Tagger Second Class31 days registered100 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

Lights Event Master Application

I understand this is the wrong area but I don't have the "required" 20 posts to start a new thread in the GM applications category. This is my 1st post on this forums account because my old account, Lights, was banned. I was told there are no requirements to apply for Event Master so here is my application. I could not find a template for Event Master so I will be using the GM application template with some simple modifications.

1) Which realm are you applying for? Destiny 4.3.4.

2) What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]? I name change a lot so some of these may not sound familiar. Akro, Northkorean/Kirayouyout, Monsterdots/Itgetsgayr, Involk, Winterfox/Catlol/Tribemonsterx/Wildmonster.

3) How long have you currently been with us on WoWMortal and what are your contributions up to this point? I've been playing Mortal on and off since 2011 or 2012. I actively que arena and provide simple help to new players or people asking questions in mortal chat when I can.

4) What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 ) Pacific Time Zone. GMT-7.

5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis? It varies between 3-8 hours depending on my schedule for the day. Weekends are consistently 5+ hours if I need to be online to run some events.

6) Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions? I started playing WoW when I was very young during Vanilla. I've played every expansion although I haven't played much of the last two expansions.

7) Have you ever been banned In-Game or on the Forums? If so; specify the reason and duration. I was banned in-game on my original account for account sharing. I had quit and was letting someone else use my account. I was banned on my previous forum account because I sent an Administrator private messages to try and unban my original account. Definitely a mistake on my part and I have learned from it.

8) Have you ever made another application(s) on WoWMortal before? If so; please provide a link to the thread and details. I've made one GM application before. http://forums.wowmortal.com/denied/18625-lights-gm-application.html

9) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands? I have no experience as a Game Master or an Event Master. I am an extremely fast learner.

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the WoWMortal Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team? Truthfully I never see more than one GM on at a time and it's pretty much always Dellux. Sometimes an Admin is on but there a lot of tickets that go unanswered (I see them because I have VIP on one of my accounts) and maybe I could help with that in some way. I think I can provide a lot of fun events for the community since we've had such an influx in the population recently. I que a lot of arenas myself so I would prefer to run 3v3 events but when there are not as many people online I will also be doing 1v1, 2v2, and hide and seek events. As I said before, I am an extremely fast learner and I can articulate everything that needs to be said during an event.

12) Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live, your personal interests and your age. My name is Michael but a lot of my friends call me Mike. I live in California where I currently attend community college. I am 20 years old and I enjoy playing wow, watching league of legends, watching College and NFL football, and playing basketball.

12) Anything you would like to add? (optional question) Sorry if I've trash talked you or been unfriendly towards you in the past. I am a very competitive person and sometimes it gets the best of me. I promise you will like me once you get to know me. I will not have any bias during the events I can hopefully run and will make sure there is a level playing field for everyone involved. Some events will be full gear and some will be ruthless/cata only. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for me I will absolutely listen and take the feedback, both positive and negative. Hope to see you guys in some events in the future!

2. Likes Dellux liked this post
      Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 728
      Overall activity: 12.0%
      Achievements:
      OverdriveSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
      is Busy

I am:
      Friendly

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Level

My Social Networking

Add Administrator on Facebook
      Application accepted.