3 months registered250 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

an honest opinion

Note: I have made this thread due to WMBot deleting the last thread of such topic for literally no reason and ended it with the following response:

"By registering for this Forum, you agree to the terms and conditions.Everyone is free to discuss any topic as long as they are not in violation with Forum Rules.
      The purpose of this Online Forum is to facilitate discussions(in a civil manner) between players and Staff members(support services), as well as measures for improving the service. It is place to post useful threads that are on topic, it is a place to share your knowledge regarding the game and other topics.
      It is NOT a place for persons who sows discord by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in community with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement."

^exactly. But you keep warning people with "post farming" and deleting the specific post while people are writing their own opinions, own thoughts, agreeing or disagreeing with something in a peaceful manner without flaming or upsetting anyone. Lately you've been not just deleting post without a viable reason thus resulting in a "post farming" message as usual while that certain post you deleted has a very obvious connection to the main thread/discussion that is currently going on (I've also noticed that you delete the posts which have the censored word "z e u" in a certain phrase but not deleting anything that has other censored words that could actually harass someone), BUT, you now started banning people for even opening threads, literally someone typing THEIR OWN OPINION of a TOPIC THATS ABOUT NOTHING THAT COULD HURT OR UPSET ANYONE in a PEACEFUL WAY. This is wowmortal forums regarding a GAME on the INTERNET where people are here to have FUN and not to be afraid to post anything on any thread because of the police department leader WMBot is going to delete whatever they post.

Example 1: ( link to thread: http://forums.wowmortal.com/debate-f...t-is-this.html )
      I got this from the person that opened a thread and got banned in just a few hours for "breaking rules" thus resulting a permanent ban on forums that was obviously executed by WMBot. As you can see vvdd just shared his opinion about the current state of the forums in a PEACEFUL WAY without UPSETTING anyone and the discussion that was going on did NOT lead to any FLAMING or ARGUMENTS yet got PERMANENT BANNED.
      http://m.imgur.com/GKajULn

Example 2:
      I got this from my friend (I personally don't think which thread it was).
      As you can CLEARLY see his post got deleted for making a simple statement that was connected to the current discussion topic and just simply wondering about a certain thing. Yet his HARMLESS post costed him some forum points and a warning.
      http://m.imgur.com/QXfpyg9

Example 3:
      I got this again, from ANOTHER friend, that recieved this EXTREMELY ridiculous "post farming" deletion. He LITERALLY agreed/supported with the topic/discussion that was going on, here without saying a name, without making any kind of symbol that could hurt anyone or such, JUST AGREEING WITH SOMETHING, SUPPORTING a statement of another forum user.
      http://m.imgur.com/FCuNIth

Basically my point is that you do your job, but you're doing it wrong. And as I sated before, this is the internet where you can meet trolls and toxic people everyday, you should just let people post whatever they want regardless on the amount of letters/phrases they write AS LONG AS the certain discussion does not lead to a harmful argument about pointless topic or such.

Everything written is my HONEST opinion and I do not ask for any support of any kind.
      Cheers.
      Last edited by virtualnab; 04-19-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 106
      Overall activity: 30.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      agreed 100%

forums are so dead lately, when you go check "most recent posts" all u can see is ban appeals and reports, all of which are closed threads

there is 0 discussion going on among players because all threads of those type either get deleted or people dont want to get banned again so they dont even post

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,174
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupCreated Album pictures5000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive
      is brewing a cup of green tea
      with some honey~

I am:
      Geeky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow dofel On Twitter Add dofel on Facebook
      Visit dofel's Youtube Channel
      In the most easiest simplest words i could say are...

Wowmortal doesn't welcome trolls, toxic players or anything related to, not limited, for those people whom gonna create mess and chaos in forum, and ingame.

Supposedly you are those creatures, you asked for it

Just behave, act like a grown man. As simple as that.

4. Likes N/A, paulocracker liked this post
      Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 153
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      3 months registered250 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by dofel View Post
      In the most easiest simplest words i could say are...

Wowmortal doesn't welcome trolls, toxic players or anything related to, not limited, for those people whom gonna create mess and chaos in forum, and ingame.

Supposedly you are those creatures, you asked for it

Just behave, act like a grown man. As simple as that.
      You misunderstood my point. I am saying that with such a high "security" regarding what people can post or not is too high, people used to actually check forums more constant and posting more, actually having some interest in different topics, REPLYING with their own thoughts. But now even that is restricted due to the amount of posts the WMBot is deleting as in result of "post farming".
      Everybody on this server, whether is in game or forums could act mature or like a "grown up man with big boy pants". But just think about it, these forums are connected to wowmortal, a GAME, mostly played by people of age range between 11-18. What do you expect, honestly.

6. Likes qqasd liked this post
      Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,174
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupCreated Album pictures5000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive
      is brewing a cup of green tea
      with some honey~

I am:
      Geeky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow dofel On Twitter Add dofel on Facebook
      Visit dofel's Youtube Channel
      I expect nothing. I dont have any trouble with WMbot.

I only make neutral comment, and sometime give my opinion in a mature manner. WMbot dont have any reason to mess with me for what i did.

You are right. It is a game. People are free to post, but for a given limit. Some topic do attract ppl to reply, so do it in a proper way.

It's not "high security" reason, it is about all things having its limit.

Mind you, Moderator responsibility is to make sure forum is well cared. He is like the police of forum.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 147
      Overall activity: 99.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class
      Awards:
      Arm of Law
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      "This is wowmortal forums regarding a GAME on the INTERNET where people are here to have FUN and not to be afraid to post anything on any thread because of the police department leader WMBot is going to delete whatever they post."

You can have fun without breking Forum Rules. The forum moderator oversees the communication activity of WM forum. He monitors the interchange of contributors and makes decisions regarding content and the direction of threads. Moving discussions from one section to another to keep topics organized is also a common job for a forum moderator.
      If the tone of a forum becomes hostile or starts to move in the direction of personal attacks, the forum moderator usually has the discretion to lock the discussion to prevent heated, interchanges. He may also be able to hide discussions he deems unworthy of further discussion. Conversely, topics he feels deserve further examination can be posted indefinitely by the moderator even if they garner no comments.

As for the exampels you gave.

Example 1:
      "I got this from the person that opened a thread and got banned in just a few hours for "breaking rules" thus resulting a permanent ban on forums that was obviously executed by WMBot. As you can see vvdd just shared his opinion about the current state of the forums in a PEACEFUL WAY without UPSETTING anyone and the discussion that was going on did NOT lead to any FLAMING or ARGUMENTS yet got PERMANENT BANNED."
      2. Public discussions of staff decisions (this INCLUDES the hiring/firing/promoting process of staff members) are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.

This rules is self explanatory, the user has a history of breaking rules and trollish behaviour.

Example 2:
      "I got this from my friend (I personally don't think which thread it was).
      As you can CLEARLY see his post got deleted for making a simple statement that was connected to the current discussion topic and just simply wondering about a certain thing. Yet his HARMLESS post costed him some forum points and a warning."

"19. Post farming. Answering every single topic, posting something that is already said, contributes nothing to the subject, or overall useless to others such as posting to talk to a friend on a thread. This also includes people saying "don't post farm" (ironicly)."
      Users must be on topic.

Example 3:
      "I got this again, from ANOTHER friend, that recieved this EXTREMELY ridiculous "post farming" deletion. He LITERALLY agreed/supported with the topic/discussion that was going on, here without saying a name, without making any kind of symbol that could hurt anyone or such, JUST AGREEING WITH SOMETHING, SUPPORTING a statement of another forum user."
      As the above rule, the user in this case was adding 2 -3 words on every thread he found open. Clearly with the purpose of post counting.

Remeber that rule number 16 states: "By Joining the forums you agree that Forum Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."

About " But just think about it, these forums are connected to wowmortal, a GAME, mostly played by people of age range between 11-18. What do you expect, honestly.": I expect that Forum Rules to be respected since you want to use this forum.

Few words about internet trolls - see if some of you find yourself in this situation.

Named after the wicked troll creatures of children's tales, an internet troll is someone who stirs up drama and abuses their online anonymity by purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, mysogyny, or just simple bickering between others.
      Trolls like a big audience, so they frequent blog sites, news sites, discussion forums, and game chat. Trolls thrive in any environment where they are allowed to make public comments.
      At the lighter end of the troll spectrum, trolls can be personal friends who like to goad and joke with their buddies online.
      At the harsher end of the troll spectrum, trolls are cruel and malicious users who want to set an online community on fire with hate and discord.

The Sad Truths of Internet Trolls:

Trolls are immune to criticism and logical arguments. True trolls cannot be reasoned with, regardless of how sound your logical argument is.
      Trolls do not feel remorse like you and me. They have sociopathic tendencies, and accordingly, they delight in other people having hurt feelings.
      Trolls consider themselves separate from the social order.
      Trolls do not abide by etiquette or the rules of common courtesy.
      Trolls consider themselves above social responsibility.
      Trolls gain energy by you insulting them.
      Trolls gain energy when you get angry.
      The only way to deal with a troll is to ignore him, or take away his ability to post online.

How Should I Deal With Internet Trolls?

You cannot win with a troll. Publicly retaliating against them just fuels their childish need for attention.
      There are only 3 reliable ways to deal with trolls, all of which focus on removing their audience, removing their power, and depriving them of the attention they seek.

For a casual or emergent troll:
      completely ignore the person's postings. While it is difficult for most users to to let a troll have the last word, this tactic successfully takes the wind out of a casual troll's sails.
      For repeating troll offenders: report them to the moderators of the system. If enough people report the toll, this will often prompt the moderators to take action (see number 3 below)
      Have the moderators take away the troll's ability to post online. This will commonly mean that the troll is kicked from the system, or blocked by IP address. Even better is when the troll is allowed to continue posting, but unbeknownst to him: all of his postings are deleted from everyone else's view. This will lure the troll into wasting his efforts while still feeling proud of his childish antics.

How Exactly Do Internet Trolls Abuse Others?

Ans: internet trolls seek to be disruptive and hurtful by using any of the following techniques:

Trolls will post abusive and hurtful comments directed at a specific person (aka "flaming" another person)
      Trolls will incite broad arguments and provoke angry responses by making controversial statements. (e.g. racism, religious intolerance, bigoted or elitist views, mysogyny, extreme political views)
      Trolls will narcissistically dominate conversations, trying to make themselves the center of attention. (e.g. nonstop comments about themselves and their accomplishments; repeated self-centered statements and bragging)
      Trolls will start many off-topic threads, seeking to derail users from the focus of an online community.

This is the first and last time i will reply to this type of childish threads.
      As last word, "1. Staff decisions are final. If you feel you have been "wronged" in some way, Please PM an Administrator for a secondary review."

9. Likes James liked this post