I am:
      Sneaky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Dorci's GM Application#2

1) Which realm are you applying for?

Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Dorci, Bettus and Audreya.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

I've joined WoW Mortal in July 27, 2014. I had a little break around 4-5 months or more. My contributions are daily votes and donations, also I always help players as much possible as I can.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

GMT +1.

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I was a little bit inactive but nowadays, on a daily basis I play around 2-3 hours and at the weekends around 4-5 hours, depends on job's schedule.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I have played retail since Vanilla until Wrath of the Lich king and I've tried Mists Of Pandaria and Legion too.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

No, I have never been banned In-Game or on the Forums.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

Yes, this one is denied; Bettus's Staff Application
      And this one is approved; Dorci's GM Application

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

I do have some GM experience, but a little I forgot them all. By the way I can learn it again easily.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I kinda love to help and I have spare time to help the server and people whoever need. I can be professional If the situations requires. I'm very helpful, active and friendly as my thought. I think I should be a good addition in the Staff Team.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

My name is Dora. I'm 22 years old. I live in Hungary. I have interested in electronic stuffs, games and art, mostly drawing. My hobbies are tattoos drawing and journey. I have finished the studies so I already working. I'm a friendly person, sometimes serious and I'm a quiet person alittle. I have a little black cat whom I take care about right now.

13) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

N/A.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

At first I say to her/him I can't give any donation stuffs. I would tell, show and explain to him/her there is a way to get Legendary Weapons on the website with donating.

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

I'll tell him/her nicely to stop If he/she continues, next I punish him/her with a longer mute, lately If he/she continues avoiding the punishment I'll take proofs about it and proceed to ban his/her account.

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

If I'm unable to ban him/her, I'll take screenshots/record video about it, after I would port him/her away from players and proceed to freeze him/her until a higher ranked GM comes online and solve the problem.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I won't make an event only for friends, I would never risk my GM rank for any friend. Instead I'll make an event for everyone, so the whole community will have a good moment, at first I would ask the players which kind of event they want and the event winners will receive the available rewards.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

First of all, I'll ask them why there are a lot of unread tickets after I'll take a note about it and start by answering the tickets, If the listed two staff members keep with the same attitude I'll contact a higher ranked GM so he/she can take the correct actions.

Thanks for reading.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
      Overall activity: 77.0%
      Achievements:
      SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      Awards:
      User with most referrers
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Full support.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 405
      Overall activity: 99.0%
      Achievements:
      Your first GroupTagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredOverdriveSocial
      is in his 500 Benz

I am:
      Mehhhh

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Follow InfamousMOB On Twitter Add InfamousMOB on Facebook
      Visit InfamousMOB's Youtube Channel
      Biggest support i'd ever give, I remember when you were GM the server was so succesfull.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 909
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is ugly

I am:
      Hungry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      i wasn't around when u were gm, but you seem nice so you have my support good luck!

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 62
      Overall activity: 66.0%
      Achievements:
      250 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
      is Hpala,Awarr,FiMage

I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      Full support

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 264