• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Beamused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • iz sad
  • Mehhhh
  • Pirate
  • Poor
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 19
    1. #1
      Jimusa Guest
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      2v2 or 3v3 (PM only please)

      Hi.

      I'm looking for some peeps to do 2's or 3's with during the day / evening, will only be playing for fun atm but if things go well we can talk about a possible foreseeable future.

      willing to play fire/frost mage, disc/shadow priest, any of the three druid specs, resto/ele shaman, arms warrior, affliction/destruction warlock and maybe MM Hunter(no thug!).
      PM if you want more info, or want to talk about setups or whatever else springs to mind.

      and please only PM because i dont want this thread flooded by greasy trolls.

      thx^^

    2. #2
      Jason + Zeu = Zeuson Guest
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      What is this even about don't you queue with Dan?

    3. #3
      Points: 2,687, Level: 6
      Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 963
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Social1000 Experience PointsOverdrive1 year registered
      is ...
       
      I am:
      Amused
       

      Posts
      437
      Likes (Given)
      0
      Likes (Received)
      23
      Points
      2,687
      Level
      6

      My Social Networking

      Follow Minimane On Twitter Add Minimane on Facebook
      Visit Minimane's Youtube Channel
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimusa View Post
      disc/shadow priest
      wtf jim are u srs

    4. #4
      Points: 1,814, Level: 5
      Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 736
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Posts
      53
      Likes (Given)
      8
      Likes (Received)
      6
      Points
      1,814
      Level
      5
      lf 3v3 rogue here,

    5. #5
      Jimusa Guest
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Quote Originally Posted by Jason + *** = ***son View Post
      What is this even about don't you queue with Dan?
      Doesn't seem like it.

      Quote Originally Posted by Minimane View Post
      wtf jim are u srs
      What's so wrong about me playing priest?

      Quote Originally Posted by hemorrhage_user View Post
      lf 3v3 rogue here,
      Not in my topic.

    6. #6
      Points: 410, Level: 2
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 40
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      31 days registered250 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Posts
      59
      Likes (Given)
      1
      Likes (Received)
      8
      Points
      410
      Level
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimusa View Post
      Hi.

      I'm looking for some peeps to do 2's or 3's with during the day / evening, will only be playing for fun atm but if things go well we can talk about a possible foreseeable future.

      willing to play fire/frost mage, disc/shadow priest, any of the three druid specs, resto/ele shaman, arms warrior, affliction/destruction warlock and maybe MM Hunter(no thug!).
      PM if you want more info, or want to talk about setups or whatever else springs to mind.

      and please only PM because i dont want this thread flooded by greasy trolls.

      thx^^
      possible foreseeable future? lmao you freaking retard what are u talking about? people take this server and pvp way too serious rofl

    7. #7
      Jimusa Guest
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      You can go post off-topic, irrelevant, and contradicting comments somewhere else, but not here.

    8. #8
      Points: 3,172, Level: 6
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 478
      Overall activity: 30.0%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cocky
       

      Posts
      259
      Likes (Given)
      25
      Likes (Received)
      27
      Points
      3,172
      Level
      6
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimusa View Post
      You can go post off-topic, irrelevant, and contradicting comments somewhere else, but not here.



      Wanna arena only for kfc and watermelon?

    9. #9
      Points: 410, Level: 2
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 40
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      31 days registered250 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Posts
      59
      Likes (Given)
      1
      Likes (Received)
      8
      Points
      410
      Level
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimusa View Post
      You can go post off-topic, irrelevant, and contradicting comments somewhere else, but not here.
      daaamn oh really? now acting cool? rank 1 on wow mortal or any other private server means nothing when u get out of ur room it will have 0 meaning in ur life, i like how u take this server so seriously jimusa a typical internet nerd kid

    10. #10
      Jimusa Guest
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      I like how the old words in your vocabulary are "nerd" "kid" "faggot" "retard".

      Also I've never said rank 1 means anything, so I'm not sure where you got that assumption from.
      now pls stop embarrassing yourself and do the community a favor and gtfo since we're all fat virgins not worth wasting your time on (in your eyes).

    11. Likes TopRi liked this post

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •