I am:
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Lightbulb Papa's/Warartt's Application

1) Which realm are you applying for?

-Destiny 4.3.4

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

-Used to be Warartt now Papa

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point?

-Joined on: 4/December/2016 (Main account)
      -Donated
      -Used to vote frequently (its hard to constantly vote in summer, since i'm mostly in vacation)
      -I give Boxes, Illusions, etc to people who ask , mainly friends though.
      -Managed to bring many players from my country (Iran) to WM.
      -Translated problems from other languages that i know so GM's can help and understand

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 )

-GMT +3.30

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

-Depends, but since its summer 8 hours a day tops, minimum 3 hours.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

-Played retail since launch of MoP until launch of WoD, took break but came back when legion was launched to see new content. Currently i gave break to retail.
      -But i have been playing WoW since 2011, but on Private Servers.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

-Never been banned , both in-game and forums.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details.

Yes , http://forums.wowmortal.com/approved...plication.html

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?

-Yes i do have previous Gamemaster experience.
      -I'm decent with the commands. I have learned a lot in my last experience.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

-I'm very active. I can solve many tickets as I'm ; Active and Familiar with how WoWMortal works.
      -And I'm also familiar with the events , so i can host them without problem or delay.

11) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

-My name is James
      -I live in Turkey (because of job) , but currently at Iran. How ever i'll be moving to Canada in a year or so.
      -19 of Age (Turning 20 in upcoming April)
      -I'm a very calm and friendly player. Not many can say I'm toxic, however i may have been abit rude here and there but those players really put me off.
      -You can find me doing everything. Such as raiding, going to dungeons but these days mostly PvP. I also join Gurubashi raids for some world PVP.
      -Even though my friends are mostly people who are hated (In-game friends) , trust me they are good people if you get to know them.
      -Since account sharing is allowed, i have boosted few friends characters. I got their mains Heroic PvE gear and cataclysmic gear, and gave them few hundred boxes to start them off in WoWMortal.
      -I value my friends and i have respect to people i love and care about also against my superiors, such as the Staff. I haven't disrespected till today and still didnt.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

-Yes, do not worry this forum account isn't my first, i have another called "Dertlek" which is 3+ months old. I can prove it to any staff member upon request.

Scenario Questions[Mandatory]

1. A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

-Firstly i would mention that it is against WoWMortal rules , as stated GM's cannot give items upon requests. It is count as abusing power and taking advantage, after reminding the player about the rule i would search ways of obtaining the item and i would tell the player how to obtain it.
      -Ex: "You can obtain the legendary staff by donating on our website , then head to our donation shop and purchase your staff when you have enough donation points"

2. You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?

-Depending on the situation. If the player got muted over and over because of same reason i would ban the player for few hours, after the ban if the player continues again the player will be banned for 1 day, and so on. (These will be done after warning, since we don't want to ban players that fast)

3. You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

-I would freeze the player in a deserted and safe place , for example the GM island box, and wait until a higher rank comes to ban the player.
      -If i need to i will wait hours, however if he or she tries to escape and continue hacking on alts i would freeze them on sight.
      (Since no spell can remove Freeze, ex ; ice block, divine shield , human Racial/Trinket, Etc.)
      -Also would remind him that we do not tolerate ANY kind of hacking as its against the rules and its count as taking advantage over other players.

4. Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

-I would remind them that i can host an event ANY time i want, As i may not have time or may not be able to host an event.

5. You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

-Firstly , i would answer most of the tickets, if not all. Secondly i would head to my fellow staff members and ask them kindly the reason for their inactivity.
      -If its a bad reason i would kindly remind them to solve tickets and not spend time on such small things.
      -If its good reason i would tell him that it wasn't a problem.

P.S ; I'm very sorry if my application isn't professional like last one. The previous application was the best application i have ever written.

-Papa

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 604
      Overall activity: 65.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      I will give this a try.
      PM me your GM account name and GM Character name.