• Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF

Thread: Dellux's GM App

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,473
      Overall activity: 27.0%
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialCreated Album picturesRecommendation Second Class
      is floating on the waves

I am:
      Amused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Dellux's GM App

1.) Which Realm are you applying for?

I am applying for Destiny 4.3.4

2.) What are your In-game character names [ Names that players would most know you by]?

I am best known as Dellux or Twinkerhealz(previous name).

3.) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are you contributions up to this point?

I have joined WoWMortal in 2013.In 2015 I stopped playing (I had exams) and after some time I came back with new account. My contributions are daily voting, helping new players by showing them how to gear up and have fun in the server, reporting hackers, inviting new people to the server.

4.) What is your timezone? (*We need GMT + 5)

GMT +3

5.) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

I spend about 5-6 hours of playing in-game and 7-8 hours on forums per day. On weekdays I am online early at the morning too.

6.) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions?

I have played retail from TBC to Legion but Cataclysm is the expansion that I have played the most (about 4 years).

7.) Have you ever been banned In-game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration.

I have never been banned in-game or on forums.

8.) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details

GM App 1 - http://forums.wowmortal.com/denied/20663-twinkers-gm-application.html
      GM App 2 - http://forums.wowmortal.com/denied/25034-deians-gm-app.html

9.) Do you have any previous GameMaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands

I have been Game Master/Event Master several times before on instant servers. I’m well- experienced with most of the Trinity Core commands and how to use them correctly. I have gained experience in hosting events and helping players with all kinds of problems.

10.) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team?

I am really active and hardworking and I know how to do my job properly.I spend hours of playing and I can answer tickets at any time and I can always help players with their problems. I’m playing here for a long time and I know how to make people enjoy their playing at the server.

11.) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words.(Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age).

My name is Deian. I’m 18 years old (almost 19) and I’m a student. I live in Bulgaria. In my free time I play video games, go out with friends to play volleyball, go swimming or playing with my two dogs in the backyard of my house. I’m polite and kind person and I love communicating with people from other countries.

12.) Anything you would like to add? (optional question)

I made this Application because I have experience as Game Master and I would be really helpful to the server with my activity. My main goal is to make
      WoWMortal a better place to play for all players and I love helping people and answering their tickets.

Scenario Questions [Mandatory]

1.) A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as original Legendary Weapons, how do you respond?

I would explain him that Staff Members are not allowed to give items for free because it is against the rules and If he wants Legendary items, he can always get them by donating.

2.) You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting, and persistently insults you and/or other staff members.

At first I would explain the player why is he muted and for how long. If he continues with his Staff disrespect I will ban his account for 1-2 days.

3.) You find a player hacking on our Server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?

Firstly I will take screenshots or record a video which is showing how the player is using hack and after that I will freeze the player and teleport him on the GM Island and I will instantly contact a higher rank GM to continue player’s punishment.

4.) Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?

I will tell them that I am not allowed to give items for free and If they want to
      get new items they should participate in events like the others people in the server and if they win then they will get rewards.

5.) You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I will start answering the tickets and after I answer most of them I will ask the other 2 Staff Members why they are not answering the tickets and if they say that they are busy with something more important I will do my best to answer all the tickets as soon as possible. To avoid the same situation in the future I will start spending more hours of playing so I can answer more and more tickets and let higher Staff Members deal with more important problems.

Last edited by Dellux; 08-21-2017 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Application links

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 406
      Overall activity: 28.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second ClassSocial1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      is online.

I am:
      Drunk

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      If Foztion got accepted, then you should be too.

3. Likes Foztion liked this post
      Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 413
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class1 year registered
      is Fine

I am:
      Angry

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level
      08-16-2016, 07:17 PM " Previous gm app "
      GOOD LUCK YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,670
      Overall activity: 99.1%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is wowmortal@protonmail.com

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      I will give you a try.
      Msg me your skype.

6. Likes Dellux liked this post