250 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
      is Hpala,Awarr,FiMage

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Lightbulb Warartt's GM Application

NOTE : please read my answer to question 12 before leaving a comment!

1) Which realm are you applying for?

-Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

-Warartt (main)
      -Undercap
      -Candlelight

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

-Contributions: hosted mini event few days ago (more to come), donor, reported quite a few racist and toxic players, made a very
      efficient and useful guide for the WM community, i also did giveaways.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

-GMT +3:30

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

-On an idle day i tend to play about 8 hours a day, with breaks.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

-I played retail since the launch of MoP until launch of legion, gave few weeks break in WoD.
      -I currently left Retail, reason: bored.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

-Never been banned , both in-game and forums. (infact i haven't even been muted).

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

-Nope, first application

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

-I lack fluency in trinity core commands though i was a trail GM before but had to retire due to issues in my life shortly afterward.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

-I have a lot of spare time, i believe i can answer less important tickets so my superiors such as the head GM or administrators

can deal with much more important tasks, as its my obligation as a new GM to take care of low rank required tickets.

11) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

--I'm a very friendly player. i have helped many of my friends and newbie players about anything. Because that's the reason i play WoW. I leave dungeons

,raids and maybe even Battlegrounds just to help the newbies or my friends. As my friends always lead the new players to me .
      -However i leave in a perfect time, if we are in middle of a fight, i dont leave i wait until its safe to leave.
      -I'm also 19 of age.
      -My goal , when i maybe get accepted by staff, will be to make WM community 'less toxic' as i encounter countless toxic players everyday,
      and it is very difficult to silence them.
      -I try my best not be rude in any circumstance, even in a fight/discussion.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

Yes, my forum account seems to be new yes, but i made a new forum account when i got my vip, i do not know why, just wanted to make a new forum account on my main's name. I have an older forum account named "Dertlek". I can prove if a staff member asks through a pm in discord or anywhere they wish. *The account "Dertlek" is 3 months old. *

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

-In such a case i would remind the player that its impossible for any staff member to add items to players like that, as it counts as cheating since it will be for the plays own gain and the staff member will be counted as abusing his/her own power.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

-I will temporarly account ban the player (1 day or less), but i will do so after warning and telling him/her it was a mistake and that we dont tolerate disrespect to staff members.
      -And that the player should treat others the way he would like to be treated.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

-Firstly i would contact a higer rank , probably a pm, explaining the situation , while i have frozen the player in a deserted place.
      -However i wouldn't allow this player to even walk until a higher rank GM comes and bans him/her.
      (i will wait hours if i need to until a higer rank GM can step into the situation)

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

-I would tell them the ways of getting the mount/or whatever they ask for , if there is a way to get the reward, i would help them with my non-GM characters (whenever i have spare time).
      -If there isn't a way to get the rewards normally, i would simply tell them i cannot and that they should suggest it to become a reward in event(s) on the forums.
      -And that i cannot host events like that, and that everything has an order and a limit.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

-If i encounter such a situation i would firstly answer most of the pending tickets , if not all before kindly asking the GM's the reason for their inactivity, If its a irrelevant or stupid reason, i would nicely ask them to not to repeat it again, as its our , The GM's job to take care of the community mainly the tickets.

Thank you for reading

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 909
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is ugly

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      50% support because u post farm alot

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 264
      Overall activity: 99.0%
      Achievements:
      Social1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive
      is ❤

I am:
      Innocent

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Heather On Twitter Add Heather on Facebook
      Visit Heather's Youtube Channel
      You're super friendly, kind and a great person to spend time with
      I would love you being a GM here. <3

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 914
      Overall activity: 18.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First ClassSocial1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Shy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      full support. friendly, helpful and smart. 11/10 would bg with anytime

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 593
      Overall activity: 27.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
      is enjoying life and what it has
      to offer :)

I am:
      Shy

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      I have no clue who you are. All I see is somebody who donated and post farmed for this position. Obvious no support.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
      Overall activity: 77.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      Awards:
      User with most referrers
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Another new random post farmer, never seen any of your characters in game.

No support

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 106
      Overall activity: 30.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      you dont rly seem intelligent which is fine if you're just a player but its gonna be a problem if you're a GM

also you blatantly post farmed the past few days

no support

8. Likes Mostblυnted liked this post
      Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 536
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesRecommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
      is Laid back Chill'n

I am:
      Pirate

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      No support.

Not being active at all till the last few days, started being active on forum just for this occasion to get gm ap up post farmed , aslo as far as the contribution part stating aswell as holding the "mini events" just to have it stated in your gm app was a major give away aswell as pretending in mortal chat to be all well up and dandy while once you get muted you alt hop to call out a gm when he stated why he muted you saying that you should read the rule book you replied with an alt of yours wich wasnt muted "read an iq test" we all know this happend a few mins ago anyways goodluck.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 788
      Overall activity: 22.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteranRecommendation First Class5000 Experience Points
      is A Snake

I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow Sorrow On Twitter Add Sorrow on Facebook
      Visit Sorrow's Youtube Channel
      Tfw they have 14 posts done yesterday and 5 today

tumblr_m82q52j9sx1rrsltx.jpg

No support but will probs get accepted xd

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 106
      Overall activity: 30.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Quote Originally Posted by Vor View Post
      you replied with an alt of yours wich wasnt muted "read an iq test"
      that was actually me =)