• Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,337
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger Second Class
      is :)

I am:
      Cocky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Event suggestions 2.0

As the title says, post here your event suggestions using this format :

Name of the event:
      How many players are required:
      How does the event work(explain the event from beginning to end):
      Rewards:

Name of the event: Monkey madness
      How many players are required: 2
      How does the event work(explain the event from beginning to end): One player starts in a tree and the other on the ground, the ground player has to catch the other player while the ''monkey'' only moves in the trees. if the monkey escapes he'll win. if the ground troop catches the monkey they'll win.

Rewards : Winner recieves a cookie.

I will personally look at all the suggestions and if they're reasonable i will host them together with the ''creator'' himself!

Let's ''fix'' this server together people!

~ Purpley.

2. Likes Zlac liked this post
      Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 328
      Overall activity: 45.0%
      Achievements:
      3 months registered500 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Name of the event: Ultra Dmg/speed FFA?
      How many players are required: Like 10 maybe
      How does the event work(explain the event from beginning to end): Everyone has like fast speed, high dmg, and increased health. Last one standing wins?
      Rewards: Idk.

Marmelad Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Name of the event: Total weakness
      How many players are required: 40
      How does the event work(explain the event from beginning to end): well you get 40 mages with no gear and make it 20 v 20 would be a fun (only frostbolt allowed).
      Rewards : title or mount

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 722
      Overall activity: 64.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialVeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
      is Frick

I am:
      Awesome

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Name of the event: Target Practice
      How many players are required: Any number of players (but to make it easier to handle visually, maybe maximum of 12 people)
      How does the event work(explain the event from beginning to end): In Thunder Bluff, there is an elevator. The elevator closest to the LEFT (west) of the map is the TARGET. Players will jump from the top of the elevator on a totem/pole/thingy above the TARGET. Players in the event will have to jump down to the elevator. The elevator's base resembles a target, where a small patch is bold. The player that is CLOSEST to the center of this elevator (makeshift-target) wins the event. The GM hosting the event can make different rules for the event; for example, each round there can be a different set of rules. Perhaps instead of being the closest to the center of the target, players have to be the farthest from the target, but still touching it. (This was my friend Hyqxyz's event so all credit goes to him.)
      Rewards: ​Title

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 81
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      7 days registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Name of the event: Kill Streak Master

How many players are required: 10 - 20 maxiuum

How does the event work(explain the event from beginning to end):

Well, as the title says, this will be a kills streak event, which means the contestants must get the highest number of kills streak [ or you can add lets say the number 100 to it : First person to reach 100 kills streaks in a ROW without DYING ] will win. The event must last around 1 hour or so. If none of the 10-20 players get the 100 kills streak, the person with the highest kill streak wins !
      Also, any team could join as as a group to the battleground : Any dps can ask for a healer to join, if he can get 100 then he wins :P
      You can either farm your way up to 100, or get killed by a random rogue waiting for u to get 10k hp and then roflstomp you.

Rewards:

Title / Mount / Fortune Bag / ELUNE BUFFS MIGHT WORK TOO ! [ But not so many ]

I've been thinking of this because I'm a player that usually stays only in battlegrounds when in the game, most of the time. I'll post a SS just

http://oi60.tinypic.com/aaawd1.jpg
      http://oi59.tinypic.com/20a2uxe.jpg
      http://oi62.tinypic.com/i42s68.jpg

You can easily get 30 kills in a row, in just half an hour ! That's why the event should last around 1 hour, or even more, it's up to you.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 508
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Name of the event: 3v3 Free for all mass PvP Event
      How many players are required: Like 5 teams of 3 players each (@15 players). Need a healer for each team so it will be like 5 healer and 10 dps
      Event location: I would suggest Kodo Graveyard since it's a large FFA pvp zone. There are alot of obstacles where u can los.
      How does the event work(explain the event from beginning to end): So each team will have 2 dps and 1 healer. Teams will start in a different corner of the pvp zone. All teams will fight vs each other at the same time. If 1 player is dead, that means he's out. The last team standing at the final wins.
      Rewards: Idk, mounts, titles, shirts, tabards etc.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,010
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredOverdrive
      This user has no status.

I am:
      WTF

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Name of the event:Turtle racing or Turtle for speed.
      How many players are required:Like
      10-12 I guess
      How does the event work:So to get into to the thing it will be just like Racing with Mounts but not any random mount players requires to have Turtle mount to be able to race.So there will be like First reward,Second and the Third 3 rounds typical not any confused event just something fast and funny if u think ;p.
      Rewards:This is on you I don't know Any Cool custom mount?

9. Likes Mamzy liked this post
      Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 480
      Overall activity: 41.0%
      Achievements:
      Social31 days registeredTagger First Class500 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Annoyed

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Name of the event : 3vs3
      How many players are required : only 6 !!1
      How does the event work : basically team one fights team two, each team consists of 3 players. good event for pvp which is non existent on this serv
      Rewards : anything would work
      Last edited by Guren; 05-11-2016 at 02:45 AM.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 931
      Achievements:
      Created Album picturesSocial1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
      is a discarded cigarette

I am:
      Tired

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Name of the event: The Scourge Event
      How many players are required:
      Between 10 and 40 people max.
      How does the event work(explain the event from beginning to end)
      : So back in Wrath of the Lich King patch they made this world event called 'The Scourge Invasion', they also did it back in Patch 1. Players were turned into a Scourge member once they were attacked by the Scourge forces and their mission was to kill everyone in the Cities and turning players into Ghouls / Scourge members too. I don't really know the details of the event but my idea is to summon 10-40 people in a small city (e.x Karazhan, or a small Island like the Goblin or Troll island) and one of them should be the Ghoul, others are only able to use a Bow / Gun / Crossbow (Doing little damage) and they will only have 2 minutes to hide into the City / Island and the Ghoul should find them and kill them before he will get killed. Once he kills one player he's raised into a Ghoul too and now he needs to kill the other players too. Players are able to camp on rooftops, trees or any other object so they are able to kill the Ghoul(s) and end the event. The player who survived the Scourge Invasion wins the event. Some more details: The Bow / Gun / Crossbow should do minimum damage so the Ghoul won't die very easily, players are able to use ONLY main gear so they won't have much HP, Ghouls should have enough HP so they can survive the damage from the players and hunt them down before they die.Teamwork is always a great idea and no mounts, stealth , fear, stuns, CCs are able, only using your gun and shoot the Ghoul(s).
      Rewards: Title reward for the survivor who won the event. Event Bags for the rest.

Here's an old video from the original Scourge Invasion which happened back in WotLk, just to understand my idea.

Thanks and I hope you like my idea.

12. Likes Ceffaelo liked this post
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,734
      Overall activity: 9.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First ClassOverdriveCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is Not here for Issues

I am:
      Innocent

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      WITH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PLAYERS
      Event Name: Name that song!
      How many players: 10-15 or so
      How does the event work: SO this is a simple event idea that some people may have an advantage in (Depends...) but here is how this event would work; the GM would summon the players that had whispered him inv and so on and then they would have a little sit down be frozen (Of course) so they don't move any where and once it were to begin the said GM will just go look for a small song that people may or may not know and would copy and paste the lyrics TO THE GMS: YOU CANNOT SAY THE NAME AT ALL IF YOU DO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A DIFFERENT SONG, Example: Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you, I drink to much and that's an issue but I'm OK and if a player were to say "Closer by the chainsmokers" they win that round and is "safe" for the time being, everyone who guesses a song right moves on EXCEPT the last person who didn't guess a song is out and would be taken back to Duel zone or the alliance / Horde mall : )
      Prize: Up to the GM... I would say just the 2nd or 1st place event rewards NPC

WITH OUT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE!
      Event Name: Name that Song!
      How many people: You will be saying the song lyrics and so forth on .ann so unlimited???
      How it works: Our sweet GM that hosts the event will say on .ann that the event would be hosted in 15 minutes or so and once that time was over as I said above all he would do is simply say the lyrics to a song of his / her choice, they will need to whisper you the answer (You can put in whisper inv the song name so once they guess in whisp you invite them) and whispers would instantly be closed again until the next round is made (IF there is one that is ;3 )
      Rewards: Same as I said before 1st or 2nd place rewards from the "1st place event rewards" or "2nd place event rewards" NPC

Hope I didn't confuse anyone....

Thanks for reading anyways though~

Event Inspired by: Chrysolite
      Last edited by Narumi; 09-30-2016 at 09:27 PM.