to look at another server when no 2 servers a like.
      //Moved to Wrong Reports.