peace and get naked on the
      beach

I am:
      Annoyed

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

How did life start really?

Hey, so i was just chilling around and reading some theads on the forum here. I saw a guy named Argine.

This guy made a Thread and was kinda curious how everything started. And ofc everyone has their own opinion but i got really intrested and wanted too tell my story of how the world and everything was created!

So what i say and believe is nothing to offend any religon or anything. just my honest opinon.

I think that earth was not created by anything called bigbang or Jesus God w/e. Its weird that noone Has seen him or her in all these years? and same with bigbang. Why has nothing happend to the earth like bigbang after all these milion years.
      Well i think that we were not created by god or bigbang but by another planet. There is plenty of videos explained about this planed who created us and it actually seems legit. The story is this planet creats us to se what we can do its like a test. We are nothing else then a test subject and nothing more. And everytime they thing we fail they will destroy the earth and remake it untill they succed. Some people also say this explain some flying object's we cant explain that is in the air. Its the other planet spying/looking if we are doing good or something. And if we now are created by another planet that mean's that the planet who created us has something that can make them in invisible or they are just so far away we. But if they are that far away how do they get to us and that? It can also explain many experment like teleporting and that. They mabye created us to make more space their planet got overfull and it could not fit more people.
      This is what i believe. If god was our created their has to been some sign. And if he created earth why was there no humans from the start but only other animals or something.
      I get afraid thinking that we are test object's of another planet. If that's why we are here, what are they testing us for is my question. If we can success with something they couldn't. Don't anyone think its weird that not a single big big meteorite has hit the world and explode us. I don't really know how long the earth has existed but after all the milion years it has not been a dangerous meteorite killing us. Is it because someone is protecting us? Or is it just luck.

Idk guy's but this is what i know and think. I could be a myth but then again everything we know might just be a myth!

-Vipparn

Canea Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The earth is here forever,its a part of solar system just like as any other planet out there.

Marmelad Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

For primitive beings like us, life seems to have only one single purpose: gaining time. And it is going through time that seems to be also the only real purpose of each of the cells in our bodies. To achieve that aim, the mass of the cells that make up earthworms and human beings has only two solutions. Be immortal, or to reproduce. If its habitat is not sufficiently favorable or nurturing, the cell will choose immortality. In other words, self-sufficiency and self-management. On the other hand, if the habitat is favorable, they will choose to reproduce. That way, when they die, they hand down essential information and knowledge to the next cell. Which hands it down to the next cell and so on. Thus knowledge and learning are handed down through time.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,174
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupCreated Album pictures5000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive
      is brewing a cup of green tea
      with some honey~

I am:
      Geeky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow dofel On Twitter Add dofel on Facebook
      Visit dofel's Youtube Channel
      God exist, so be it the fundamental of everything

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 58
      Overall activity: 99.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class7 days registered
      is Heaven is bright and the sea
      is nice hope i can swim in
      peace and get naked on the
      beach

I am:
      Annoyed

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Their's many myth's and stuff but what is the truth

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 831
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
      is Hello! :)

I am:
      Amused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by M4rm View Post
      For primitive beings like us, life seems to have only one single purpose: gaining time. And it is going through time that seems to be also the only real purpose of each of the cells in our bodies. To achieve that aim, the mass of the cells that make up earthworms and human beings has only two solutions. Be immortal, or to reproduce. If its habitat is not sufficiently favorable or nurturing, the cell will choose immortality. In other words, self-sufficiency and self-management. On the other hand, if the habitat is favorable, they will choose to reproduce. That way, when they die, they hand down essential information and knowledge to the next cell. Which hands it down to the next cell and so on. Thus knowledge and learning are handed down through time.
      While I am not yet ready to make a full reply to the thread, I wanted to point out that you are partly wrong. Not ALL cells choose not to reproduce when the conditions are not favorable. There are many types of cells that each live in a way of their own and their behaviour is strongly influenced by the presence or absence thereof other cells/organisms. I suggest you look up the concept of r and K species. r species will always focus on making many progeny in order to inhabit a new and/or short-living environment and will therefore focus on reproducing instead of surviving themselves for the greater good of the future colonies. (Example : Blowflies, annual weeds etc.). There are also many parasites that will release an egg/spore asap if the conditions are not well in order to preserve genetic material. If however there is a whole colony of parasites, there are some that will choose to reproduce when conditions are not favorable because sexual reproduction presents genetic advantages due to meiotic chromosome segregation and reliance on de novo mutations.

Replay Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The potato is a starchy, tuberouscrop from the perennialnightshadeSolanum tuberosum L. The word "potato" may refer either to the plant itself or to the edible tuber.[2] In the Andes, where the species is indigenous, there are some other closely related cultivated potato species. Potatoes were introduced outside the Andes region approximately four centuries ago,[3] and have since become an integral part of much of the world's food supply. It is the world's fourth-largest food crop, following maize, wheat, and rice.[4] The green leaves and green skins of tubers exposed to the light are toxic.
      Wild potato species can be found throughout the Americas from the United States to southern Chile.[5] The potato was originally believed to have been domesticated independently in multiple locations,[6] but later genetic testing of the wide variety of cultivars and wild species proved a single origin for potatoes in the area of present-day southern Peru and extreme northwestern Bolivia (from a species in the Solanum brevicaule complex), where they were domesticated approximately 7,00010,000 years ago.[7][8][9] Following centuries of selective breeding, there are now over a thousand different types of potatoes.[8] Over 99% of the presently cultivated potatoes worldwide descended from varieties that originated in the lowlands of south-central Chile, which have displaced formerly popular varieties from the Andes.[10][11]
      However, the local importance of the potato is variable and changing rapidly. It remains an essential crop in Europe (especially eastern and central Europe), where per capita production is still the highest in the world, but the most rapid expansion over the past few decades has occurred in southern and eastern Asia. As of 2007 China led the world in potato production, and nearly a third of the world's potatoes were harvested in China and India.[12]

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 384
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
      is "Faith is to believe what
      we do not see, and the reward
      of this faith is to see what
      we believe". ~ Augustine

I am:
      Happy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      When God created the earth and all the nature, animals, galaxies, etc. He created them at a certain age. He made them mature in age. Just like He created the first two people, Adam and Eve. Adam & Eve were not created as babies and grew up to adults. I believe God exists and He is the creator and sustainer of all things.

9. Likes Vor liked this post
      Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 911
      Overall activity: 18.0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
      is Turtlein'

I am:
      Cocky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      What if this guy is right, OP had it figured out?

We are all just like chickens right, we get put into a cage and we lay eggs. That's what we do.
      instead we do this on "Earth" as we call it.

What if we were all genetically manipulated so that our brains only focus on two specific things: reproduce and evolve?
      Seeing we only use a small part of our entire brain, this almost makes sense.

The "greater good" or "god" is actually just an evolved version of the human race on a different planet. they control us, monitor us to see how we do.
      Their brains have evolved way further and thus lost sight of the small things.
      Emotions, religion.
      They lost this and now try to gain it back by experimenting on us!

Basically we are just life stock for them.

- Daaz
      Hidden Content
      Hidden Content lol ez succ, small head

Achievements:
      7 days registered100 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      I believe life started, because humans are what made this planet what it is today. And later on in the near future we will all serve a specific purpose individually. However, what if we are just test subjects and we are designed to see how long you can keep your sanity by being happy until that one bad thing happens in life that makes you classified as "Insane" therefor your roller coaster break down and you no longer know what to do because it's not rolling down anymore it's just stuck in one spot leaving you clueless. One day our time will come and technology will kill the world slowly. We are created to see long exactly we can last before getting to cocky and doing the most unthinkable things that lead to horrible situations, such as death or close tragedies around you.
      Last edited by Flexgoku; 04-06-2016 at 01:27 AM.