• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Beamused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • iz sad
  • Mehhhh
  • Pirate
  • Poor
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Results 41 to 50 of 50
    1. #41
      Points: 1,533, Level: 4
      Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 117
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Posts
      26
      Likes (Given)
      2
      Likes (Received)
      4
      Points
      1,533
      Level
      4
      Character name: Detoxin
      Race: Human
      Gender: Male
      Class: Warrior

      Items transmogged-
      helm: Cursed vision
      shoulders: Replica field marshal's plate shoulderguards
      chest: Replica field marshal's plate armor
      gloves: Replica marshal's plate gauntlets
      belt: Invisible/none
      legs: Replica marshal's plate legguards
      boots: Replica marshal's plate boots
      weapon(only if you want to): Ashbringer(extra effect)
      Tabard: wrathful gladiator's tabard

      signature theme: Anything that fits the set itself, I'd suggest something Yellow maybe something holy-Like.


    2. #42
      Points: 734, Level: 3
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 216
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      Achievements:
      500 Experience Points3 months registeredTagger First Class
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Posts
      63
      Likes (Given)
      22
      Likes (Received)
      32
      Points
      734
      Level
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by Westwood View Post
      Character name: Detoxin
      Race: Human
      Gender: Male
      Class: Warrior

      Items transmogged-
      helm: Cursed vision
      shoulders: Replica field marshal's plate shoulderguards
      chest: Replica field marshal's plate armor
      gloves: Replica marshal's plate gauntlets
      belt: Invisible/none
      legs: Replica marshal's plate legguards
      boots: Replica marshal's plate boots
      weapon(only if you want to): Ashbringer(extra effect)
      Tabard: wrathful gladiator's tabard

      signature theme: Anything that fits the set itself, I'd suggest something Yellow maybe something holy-Like.

      Done.
      detoxin.jpg

      or

      http://imgur.com/a/ABsSe

      Feedback always appreciated.

      waiting for more requests......

    3. #43
      Hades Guest
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      THATS EPIC DUDE! I love it keep it up! Positive vibes only!

    4. Likes mostretard liked this post
    5. #44
      Points: 4,371, Level: 7
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 579
      Overall activity: 41.0%
      Achievements:
      Recommendation First Class1000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Secret
       

      Posts
      69
      Likes (Given)
      1
      Likes (Received)
      20
      Points
      4,371
      Level
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by mostretard View Post
      I cannot add mist of pandaria items, I am currently using cata version of model viewer and load from cata mpq files, so please choose items up to 4.3



      Done.
      Attachment 5144

      or

      http://imgur.com/a/dlHBY

      feedback always appreciated
      Thanks so much man i really appreciate it ,everything is really good but there is a problem and its the hair style and its color :P

      if you could try change the hair style like this one " http://imgur.com/a/pbxEj " would be nice from you also if you can find better background would be great but if you cant its fine.
      Last edited by Archive; 09-12-2016 at 12:45 AM.

    6. #45
      Points: 10,796, Level: 11
      Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 1,354
      Overall activity: 31.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialOverdriveRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      Awards:
      Master Tagger
      is Jet Lagged
       
      I am:
      Secret
       

      Posts
      1,066
      Likes (Given)
      89
      Likes (Received)
      290
      Points
      10,796
      Level
      11
      I would advise you all to follow the signature rules.
      Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not. Remember that your signature should not exceed the 500x250 size.
      Other than that, Mostretard, thank you for all your contributions to the community. This is hard work you're doing. Keep it up.
      Last edited by Ceffaelo; 09-12-2016 at 10:58 PM.

    7. #46
      Points: 159, Level: 2
      Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 291
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      100 Experience Points31 days registered
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Posts
      38
      Likes (Given)
      0
      Likes (Received)
      12
      Points
      159
      Level
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by Ceffaelo View Post
      I would advise you all to follow the signature rules.
      -Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not. Remember that your signature should not exceed the 500x250 size.
      Other than that, Mostretard, thank you for all your contributions to the community. This is hard work you're doing. Keep it up.
      make my signature an exception

    8. #47
      Points: 734, Level: 3
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 216
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      Achievements:
      500 Experience Points3 months registeredTagger First Class
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Posts
      63
      Likes (Given)
      22
      Likes (Received)
      32
      Points
      734
      Level
      3
      Just leaving this here...

      1980x1080 wallpaper:
      hunter wallpaper.jpg

      ( http://imgur.com/a/siAuV )

      still waiting for more requests...

    9. #48
      Marmelad Guest
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Character name: Reisan
      Race: Night Elf
      Gender: Female
      Class: Hunter

      Items transmogged- random tmog you know my type of tmogs anyway lol
      helm:
      shoulders:
      chest:
      gloves:
      belt:
      legs:
      boots:
      weapon(only if you want to):

      signature theme: anything

    10. #49
      Points: 734, Level: 3
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 216
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      Achievements:
      500 Experience Points3 months registeredTagger First Class
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Posts
      63
      Likes (Given)
      22
      Likes (Received)
      32
      Points
      734
      Level
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by Marmelad View Post
      Character name: Reisan
      Race: Night Elf
      Gender: Female
      Class: Hunter

      Items transmogged- random tmog you know my type of tmogs anyway lol
      helm:
      shoulders:
      chest:
      gloves:
      belt:
      legs:
      boots:
      weapon(only if you want to):

      signature theme: anything
      Done.

      reisan.jpg
      or

      http://imgur.com/a/0WCQU

      feedback always appreciated
      and
      requests are welcome..

    11. #50
      Points: 297, Level: 2
      Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 153
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      3 months registered250 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Posts
      78
      Likes (Given)
      24
      Likes (Received)
      31
      Points
      297
      Level
      2
      bump xdxdxdxdxd

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •