I am:
      Awesome

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My best GM Application

1) Which realm are you applying for?
      Legion - X20 realm
      2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
      Legendary, Spliffrune, Archmage
      3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?
      ive been playing for about 6 months been on the Destiny - Instant 85. realm for about 3 then i switched to the Legion -X20 realm. I have helped every Player that has came on that server since i have been playing, and everyday now i've been helping them with any problems that i can.
      4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )
      my timezone is (UCT/GMT -3) Now i know you guys are looking for GMT +5 but i play alot all day everyday every chance i get.
      5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
      7 to 9 hours a day on weekends i play 10-11 hours
      6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?
      i used to play world of warcraft,world of warcraft BC, and world of warcraft WoTlK and Cata for about 4 years from 2008 to 2011 i had to stop playing because i couldn't afford all the new expansions coming out and game time.
      7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.
      No i have never been banned or will i ever want to i would like to keep my record as clean as possible.
      8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.
      No i have not i was thinking of doing it more then a few times but i never got around to doing it
      9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
      I am Very skilled with the Trinity Core program and the Commands i made my own private server just for myself to use for about a month before i came to Wowmortal.
      10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?
      Well i feel that there is none or not Enough GMs on the Legion realm and i have helped all the players currently playing on the server and i will still help the new ones coming. I Help them find things they are looking for and help them with things they didn't know about and recently and still going i am helping all of the members that are coming and starting over from that vanilla server that got shut down for updating to Legion 7.1.5
      12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).
      My name is Devin Munroe i am 19 years old, i live in Helifax, Nova Scotia, I love building and working on Computers (mostly Towers 'Desktops') and programming Recently i just bought about 1000$ worth of computer parts to upgrade my Computer so i could play Legion on ultra High and start helping people and our Server.
      12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
      I don't want you guys to feel like this is 'rushed' and or not Good enough i do feel that i would make a good addition to the team and the server. I am smart and understanding and i know how to handle things if the fire is hot. with the months i have been playing on this server i feel more like family then anything.
      Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?
      i would simply tell him No that's not how the server works you need to work for what you get. and if he can't get them him self i will tell him to level up or get better gear or i would suggest other ways on how he can try to get Legendary gear if he got rude with me i would give him 1 warning.
      2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
      i would try to calm him down after giving him a warning and asking him what the Problem was, IF he continues to Insult me and/or and other Staff member i would have to ban him.
      3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
      i would find a way, contacting other team members or forcefully kicking him off the server if that didn't work i would request that the server be Restarted and him/her taken care of immediately if none of that worked i would find a way as i said im good with programs and i have knowledge on hacking and how to use it for good and i would use it of course with Davids and other team members permission.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
      i would tell them No because its not My right or any GMs right to abuse their power for the use of people getting free gear or mounts if they kept asking i would keep telling them No, I know my rights as a GM and i will not break the rules . if they kept asking i would give them a warning on if they kept asking.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?
      I would ask them why its so high as well at the same time helping the players that have requested . Then i would tell the other GMs that they shouldn't let it get so high especially when People are in need of our help. Its a GMs job to answer as many tickets as they can so they can help other players get through problems.

2. Likes skiller, billspike liked this post
      Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 206
      Overall activity: 6.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is -

I am:
      Amused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      ​good luck with your application

4. Likes Spliffrune liked this post
      God Guest
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

No support, your application seem rushed.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 593
      Overall activity: 27.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
      is enjoying life and what it has
      to offer :)

I am:
      Shy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Post farm for the GM app? :'[

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 120
      Overall activity: 8.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class3 months registered500 Experience Points
      is Ready for anything.

I am:
      Awesome

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      What do you mean?

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 768
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class5000 Experience Points
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel
      Quote Originally Posted by Spliffrune View Post
      What do you mean?
      Replying to your own application is unallowed If I remember correctly so.. No support.

Are they even taking in applications for the legion realm by the way?..

Achievements:
      is Ready for anything.

I am:
      Awesome

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      If there is an option to then I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed and it doesn't say I'm not allowed to, I just wanted to see if I could've became a GM for the cause of Wowmortal seeing as the Legion server is growing more and more everyday and it seems I'm the only person online on that server who is helping everyone with any problems they might have,

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 768
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class5000 Experience Points
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel
      ● Application posters are not to reply or discuss comments on their own Applications unless asked by a member of Staff. Comments will be deleted and can lead to a Denied Application.

It's the first thing said on the template thread.

And in my opinion I don't think anyone would need help on a leveling server, wowhead does exist and if there is a bug they can always report it on the forums. Though thats just me.

P.S you spelt Halifax wrong /).(\

Achievements:
      is Ready for anything.

I am:
      Awesome

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      You know what I owe you an apology I am sorry about that I must've missed that and also sorry about that comment up there I thought I was replying to a question that he/she have had and thank you for theverything auto correct I didn't notice that I have spelt it wrong.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 909
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is ugly

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      ● Application posters are not to reply or discuss comments on their own Applications unless asked by a member of Staff. Comments will be deleted and can lead to a Denied Application.

​no support