• Pirate
  • Poor
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Mehhhh

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)

Retribution Word of Glory Scaling

I know for a fact I'm going to get so much hate for posting this but it needs to be done if the server is to work properly.
      Name: Word of Glory

Class: Retribution Paladin
      What it should be doing: Consume holy power to heal 35-40k NON-CRIT and around 60-70k CRIT.
      What it's currently doing: Consumes holy power and heals 19-20k NON-CRIT and 40k CRIT.
      These values are all based without any procs or cooldowns up, so it is just normal healing, seeing as paladins wont have wings up 100% of the time.
      To put these numbers in perspective, I just tested in a duel on my retribution paladin with 4.7k resilience (45.06% damage reduction from players) vs a feral druid with best in slot gear and has 21.52 mastery which is easy to obtain as a feral with the right gear. The druids bleeds tick for 4.1k regular (rake) and 4.8k regular (rip). When they crit however, The bleeds hit 8k (rake) and 10k (rip). These bleeds tick every 2 seconds i believe. As you can see, if both feral bleeds crit on my paladin (while i have a reasonable amount of resilience) I get hit 18k. That's 1000 less than my wog heals non crit. So basically a ret vs a feral, a ret can easily get destroyed by very unlucky RNG. Although many people are going to disagree that rets need a healing buff, it needs to be done because I can speak from experience of playing vs ferals in 2v2 where I just lose automatically because I can't do anything about the bleed damage on me with such low wog heals.

2. Likes mixalis liked this post
      Achievements:
      31 days registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Annoyed

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      you are ****ing retarded, nothing less from a guy with arena master title on forums. welcome to the autist club

by the way what the **** did u think when you were making these comparisons? both rip and rake are broken so comparing that to wog healing makes no sense, not like comparing a healing spell to dps spells make sense in the first place but whatever
      Last edited by not guren; 07-31-2016 at 05:59 AM.

Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Mehhhh

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Let's not just start swearing for no reason, the point of me comparing the bleeds to the wog healing is that within 2 seconds a ferals bleeds cancel out wog if the wog doesnt crit. Im also speaking from experience of playing vs disc feral a LOT as ret and just losing for no reason besides bad RNG. So thank you for your input ill remember that for my next bug report

5. Likes mixalis liked this post