• Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
      Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 29
      Overall activity: 76.0%
      Achievements:
      Created Album pictures3 months registered500 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class
      is Yukeeeeooooo ! \o/

I am:
      Happy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Game Master Application

1) Which realm are you applying for?

I'm applying for Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Well, I'm not really "famous" but it doesn't matter I guess, My name is Yukeo.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I'm on mortal since the 4.0.6 Realm , I left for some reason (School) and then I'm back, and I'd like to build-up something with a good team, also, I donated a bit and I'm voting .

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

GMT+2 (Germany)

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I can spend 7-8 hours per day for sure, maybe more if needed.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I played retail few times (started on Wrath of the Lich King then left before Mist of Pandaria) I played Priest there.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

No.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

No.

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

Yes, I've been Game Master on some server, and I know the Trinity Core / ManGos Commands since I played on different servers, I also tried to open my own server, but that's a lot of work and I'm not experienced to be Admin or Owner.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I think I can be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff because I can answer a lot of tickets, Helping to host Events and maybe Host some events, I'd really like to help the comunity as much as I can, and I'm "experienced"as Game Master / Helper, so It could be useful.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

Hello, my name is Steve, I'm 18 and I'm a student actually, I can describe myself as Calm, Serious, Social. I'm from Germany, I live there since 11years, and I'm really happy because there is a lot of things to do. I like cars and motorcycles (BMW ,Yamaha, Suzuki, but Kawasaki will be always the best!)

13) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

If you want to ask me anything else to know me, feel free to send me a Private message!

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I'll tell him that I can't help him due to my rank. If this issue were to ever happen I would relay the ticket with someone that has executive power to make these type of decisions such as Docx or Msoul.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

If the player got to the point of receiving a mute, then I feel he/she has had enough warning and will need time to "cooldown," I would issue the player a temporary 1d ban or a ban time based off the current rules set by staff. If the problem continues after the temporary ban I will increase the ban time each time until the third time where it would be a permanent account ban. (If problem persists after account ban I would issue a ban on the IP Address)

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

I would first obtain a reasonable amount of proof to show whichever higher ranked GM I am to pass to player onto so he can legitimately ban the player. After doing this I would .pinfo the player and Screenshot the informations and I'll relay it to another GM with Ban power. In the mean time I would freeze the player in accessible by other players until the GM with the correct powers can deal with him.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not
      have, how do you proceed?

If I were to do an event I would be sure to make sure everyone has an equal opportunity to win. Being a GM is to help the community as a whole and not benefit individuals by cheating the system because one has special powers over others.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

First I would help the current staff members that are online to finish answering the tickets ensuring everyone is satisfied. To avoid the same situation in the future I would advise my fellow staff members to make sure all un-answered tickets are answered or at least whisper the ticket creator if they cannot solve their issue and inform them help will come soon, before they were to log off. Or since I have multiple staff members on my skype currently, I would inform them that there are multiple un-answered tickets and ask for help before I were to log off.

Thank you for reading, I hope I'll meet the requirements, (I think I do basically).
      Last edited by Yudzo; 08-25-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Marmelad Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

you may be random but whatever, simple and well written just don't afk ingame constantly like current gms. Full support from me

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 183
      Overall activity: 33.0%
      Achievements:
      3 months registered500 Experience PointsTagger First Class
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      i dont know you but your app looks pretty good

support from me

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran1000 Experience Points50000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Community AwardMost Popular
      is ...

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Laladin on Facebook
      Application status: PENDING
      Hidden Content
      Created by Gade

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 80
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsYour first GroupVeteran
      is GODZILLA U R JAPAN

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Support, I saw u few times, you're a nice person.
      - Xoxi

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,174
      Achievements:
      SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupCreated Album pictures5000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive
      is brewing a cup of green tea
      with some honey~

I am:
      Geeky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow dofel On Twitter Add dofel on Facebook
      Visit dofel's Youtube Channel
      u dont have any story yet...write ur own,bad or good

support

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 488
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Looks like 100% Hejy/Ben/"God" No support. btw the most of people that supported you are from Hejy's "squad"; an other point.

(+ earlier in the morning I reported a certain Tophunterlol for abusing damage, I was checking people on forum and you have been the only one checking my post, 2seconds later the "Tophunterlol" changed his name and whispered me "Nice post, it won't work.")

If you are the one I think you are and get GM, lol this server will die by corruption at the moment you'd become GM.*

"Strong people don't give up when they come across challenges. They just work harder." looks like Ben's action by trying hard to be unbanned after more than 10 "-1 ban".
      I just checked you forum account and you do exactly, word by word speak like him and does everything he was doing, so there is 2 answer to my "accusations" :
      you are ben
      you are a fan of this corrupted guy which isn't a good thing either.
      Last edited by Zoomed Mirror; 08-25-2016 at 07:25 PM.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 488
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Well, nice conversation about covering Z3u, how could someone that thinks *** was a good guy just be GM?
      http://imgur.com/a/IM5lo

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class7 days registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Seems like a good application, you got my support, i think we need more active Gm's since it takes 4 hours to get a ticket answered

-Support

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 964
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Yeah this looks very well written and basically very serious. i guess we could need a new staff member that is social active and polite.... iŽll give this dude a thumbs up. hopefully weŽll see more events as well hmmmmm